My girlfriend forces me to do this.

• Hello!
    As like as you can see/read, I do not have any profile picture, nor an signature. Maybe one of you Artists have the motivation to do something for me? I do not have any pictures/render, because I do not know about the laws and so on. Please help me, my girlfriend is crying about the abscence of the pictures. In case someone talented is out there who is nice, please help me! And please do it in a way that I can use it for the german forum too.

My idea:
    I would like to have the sp2 from the swordsman and archer. These two should stand to eachother with their backs, as like as in the action movies. The swordsman sp2 could do the fourth skill (the icon is a sword split by another blade), but only the sword of the blue swordsman, not the blue "shield". The archer sp2 could do the idle-move where it combs its hair with his dagger. The background could be black/blue or something similar.

Is anyone there who wants to help me?

• Hi!
    I could try to do it, but it's quite difficult because is very complicated to find the position you have asked for in an internet render.

I don't know exactly what you desire in this part:
    "The swordsman sp2 could do the fourth skill (the icon is a sword split by another blade), but only the sword of the blue swordsman, not the blue "shield". The archer sp2 could do the idle-move where it combs its hair with his dagger."

• I do not know what the skills are named in the english version. Like if you watch your SP, there are the skills and there the fourth skill. Here is a youtube video, at 0:48, the skill is activated. I just want the blade of the sword, not the blue aura (is it the correct word?). The second one, the archer sp2 does an idle-move (just dress the sp, let your character stand and wait a while), I thought about this. But obviously there are other possibilities for the position, like it is not THAT important.

Thank you for helping me, I really admit it. And I am sorry if this is a hard task

• Here is the link to the gallery where I uploaded the screens. If the blade (ninja) is turned a bit to the camera, the sword is seen better. Also the Idle-move of the archer sp2 is always directly to the camera, which is not nice, so I decided to take this pose.

• Uhm.. That you made the signature should be written somewhere. If it could be possible that my name (kovalsky) is written somewhere, I would appreciate it. But nothing else, I may write something inspirational or similar under the signature

• Hello again.

I realized the render of your screen, but I don't like the result, it was very pixelated.
    I found a pair of renders similar to the posture you want, and I make this signature:

Another version:

Profile picture:
    [spoiler]

I don't know if it's what you were looking for or if you like it, but I haven't been able to make it better.
    Still, I hope you like it.

Any changes you want, I've saved the sketch.

Love make us weak

The post was edited 2 times, last by Eledhel ().

• YES! I like it, it is really great. I would love to take the second one as a signature, could you edit that you made it? And could you do an profile picture with that?

(Could I see the first versions you do not like?)
    Edit: could you do a post so I can answer normally? :D
    I like the second signature, just tell the world, that you did it!
    And could you add some contrasts in the picture for my profile so the ninja is seen better?

• To put the signature, you must save the image and upload it to imgur. If you don't know how to make it, I can try to explain it to you.

The profile photo has just been uploaded.

I didn't make the first signature because I didn't like the render, look at it:

Edit: I don't like to create a thread with my signatures, I'm ashamed >///<

And yes, I can try to make the avatar look nicer. ^^

• Yeah I know, but I just want something like "signature by@'Eledhel' written into the picture of the signature :o

And the profile pic, could you add some contrasts so the ninja is seen better?

Yeah, the first signature isn't good, but I kinda like it anyway :D