Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Jynx - The curse of bad luck

Morgoth

What are you listening to right now?

Talion

Talion - Guard of the Black Gate

Talion

Wrong names on daily rewards

Talion

LF>Soul Revival Stone

Bemte

Recent Activities

• Heaven -

Liked Bemte’s post in the thread LF>Soul Revival Stone.

Like (Post)
    Watch out for speakers, saying "selling nos$ 1:XX". Contact them and give them the amount of gold needed for the revival stone and they will then get it from the mall for you. :) The current rate on the US-server is somewhere around 1:20 (it increased…
  • iWizzy -

Liked Bemte’s post in the thread LF>Soul Revival Stone.

Like (Post)
    Watch out for speakers, saying "selling nos$ 1:XX". Contact them and give them the amount of gold needed for the revival stone and they will then get it from the mall for you. :) The current rate on the US-server is somewhere around 1:20 (it increased…
  • Talion -

Liked Morgoth’s post in the thread Jynx - The curse of bad luck.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Talion: “Quote from Jynx: “(I admit I've never really seen it.) ” Same here o/ ” Quote from Jynx: “Quote from ~Hoperice~: “How dare you? ” I'm sorry? Well not really but yeah.. xD ” What can anyone expect from a couple huh?
  • Morgoth -

Replied to the thread Jynx - The curse of bad luck.

Quote from Talion: “Quote from Jynx: “(I admit I've never really seen it.) ” Same here o/ ” Quote from Jynx: “Quote from ~Hoperice~: “How dare you? ” I'm sorry? Well not really but yeah.. xD ” What can anyone expect from a couple huh?
  • Jynx -

Replied to the thread Jynx - The curse of bad luck.

Quote from ~Hoperice~: “How dare you? ” I'm sorry? Well not really but yeah.. xD
  • Morgoth -

Liked Talion’s post in the thread Talion - Guard of the Black Gate.

Like (Post)
    You are just jealous :s Maybe we should get Steve again...
  • Talion -

Replied to the thread What are you listening to right now?.

Always while catching some botters m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpd-2buQc0