SP idea - Destroyer

• I have played the new class and found it quite interesting with that transformation, also watch some anime xD, and and idea poped up in my mind, I like playing as destroyer but it seems quite useless, beside raid, the idea is to add a transformation skill for destroyer, it uses Guns, bombs, gas etc. so I was thinking about a Mecha transformation, where the skill are changed a bit, like fire mines turn into some Launch Rockets with a certain target, Bomber into a bomb that attaches to enemy and can be detonated, Hell Drop - Mecha jumps and create about the same effect.

• I have played the new class and found it quite interesting with that transformation, also watch some anime xD, and and idea poped up in my mind, I like playing as destroyer but it seems quite useless, beside raid, the idea is to add a transformation skill for destroyer, it uses Guns, bombs, gas etc. so I was thinking about a Mecha transformation, where the skill are changed a bit, like fire mines turn into some Launch Rockets with a certain target, Bomber into a bomb that attaches to enemy and can be detonated, Hell Drop - Mecha jumps and create about the same effect.

i would rather to think of something new for new class instead changing something old, keep the old things the same.