That's how NosTale works

• This is completely ????? I literally copied the same forum with the same set up and it works, but it doesn't work on the original forum.

i know why, it's because...

That's how forums downgrade works

• Well, maybe it should have an upgrade? I know the mobile version would appreciate that....

still can’t actually read the menus, I just base my clicks off the red notification circles to navigate the forums.

That and the poll results don’t show up properly so seeing who voted for what isn’t the easiest thing to figure out.(I’ve figured out how to interpret it, but would be nice if it just worked properly)

would also be nice to bring back the unread threads button even when you’ve already checked them all.... unless it’s still there and I just can’t find it. If that’s the case you can refer back to the can’t read the menus part.

• Well, maybe it should have an upgrade? I know the mobile version would appreciate that....

Actually that's just the colors. If they fix the colors the mobile version will also be fixed.

(Including removing the transparency on the menu)

We keep requesting and pressuring for some attention but yeah.

• when they don't even credit you or acknowledge you in any way for your ideas.

That's how NosTale works.

p.s: i woulda done much better job than this joke of an event. but i couldnt expect anything else because this games is JOKE.