How would you balance Sps?

• HI GUYS GUESS WHOS BACK TO DEAD FORUM :altt::alte::altw:

goin for that trophy I see

balancing SPs I hard, but I’d make it so buffs/debuffs are actually useful to the SP that does them for one.(looking at you DG with your magic damage enhancing debuff when you do ranged damage)

• balancing SPs I hard, but I’d make it so buffs/debuffs are actually useful to the SP that does them for one.(looking at you DG with your magic damage enhancing debuff when you do ranged damage)

I hate seers more with their 75% damage reduction mana shield, this is ridiculous with the cd time it has - 15 seconds!

goin for that trophy I see

Wut truphyy :altn:

• Mages need rework on their bubbles, because they cannot witstand todays dmg, and they are still the same as pre-champion patches.

DG needs his chance to steal buffs lowered or the level of buffs he is able to steal should be lowered.

For archers I think, that 2sp (assassin) should be reverted to his original state, where he needed actual EQ to do dmg, but once he had a good one, he was still a beast. Nowadays, you can basically one shot anybody with lvl 15 r-2+0 dagger if you want through cre-up, but at the same time you are not consistent at doing dmg even when you have really good EQ. Reverting it to the old state with cre up being just 50% crit chance buff would be much better to play both as and against Assassin.

Next problem, and that might be the biggest one is Scouts deffensive buff, where he can be critted only for 7k dmg. This is not balanced at all around the possibility of archers having 60+k HP at champion level 60. Most of things aren't balanced around having champion level tbh. I think best way to balance this buff would be for it to work the same but, the value that is 7k flat right now, to be as % of health, for example 20% of your health and nobody can crit you for more. This would make this buff stronger for lower lvls and less OP for max lvl's.

Last but not least for the warriors. We can see that all sp's that have no form of additional hitrate struggle for warrior. Therefore I think that all or majority of SPs for warrior should get some form of increased hitrate.

For ninja I think all he needs is already mentioned hitrate and faster animations, some of his animations last from 1-1,5 seconds after you deal dmg. Imagine you self stun yourself for 1,5 seconds after you cast spell, that in most cases misses, that is a reason why Ninja is not played as much, because u basically need to ignore 2-3 spells because of their ridiculously long animations.

Monk is overall great SP, with a lot of upsides, but still requires good equipment to really shine, but at the moment is too fragile to losing his buff.

The biggest issue at current patch would be the new archer bow where they have 8% /50% to steal your buff. Which I think is completely ridiculously over powered and I think it should steal just buffs, that you got from somebody else and not your own, this way it would still be strong on a4, but not gamebreaking in 1v1. This could be arranged by having self buffs at lvl 5+ and buffs you get at lvl 1-3.

There are way more things I could talk about from balancing standpoint, but these are the most crucial I think there are.

• This could be arranged by having self buffs at lvl 5+ and buffs you get at lvl 1-3.

So basically wk loses his buffs (except eagle buff), ranger loses 2 of 3 buffs, dg loses one of his buffs, holy only retains shield, other elemental buffs as well.

Secondly, have you tried competing with mage that has c45 staff as an archer? they are basically immortal in seers unless you stun them or clean buffs. If you remove this, then c45 staff must get nerfed too.

• Archer never loses cuz mage always lose his bubble after 2-5 attacks from archer.

lol smh nobody c60 uses tide lord for pvp,,, its either volcano, dg or seer mostly. But yeah TL's bubble is quite weird.

No, every buff, tak u gain from yourself would be level5, and then the buff u put on other players would be low lvl. So wk and others wouldnt lose their own buffs.

Too difficult to implement for entwell developer team, they still cant even fix some basic visual bugs.

• I've been playing MA since it came out, let me talk about it

-SP1 -

Everything is ok for this sp, the only problem is mana cost too much

(if we don't count hit rate)

-SP2-

-Totally a mistake, have no idea what can be done, this sp worst than swordsman sp7

-long cd's

- Real no AOE

-not suitable invisibility

- Very long skill animation's

(thats all if we don't count hit rate)

-SP3-

-frankly very useful, just difficult to play. Damage is fine.

-AOE skills cell must be increased

-the duration of buffs should definitely increase

-light card means leveling and this card have no aoe s20

-SP4-

-if you give a person a good MA account and sp4 that guy will stop calling MA trash after that, a real destroyer but the man is ugly.

