Posts by nasrok34

both also

they use for buff each other. Example if you are archer you make another 2 more account one is mage for holy buff one is for swordsman and sader buff. they go high effect with like this and good against monsters.

most of quest in main line, you cant skip some and start middle

there is some quests only started and if i am not wrong independent. these are have level requirements. Valhalla , Act 6 and act 7 ones. i can give a link if you dont know that site helps on quests. just message me in forum. i dont know sharing it in here ok or not.

they get shared money. But i dont know who has big part.

Example : %75 entwell %25 gameforge.

Probably entwell has big part. Thats why gameforge dont care about game live or alive. just they want as much as they can get.

they cant do. we all know they only do what but i cant share it here :D i play game since uk server start. this problem still we have.

Skill bar change for every sp you wear this is one of my post created to give idea to them after from fixing it.

also i did many other posts fights on forums but nothing change.

PS: last message says "requested in other communities" . nothing changed . happened 1 year.

it is problem since nostale released. they are not doing anything. we made tons of suggestions about it. they just made more options i mean that 3 line thing(with new key bindings ctrl 1-2-3 etc like). They are not fixing old things.

if i am not wrong one of their answers was because of codes writen. that makes problem and they cant fix it.

hello. That international server make uk half dead again. I think we should start want merge again from now. Because some things going crazy on price.

Example:
    Before merge cellas each was 1-2k ----after merge 200-300 each----after international server 1.1k (current)

Before merge gillions each was 10-15k ----after merge 1.1k-1.3k each----after international server 9k (current)

these 2 which i check for i need. %900 price increase in nearly 1 week.

Thanks for whoever ruined everything. thanks for every single cells who think about this new server.

they changed their mind. now they dont split players just kicking out them all :D "go away, dont come to game, leave game, we dont want yours"

bir süreliğine steam girişi kapatmışlar. normal clientten gireceksin. eğer hesabını steamden açtıysan ilk açılış onu normale çevirmek için supporta yazman gerekiyor

öyle bir şeyler yazmışlardı başka bir başlıkta bu konu hakkında

it is too late. probably they dont care first 10 person make x achievements you lost . other people do these things while you are trying to log in. also they level up too. you cant catch other "first" including rewards too.

i heard that only many different person. thats what i hear and write it here. btw it is not merge. just move. means you want your character go to other server and PAY for it. the support system makes it. many games has these things. anyway i dont have proof. you are in official team. there is no trustable thing on my writings. Just i mentioned i heard from other players which they said they are moved.

The old global nostale server was actually not owned by Gameforge so the statement is not inaccurate.

hmm , in game i heard many time people moved their account from there(global server) to uk.(very long time ago, also after that server closed ) Than how can it be ?

Actually, on the 9th of February, they replaced the old hardware.

you missing the point.

replaced :D not renewed :D

btw i log in game one time from steam but later log out. because i dont think i will waste time on a server will die again. i will just wait my nosbazaar listings and give up game again

they using 5 dollar worth servers thats why that problem happens :D also not increasing investment on servers because they know people give up game more and no new players too. just they are thinking spending money on there is totaly waste :D i am %90 sure of this ...

lool now they send me a mail

starting first time at nostale history international server bla bla bla

there was global server before? dont you close it ? is global not same with international ? on which server ufo's etc playing than ? :D that new one they can play or old one they were playing and now dont let them play :D

they are sum(ming) people later splitting them. they dont have any idea about what they do.

there is no new ads for game.

Server1-30 person

server2-20 person

server3-22 person

merge all them on server1- 72 person

some days later they do

new server

and they expect like this

server 1-72 person

new server - 100 person

but reality

server1- 33 person (lost other 39)

new server- 39 person + some old players who give up game.

in total NO NEW players. splitting same people to servers.