By registering an account in the forum, you agreed to follow the next rules.
1. Forum accounts
- Every user must keep their login data private. Therefore account sharing isn't allowed and will result in a permanent ban from the forum. Your account belongs to you and you are responsible for the content posted from your account.
- Every user can have only one account in the forum. Multi-accounts are not allowed and will lead to a permanent ban from the forum.
- If you share IP with another person (friends, family, etc) remember to notify about it via forum support system. Notifications after a ban or any other measure won't be considered.
- Usage of any IP maskers / Anonymization services (VPN, GPN, Proxy, etc) is not allowed.
- Using throw-away email addresses is not allowed.
- Banned users have lost the right to participate in the forum. For that reason, they are not allowed to register again. If you want to object your ban, do it via the support system.
- You can request for your account data to be deleted, by sending a ticket to the forum support system. The account deletion is permanent.
- If you ask to delete your account, you will be able to register a new one. However, if you had any prior warnings or temp bans you will have to contact the Forum Team via support system to notify about the newly created account and your previous punishments within the next 48 hours. Your deleted account's warnings and temp bans will carry over to your new account. Omitting this notification could lead to a permanent ban from the forum.
- The official language of the forum is English. Other languages are allowed in their respective sections.
- Inappropriate content isn't allowed in the forum. That includes but it's not limited to: pornographic, politically or religiously extremist and moralistic dangerous content.
- Illegal activity or content isn't allowed in the forum. That includes but it's not limited to: keys, hacks, bots, exploits, cracks and any other content against applicable law like copyright infringement and discriminatory content.
- Staff impersonation or any sort of backseat modding isn't allowed and can lead to a permanent ban. That includes but it's not limited to: Trying to do a moderator's job, posting and acting as a team member, using their nicknames, signatures and avatars
- Insults, offenses and inappropriate language isn't allowed, even if it is censored.
- Flamming, trolling, slander and messages with the intention to create a conflict are not allowed and will be punished accordingly. Replying to this kind of content will be considered as flamming too.
- Posting private information or conversations without the consent of all the involved parties is not allowed.
- Advertising services and games that are not provided by Gameforge isn't allowed. Advertising spam will lead to a permanent ban.
- Flood, spam, off-topic and post-hunting isn't allowed and will be punished accordingly. Unless the section or the team allows it in a particular thread.
- The abuse of quotes, spoilers, capital letters, text format or emoticons isn't allowed. The forum team will determine if there is an abuse of these tools.
- Users can request the forum team to add a poll to certain threads. The forum team can reject this request if it is considered unnecessary.
- Videos and images that are too large or heavy should be placed inside a spoiler to avoid excessive download times. Dynamic images or gifs that could cause health issues will be removed by the forum team.
- Always try to find the correct section to post your message. Also, use the search function to check if there isn't an older thread with the same topic or doubt before yours.
- Titles and labels assigned to threads should always match with the content of the thread you are posting. Remember to use the labels that are available in the sections.
- Before posting a message or a new thread follow the instructions available in every section. (For example, bug reports requirements)
- Bumping threads and double posting will be allowed after 24 hours since the last post. The abuse of this will be punished accordingly.
- If you see something against the rules, you can report the content to the forum team with the "Report content" button. However, take in count that the abuse of the report button without a valid reason might be punished too.
- Comments and any other content against the administration is not allowed. If you need to complain or report something about the forum or game team, send a ticket to the support system.
- Public reports about other players are not allowed. If you need to report a rule infraction then use the tools provided for each platform. Game rules infractions can only be reported via game support system.
- Game or forum punishment objections and talking about private cases is not allowed in the forum. If you want to object a ban or mute in the game, send a ticket to the game support system. If you want to complain about a forum or discord punishment, send a ticket to the forum support system.
- All complaints about the forum team will follow the proper hierarchy. If you don't agree with the decision provided by the moderator, you can contact a Super Moderator. If you still don't agree with the reply to your request, you can contact a Board Administrator. If you don't agree with this decision, you can contact a Team Manager. Team Managers have the last word regarding punishments. The Community Manager can be contacted to make a complaint about a Team Manager.
- Respect this hierarchy while making complaints about the forum staff. Otherwise, your request can be rejected until you follow the correct procedure.
- Boycotting isn't allowed. Persuading other people to break the forum rules, discord rules, game rules or the T&Cs of the Gameforge, will be punished accordingly.
3. Nicknames, signatures and avatars.
- Nicknames, avatars, signatures and any other profile information will have to stick to the rules regarding illegal and inappropriate content.
- Forum nicknames can be changed by sending a ticket to the forum support system. Nicknames can only be changed every 30 days.
- Avatars can't exceed from the next dimensions: Height: 128px - Width: 128px - Size: 100kb
- Signatures can't exceed from the next dimensions: Height: 200px - Width: 600px - Size: 500kb
- Users can only have one image as a signature, except for one user bar that can't exceed the next dimensions: Height: 200px - Width: 600px
- Trying to extend the signature using methods like a bigger text format won't be allowed. Adding excessive profile information that changes the length of the post isn't allowed either.
- Dynamic images or gifs will be allowed in the signature. If the team considers that an animated signature could cause health issues, it will be removed from the user's profile.
- Users who break the rules may receive the following punishments:
- A friendly tip to follow the rules.
- Temporary ban
- Permanent ban
- Warnings do not expire. Every three warnings will lead to a temporary or permanent ban, following the next order:
- 3 warnings will lead to a 7 days ban
- 6 warnings will lead to a 14 days ban
- 9 warnings will lead to a 21 days ban
- 12 warnings will lead to a 30 days ban
- 15 warnings will lead to a permanent ban.
In extreme or important cases, users can receive warnings, temporary bans or a permanent ban without previous punishments.
Bans and other measures in the forum can be transferred to other Gameforge platforms, including the game. In the same way, punishments received in the game and other official platforms can be transferred to the forum.
All these rules will be applied to the whole forum. This includes but it's not limited to posts, threads, profiles, avatars, nicks, signatures, attachments, private messages and emails sent from this platform, etc. The interpretation and correct application of this rules will depend on the forum team. Administration reserves the right to change these rules at any time. NosTale and all other Gameforge games and services are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Gameforge 4D.