- buff should definitely change, its just 1 min

-jumping times are too long

- insane dmg with low AOE skill cd's but that reflect have some bugs if you don't move, you can't use.

- The s20 debuff should have been lv5, give an effect sp for MA's to do raid

the general suggestion melee attacks must have a higher hit rate, we are meele, slow than archer, we cant catch mage with his 13 cell basic attack, give us at least hit rate.

• Hihih, since I've dabbled myself with MA too, there are some problems that are reaaaaaaaaaaly bad with the class. So if you have some time to spare some1 that's had a pretty lenghty experience with the class be my guess.

I’m going to begin with the elephant in the room. Being a “melee” class in this game is a problem from the get go. Hit rate is just awful, and its kind of weird since we ARE DIRECITLY INFRONT OF THE OPONENT, logic dictates that the chances of failing would be lower in this sense, and it isn’t (though in clvls with the help of the agility books and weapons it isn’t as notable as lower-levels).

MA champion equipment is so rare and scare due to the fact that we don’t get it in, ya’know the raids that we are supposed to (Erenia, Zenas & Fernon), we are left to depend in an obsolete raid being Grenigas, with a chance of getting the Flame Golem Glove so low, you’ll be lucky to even see one. And this could easily be remedy with just adding the equipment in the raids, but noOoOoo for some odd reason they can’t. We can’t even craft our main weapon until c30/45 because the 96 gloves aren’t used while directly crafting with the Ancelloan Parchment, like??? Other classes don’t have this problem and we have to depend in so much luck just to be equipped, and having the chance to spend a lot of gold betting for a good shell just to fail in the end. Just doomed to suffer, but praise the heavens with the c30 golve, even though it’s less potent than c25 but not that much.

Another thing is that we can’t equip really important accessories for a low level MA like the hippo hat or the red beanie. Costumes are another problem since we can’t equip like 90% of them, and if you argue that the reduction chance is really good on a MA, we have to put the extra $ getting limited event only costumes like the Easter Bunny or Navy set.

Now that my frustrations with the equipment are over, let’s talk about the SP card that we have been “blessed” with.

SP 1, Draconic Fist.

As an overview, in my personal opinion I don’t like this SP. Areas are so random that most of the time, if you don’t have an Otter they will fail. Having so low res, is really bad, in the water areas we are supposed to be good, due to the low defense pots and divines are a must. Once you go to the grueling process of obtaining it you’ll face some MP problems, just switching between Haetae and Dragon stance consumes 300 MP points, at this level it’s a lot. In LOD there aren’t many problems only that if you’re not in Haetae good luck hitting Dracos. Having to position yourself just to hit the lure consumes time, and most times the “special areas” won’t work.

I’ll go in each skill.

Jab. It’s a pretty decent basic attack, with the buff the crit chance is 7/10, but with the hit rate in pvp you’ll be missing 7/10 hits unless you’ve Death tarot.

Beast Claw isn’t that bad but it comes with the problem that I said in the beginning, having a “special area” doesn’t help with nothing, most times it will not hit where you want. The stun has really low chance and being.

Claw Swipe another bad, “special area”. Even when I have them all group with the Otter the skill doesn’t go through.

Claw Hold isn’t bad, the only shortcoming is that the area of effect is kinda low, would buff it form 2-3.

Haetae Energy is an awesome buff, wouldn’t change nothing form it.

Haetea Leap is good when you want to run away from the opponent, just would reduce the CD from 12 secs to 7 or 9.

Bite another good skill, just would increment the area from 2 to 3.

Transformation, so here’s where my problems with the SP begin. The 300 MP consumption is an overkill, if you’ve used the SP you know how frequent we switch in-between fazes. Just reduce the MP cost from 300 to 100, and MAKE IT LEVEL 5 BUFF, in pvp against a DG or c45 archer we get turned back to Haetae stance if we are in Dragon, this is so jarring since the skill we are performing gets cancel and we get animation locked for a good 2 seconds.

Flaming Yo-yo is such a good basic attack, the debuff is great.

Knuckle Buster is meh at best, CD a bit too long for the stun it has, but the burn 10/10. Just reduce a bit of MP and CD, and the area to 3, and its perfect.

Flame Swing has the “special area” syndrome, both debuffs are nice but in a lure it won’t hit the mobs. Switching form “special area” to around the enemy would fix my gripes with it.

Blaze is good in the sense that the debuffs are soo good in pvp/pve, just adding the area from 1 to 2 would make it wonders, and reducing the CD won’t hurt it either.

