Gameforge client launch bug / sub quests removal bug

• 1)When I logout and log back in to Nostale by using the Gameforge client, it shows me that the account is in-game and cant be log in to the game .

2)Sub quests cannot be removed after I took it. Therefore I can take any daily quests from Act7

Plz help GMs

• When I logout and log back in to Nostale by using the Gameforge client, it shows me that the account is in-game and cant be log in to the game .

That is not really a bug just connection hiccups or w.e

2)Sub quests cannot be removed after I took it. Therefore I can take any daily quests from Act7

A known issue. Complete them or maybe some other player found a work around about this.

• 1)When I logout and log back in to Nostale by using the Gameforge client, it shows me that the account is in-game and cant be log in to the game .

The ancients bug of BugTale, should get the oldest bug title tbh.

You called me again, drunk in your Benz
    Driving home under the influence
    You scared me to death, but I'm wasting my breath
    'Cause you only listen to your 'ucking friends

• If that was a bug you can give it up after patch is released, but like I said from last reply we cannot delete quest for players

idk wait how long can give up quest :sleeping:

Complete them is ok but need waste very many time done

my quest is deliver 99 heat resistance potiion to backstreet alchemist (0/99)

• my quest is deliver 99 heat resistance potiion to backstreet alchemist (0/99)

this is part of valhalla quests.

People used for bug these quests. They started doing it, get exp give up quest and go do same steps again. It was known bug and vey good exp even if you 90+ . Thats why you cant give up that quest.

After that bug fix(idk how maybe with this way dont let give up it ) these people lose their exp/ levels and if you wear 95lv set for example and go back down 92 etc , you cannot gain any stat from 95 lv set

Btw bug users only received that i said thing not even ban. thats what i remember from that big bug maybe some of them banned too ..

Member since Sep 12th 2007

• Usually, when you're about to pick a quest that cannot be cancelled, the system shows a message telling you that. If you accept, you need to complete the quest to remove it and in most case this isn't a bug. At least for now, the game team can't remove those quests, so your only option is to complete it.

Regarding the launcher, sometimes it needs a couple seconds to update and show your account as disconnected, however, sometimes your character is online for a couple minutes after you close the account, just because the server is laggy or your internet connection isn't that good.

Since it isn't a bug or at least not something that can be fixed by Gameforge, the thread will be closed and archived.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.