Login issue

• Because the thread was closed but the issue is still not resolved. I would like to continue in that discussion.

7days:

The server is open, but there's too many people trying to access right now, so the login is pretty slow. It doesn't matter if you keep trying to log or just restart the client. It isn't related with your country either - Regarding Nosmall, some of you can't access the store inside the game. This is known and Gameforge is already working on it.

So GF creates achievement rewards and people are unable to achieve them.:thumbdown:

If you are interested in how more than a decade of development can look like then just take a look at NosTale.

3lg23g

• It's a known issue, what else do you want to discuss?

Gameforge is working on it.

Status?

Regular updates?

What kind of support is this? Tons of players cannot log in and you remain still.

If you are interested in how more than a decade of development can look like then just take a look at NosTale.

3lg23g

• they using 5 dollar worth servers thats why that problem happens :D also not increasing investment on servers because they know people give up game more and no new players too. just they are thinking spending money on there is totaly waste :D i am %90 sure of this ...

Member since Sep 12th 2007

• they using 5 dollar worth servers thats why that problem happens :D also not increasing investment on servers because they know people give up game more and no new players too. just they are thinking spending money on there is totaly waste :D i am %90 sure of this ...

Actually, on the 9th of February, they replaced the old hardware.

3lg23g

• Actually, on the 9th of February, they replaced the old hardware.

you missing the point.

replaced :D not renewed :D

btw i log in game one time from steam but later log out. because i dont think i will waste time on a server will die again. i will just wait my nosbazaar listings and give up game again

Member since Sep 12th 2007

• but.... this isn’t a support thread...

Yes, this is not a support thread.

The fastest response you can get now is on our discord.

When will we be able to log into the game?

The game is working, but as I mentioned, the log in server is overloaded right now, so you need to try again and again.

• You shouldn’t be angry at the GMs/GAs. They are just players who are voluntarily trying to help people and probably don’t have any more info on what’s happening than You and I.
    But I do agree that the lack of communication between GameForge itself and the playerbase is disturbing.

I LIKE RAINBOWS AND DASHING

KIRBY TAKING OVER

• Yes, this is not a support thread.

The game is working, but as I mentioned, the log in server is overloaded right now, so you need to try again and again.

Discord? Wow.. then why do we have forum? What's the purpose of it, when there's still no regular post on why the game is not working properly?? Also I have to mention that new players/"old school" players doesn't know of this platform (discord). This is an official NT forum, its purpose is to inform, also not to lock other players questions which arent fully answered yet..

• but.... this isn’t a support thread...

Just created a new thread because the first one was closed basically for no reason. The issue is still active and interrupts the game experience.

Yes, this is not a support thread.

What's the point of having forum then?

You shouldn’t be angry at the GMs/GAs. They are just players who are voluntarily trying to help people and probably don’t have any more info on what’s happening than You and I.
    But I do agree that the lack of communication between GameForge itself and the playerbase is disturbing.

1) I am not angry at them. Just saying my humble opinion on how the process of informing players about the issue might look like.
    2) Considering the fact that the new international server should attract some new players. Then yeah it's pretty poor.

3lg23g

• AND.... Why use Official NT forum when we got platform that GameForge probably doesn't support. Why?

If others want reed the folowing message use google translater. I won't write it in EN language.

Teďka budu mluvit převážně k tobě 7 Days. Na pozici super moderátora nevim jak ses dostal, ale asi omylem. Tvoje ochota pomoct je na bodu mrazu. Místo toho abys psal nejnovější věci na fórun jakožto oficiální komunikační prostředek tak radši používáš nějakej plesnivej diskord. Připodobněme to k tomu že informace od městského úřadu by se první objevila někde jinde než na úřední desce dané obce. Obecně informovanost hráčů co se děje(a teď mluvím ke všem českým GMkům) je příšerná. To že se o maiternace v češtině dozvim den po tom co proběhla mě nepříde v pořádku. V českym GM týmu je nulová morálka a ochota dělat hru lepší.

• Why discord? Because we were doing kick requests. I've done over 250 request already. Not only that, but as you can see, it took me 2 hours to come here, while helping players on discord.

What should we announce if we don't have time to do so and if we haven't got any info as well?

We have a official forum to deliver official messages and such.

Teďka budu mluvit převážně k tobě 7 Days. Na pozici super moderátora nevim jak ses dostal, ale asi omylem. Tvoje ochota pomoct je na bodu mrazu. Místo toho abys psal nejnovější věci na fórun jakožto oficiální komunikační prostředek tak radši používáš nějakej plesnivej diskord. Připodobněme to k tomu že informace od městského úřadu by se první objevila někde jinde než na úřední desce dané obce. Obecně informovanost hráčů co se děje(a teď mluvím ke všem českým GMkům) je příšerná. To že se o maiternace v češtině dozvim den po tom co proběhla mě nepříde v pořádku. V českym GM týmu je nulová morálka a ochota dělat hru lepší.

Jak si představuješ mou pomoc? Víš, že máme oficiální discord channel? Jak jsem psal nahoře, co chceš aby jsme ti/vám řekli, když my také nevíme. Pokud nevíš co GM tým dělá, tak nás prosím nehodnoť.

• 7Days, this is the official site for forum, you've even said it. Then why don't you deliver such messages (something to get us know in what state the game is and what are you/etc. working on..) here?

• Another day, another login issue. Do we have more information today? Because it seems that today's maintenance was just one big failure.

3lg23g