Dragon Energy, is such a bad buff. Doesn’t add much and has high MP consumption. This is where those hit rate buff options would fit perfectly.

Dragon Leap isn’t bad, just the CD is too high decrease it from 30 to 15-20 seconds wouldn’t hurt it.

Crossfire another great debuff skill, “special area” syndrome, switch it to “around enemy” and reduce the CD to 30-25 secs and it would be 10/10.

Final Flame, where to start. First of all, the bright dev that thought a “last skills” in from of a debuff was a great idea need to get his contract checked. The debuff doesn’t enter in pvp most of the times, and some mobs have really good antibuffs so it makes the still mostly useless.

Transformation. Do we really need 2 of the same skill? In the Mystic Arts I understand why because each stance has a buff, but SP 1 doesn’t get nothing.

So overall, a really meh SP in my opinion. It isn’t the worse and the buff is good, but in solo situations its lacking. For a starter SP it could have been better.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Svante ().

• SP 2, Mystic Arts.

Oh boi, where to start with this one. Form just equipping it, it’s just bad. The card has the peculiarity that it will disarrange all the skill bar even for the base MA. The concept of the card “wait to get hit, and then hit harder” another bad design. Damage in this game is so high that most times, just activating “withstand” is it’s on can of worms. The sad part is, being a pvp-oriented card that has to be hit to do something just makes it worse than Jajamaru, not having good antibuffs would leave you with the withstand buff activated and not letting you execute the skill. It’s so bad that you can’t help but laugh.

Skills.

Withstand. So here’s the root of all the skills problems. Having a 7 sec cool down and the “Opportunity to attack” buff being the catharsis for all the other skills, being able to be negated by hitting basic attacks is bad, awful 7/10 too much incompetency. The sad part is, that it doesn’t absorbs the attacks like SP3 block, so you get hit full force, no debuff negation and get the skill canceled if you auto attack. So just making it to “absorb all incoming attacks and negating debuffs” or adding a secondary option like reducing 60% of incoming damage or anything than what we have now and resisting debuffs would make it good, but no we get stunned, and canceled most of the time. 0/10 awful concept, skill and everything.

Palm attack, I don’t know if the animation is a bit to dragged out, but in my case it’s too long. For a basic attack, it’s too long in animation-wise (like most of the SP’s shortcomings.

Shockwave would be a great stun skill, if it wasn’t bugged. The “Internal Injuries” debuff doesn’t work in mages, swordys and archers. Just make it a stun and the problem is resolved.

Shadowless legs, is 10/10 when the buff activates just makes us uncatchable. Would only reduce the CD from 13 to 10 secs and add area “around the enemy in 2”.

Sidestep is what I like to think the pioneer for the rest of the damage absorbing skills for future SP cards, too bad that this effect would fit withstand so much better but whatever, it’s not like water SPS are the most useful in raids and act5.2 mobbing. The only problem it has it’s is long CD, reducing it to 10-12 seconds would make it 100% times better.

Moonlight Absorption, so here we begin with the unplayability for this card. First form a CD stand point it’s soo bad 180 seconds for a 60 sec buff is just… Amén. Being a level 3 buff is a perfect target for those pesky DG’s that are everywhere in pvp, and archers with their c45 bow. It’s just made worse with the looooooooong CD. First of all, if the 20% attack bonus is the problem just reduce it, and spare us some hit rate buff. Making it 30 secs CD and lasting 150 secs with the secondary buff being a 5% attack bonus would make it better than its current version. Animation lock is another great problem with this buff, you stand for around 3-4 seconds without doing anything in pvp or pve this is a perfect chance to get decimated, remove it, change it JUST DO SOMETHING. AND PLEASE MAKE IT A LEVEL 5 BUFF, AAAAAAAhhhHHH.

Gathering Petals, same problem of the last skill. Don’t like the 30% chance of reduction, just nerf it to 15% chance of reducing in 5%. Same CD and buff options as Moonlight Ab, pls spare us in the animation lock.

Crescent Moon Dance, (nice skill name btw) not that bad of skill but for mobbing horrible, if you activate It’s withstand ability, bye bye agro you enter invisibility you want it or not, have fun luring again. Reducing the CD from 20 secs to 12-15 and adding “around itself for 3-4 area”, would make it a competent skill. And give us the option to activate the invisibility like the Monk’s combos.

Lunar Slice, Seer’s leech skill but far worse. Reduce the CD from 25 secs to 15-20, MA is supposed to be a fast hitting class, not a Mage in disguise.

Bound by Moonlight, for a 60 second CD skill AND A SINGLE TARGET SKILL, it’s bad, really bad. It’s withstand gig is being the holy’s debuff heal, removing level 4 debuffs but only being activated when you’re being hit negates this since a 70% chance it’s that you’ll be stunned before activating the skill. Change the CD to around 20-25 CD, add at least “around the enemy in 2 or 3”.

Lunar Eclipse, so here we are, another debuff “last skill” with a 150 second CD and the cherry on top SINGLE TARGET. And added bonus you enter invisibility if you activate it while mobbing. Again bye bye lure. For once, making it a level 4 debuff, CD reduction to at least 40-60 seconds wouldn’t make it that bad for a single target skill, and the 120-150 CD for an area of effect like Final Flame. And give us the option to activate the invisibility like the Monk’s combos.

Lotus Leap, CD to big, “special area” syndrome. Change it to “around enemy” and CD from 90 to a 40-60 second.

Lotus Seed. So a useless SP3 archer tracking mines. Damage is laughable at best, CD 120 seconds, it’s a good skill in concept but in execution really bad. I would make it like SP6 archers trap, being able to set it in the floor and then exploding damaging with % of max hp. CD from 120 seconds to 30, and being able to set the 2 independently.

Lotus Snare, CD 180 seconds, WE AREN’T MAGES TO HAVE THIS BRUTAL CDS. Change around itself from 2 to 4 or 5, and CD from 180 to 40-60 seconds at least.

Full Bloom, for a single target skill that has an animation bigger than some last is sad. If the damage is big, just nerf it CD form 240 seconds to 120 or 80 in the best of cases. And PLS AD AROUND ENEMY IN 2-3 AREAS.

So, overall worse SP IN THE WHOLE GAME, brutal CDs, mechanics that weren’t executed mediocre at beast and crippling our act5.2 leveling SP, no pve, pvp and raid usefulness. I have to give props for the geniuses that designed this SP. You have to be really bad to, excuse my language, fudge this up really bad. 0/10 need complete rework.

SP 3, Master Wolf.

8/10 incredible card, it’s good at its worse. Sure, for a light SP having no good areas for LOD, is a bit troubling but in higher levels, this card is awesome for both pve-pvp. The only real problems the card has is that it’s buffs don’t last as long as the CD. So I’ll just talk about some QoL changes that would elevate this card to 10/10, best thing since coffee with milk.

Inspiration, the group buff just reduce the CD to match it’s duration or make it match, nothing more nothing less.

Will of the Truthseeker, make the buff duration match it’s CD and we are set.

Ultimate Tri-combo, make it an area pls.

And remove the “From the Jaws of fate” debuff, having hit rate problems and then making the opponent always doge attacks for 3 seconds is bad in my opinion, just switch it form dodge to “defense is increase” or “damage is reduce”.

Most of our stuns are level 2 and with low chance, even an adventure is able to block most of our debuffs, just increase it to level 3 and we are set.

So, SP 3 in my opinion is when they fire the SP 2 maker and had some incredible eureka moment, sure it can be better but it’s so good that most of its problems are minor inconveniences.

SP 3, Demon Warrior.

I just can image the devs being “Hmm, what are the best qualities of each SP card that we made so far, and let’s find a form to fuse them”. It’s just 9/10 best card we have at the moment, it reflects damage/debuffs, has some pretty awesome areas and Seer’s invincibility skill but better. Just 10/10, only has 1 flaw that stops it from being 1 of the best cards in the game.

Demonic Powers, the buff from the class just make it match its CD, and we have a perfect card.

Lucifer’s Judgment, in my personal opinion “This Judgment causes worlds to perish…” debuff should be level 5, it would give the card raid potential through the roof.

Final opinion.

All in all, MA has its cons and pros, I’d say at this point we have more pros than cons, we are sufficient in some areas of the game (late game) like pvp, and lacking in the pve, and rading department. Would I recommend this class to a starting player, no. But having not to worry for farming gold makes this class so enjoyable if you want to try something new.

My TED-talk ends here, ty for joining.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Svante ().

• I think it's too late for any ideas.

it's not too late, it's never too late. because they never listen to any idea anyway

• Swordman

SP1 - Warrior

* The ranged damage decreasing of Iron Skin should be nerfed.

* Morale Increase should be dramatically nerfed to player lv / 5 or so. This buff totally ruins the hit rate / dodge system.

SP2 - Ninja

* The animations after casting of some skills are too long.

SP3 - Crusader

* The attack area of Triple Bolt should be updated to 11 cell range.

SP4 - Berserker

* Decrease the casting time of Break Armour.

SP6 - Monk

* Decrease the chance of no move / attack debuffs. Often be stunned to die with no chance to fight back on pvp.

SP7 - Death Reaper

* Haven't played much and don't know how to say... It looks like an 1 on 1 pvp card but not as playable as Ninja and Gladiator. Adding some pvp effect on skills may help.

Archer

SP1 - Ranger

* The attack area of Triple Arrow should be updated to 11 cell range.

* Ranged attack bonus of Hawk Eye is too op, should be nerfed.

* 90% hit rate of Hawk Eye totally ruins the hit rate / dodge system. Should add hit rate point instead (like Eagle Spirit of Wild Keeper)

SP2 - Assassin

* The 80% chance of Tumble is so annoying. Adding Drain Attack Power on Bomb is good but why not keep Tumble 100%? Why not make Ninja, Gladiator, Blue Magician and Master Wolf also 80%?

* Critical Hit should be reverted. Now it makes Assassin extremely OP on one hit but like a mob at other times.

SP3 - Destroyer

* How ridiculous is a gun shooting shorter than a bow? 11 cells please.

* Casting time of attack skills should be reduced, especially Hell Drop.

* Give a wider aoe range for Hell Drop. Hell in 2 cells is not enough.

* Reduce the cool time and animations of casting for all attack skills.

* The attack area of Lucky Wideshot should be updated to a longer range.

* Damage of Bomber and Fire Mine is fine for low levels, but looks like scratching on clvl 60.

* Make Poison Gas Shell as far as other skills. There's no point to make it that close.

SP4 - Wild Keeper

* Make Bear Spirit be level 9, or remove the 5000 HP/MP limitation. For high clvl, Energy Potion gives more HP but always be overridden by Bear Spirit.

SP6 - Scout

* Vital Energy should be nerfed, both critical damage / chance and defense. By contrast, Scout is much more op then other Archer cards.

SP7 - Demon Hunter

* Make Throwing Blade 100% chance to cause Moon Shadow Pendulum.

* HP leeching amount is negligible on pvp, should be increased.

* Should make Berserk Spirit strong -> normal -> weak. It makes no sense to wait 7.5 minutes for the strong one.

SP8 - Avenging Angel

* Magical Fetters is interesting but useless, e.g. we can never get the No Element on pvp. It should let us choose which element skill to use, like Spy Out of Scout. Only the chosen element skill can be used in 1 minute.

Mage

SP2 - Holy Mage

* Healing amount is seriously not enough for high clvl.

SP3 - Blue Magician

* The only mage card has no mana shield. That's the problem. A mediocre mana shield which low freeze chance is good.

SP4 - Dark Gunner

* The buff clearing of Evil Potion is too op, and there are already several skills to clear buffs. Should decrease the chance to 30% or lower.

SP7 - Seer

* Armour of Darkness makes Seer obviously tanker than other mage cards, should be nerfed.

* Mind Sink is too op, especially on 1 on 1 pvp. Should reduce the duration.

* Should add a "The item cannot be used" effect on Illusion (effect of Spectral Strike (S), Bone Warrior Ragnar's partner card). Always die of accidentally taking a divine health potion, sad.

SP8 - Archmage

* Meteor Storm looks gorgeous but useless. Meteorites always miss the target. More meteorites may help.

* Cool time of Illumination is too long, 300 seconds would be better.

Sorry for bad English...

The post was edited 6 times, last by fchao ().

• I think a part of the reason arch mage meteorites is so cruddy(low amount and super long cooldown) is to prevent server lag issues.

Imagine Archmages actually using the skill often, and each time the area is literally swarmed with the rocks.... Get a bunch of them using it at the same time in FC and things might get pretty laggy, I mean they already are(at least always was for me....) but it’d be even worse.

I do think it should be improved(or at the very least replaced) since as it is it’s pretty useless. That’s supposed to be it’s final skill, and it basically does nothing. But I mean, Seer final skill in a similar boat since summoned beings have weird scalings.

For that matter, can they FINALLY update skills to show summoned things stats? Would like to see destroyer’s bomb and mine stats please. And Jaja mini stats. Maybe have them actually improve with levels in some way since at the moment they don’t change since skill is acquired.

And most importantly, when something you’ve summoned kills something.... it should count as your kill and give you the exp and drops as if you hit it yourself. I’ve gone ahead and had my Archmages meteorites kill something before to see if it counted as a summon or not(it does). Doesn’t count as your kill if meteorites kill, that’s nature’s kill.

• I think a part of the reason arch mage meteorites is so cruddy(low amount and super long cooldown) is to prevent server lag issues.

Imagine Archmages actually using the skill often, and each time the area is literally swarmed with the rocks.... Get a bunch of them using it at the same time in FC and things might get pretty laggy, I mean they already are(at least always was for me....) but it’d be even worse.

You can decrease the CD by using items or partner. Also don't forget that we are speaking about really old game. Computing power which we have nowadays is on a whole different level even when it comes to a low budget server.

When it comes to lags in general there's a huge space for optimization of this game because this game was initially written for a single (maybe dual) core CPUs and I doubt that the core code of this game changed since that.

If you are interested in how more than a decade of development can look like then just take a look at NosTale.

3lg23g

• I do think it should be improved(or at the very least replaced) since as it is it’s pretty useless. That’s supposed to be it’s final skill

a quick correction, the heal is the final skill actually. but regardless, it needs a rework since it's wonky and just doesn't work well in practice.

• a quick correction, the heal is the final skill actually. but regardless, it needs a rework since it's wonky and just doesn't work well in practice.

Oh right, i just placed the meteors where I normally have my final skill. But yeah summons in general(because it really is all summons) need some changes.

• For that matter, can they FINALLY update skills to show summoned things stats? Would like to see destroyer’s bomb and mine stats please. And Jaja mini stats. Maybe have them actually improve with levels in some way since at the moment they don’t change since skill is acquired.

As for the current stats, IT board can help you with this thread, even if it's not complete:
    https://board.it.nostale.gamef…&postID=751283#post751283
    In order there are:
    Destroyer's mines ; Imp's (hongbi/Cheongbi) mine-clones ; ninja bushi's clones ; Inferno's clones ; arch's meteors (zts5094e) ; scout's trap ; scout's fog ; Poseidon's vortex ; nymph Nelia's plant
    If you want to check by yourself these non targettable entities (IE: jaja's or seer's clones) you can go to whatever act 5 map and right click on the red dot on the minimap once you summon them. Sadly, even with these infos, we still can't figure out how all of these things decide their damage <.<

So yes, still hoping they will eventually explain something as to howthey programmed the damage to work, in general, and not have us being scientists instead of actually playing the game...

As for the thread itself...I won't go into details, i mainly believe they should rebalance damage and casting times of SPs. I like the fact that all SPs are designed to fit a specific niche (even though they fail in most cases), so i would try not to destroy that feeling by , for example, allowing destroyers to have a 12 cells wideshot (ofc i'd like to not have it 6 cells either) .
    Also agree on revisiting buff and debuff levels in general, to fit player needs and to have another way to balance raids that isn't "You deal less than half damage to this pal from now on".
    Also a tip i think should be reminded to those who work on balance: When you buff or nerf something, or even only want to, do not just think of that precise thing you're aiming to buff or nerf. Maybe the real problems stands somewhere else. Maybe it's not that the scout's 7k shield is broken, maybe is that the game has gone ahead way too quickly with damage and HP stats. And if you do nerf or buff something, think of how it would really change gameplay. If we do way too much damage, nerf damage, then recheck defences and HP of both players and mobs and change them accordingly, so that the nerf doesn't become as heavy as it can be. Same thing goes for broken combos or every other stuff we complain about.

Yes, there is a problem, but what REALLY generated that problem? That's the question to solve.

Goodbye:altw:

• As for the current stats, IT board can help you with this thread, even if it's not complete:
    https://board.it.nostale.gamef…&postID=751283#post751283

cant access the images cus not registered (why do people not use an external site to upload images, smh) and im too lazy to bother registering, i rather complain about it.

So yes, still hoping they will eventually explain something as to howthey programmed the damage to work, in general, and not have us being scientists instead of actually playing the game...

we never had any contact with the devs and probably never will lol. they dont care about providing info about minuscule things like this (or any info about anything really).