Posts by ŠOTEK

WHAT IS THE BEST STARTER PET

Probably chicken, since it allows you to continue with quests, woollie is another great pick when the right time comes.

Jokes aside it probably depends on your use-case and prices on int2. For leveling i would go otter / Carno / white fox / fibi. Well anything with decent speed and hp.

(110) 120 atk: +(1100) 1200 atk
    (85) 85 hitrate
    (8) 8 deathblow rate
    (50) 70 deathblow damage
    (400) 600 hp/mp
    (25) 30 atk power
    ---
    (110) 120 def:
    (660) 810 def
    (50) 50 long / close range evade
    (600) 1000 hp
    (14) 16 decreasing deathblow
    (10) 15 all res
    (5) 5 Improve in decreases of short / long distance / magic damage

---
    (110) 120 ele:
    (170) 190 ele
    (25) 25 decreased magic damage
    (15) 20 all res
    (500) 700 mana
    (12) 14 ele
    ---
    (110) 120 hp/mp
    (170) 190 %hp/mp
    (230) 230atk
    (100) 135 long/short distance / magic def
    (5) 7 all resi
    (24) 24 evade long / short distance
    (-5) 7 crit chance

Make betting amulets stackable - let us combine amulet with other same type amulet.
    Example :
    You have 2 (same type) amulets in your inventory, each one with 1 try, let them combine (by moving one on top of the other) into one amulet with 2 tries(1+1=2). - Up to 127 tries. f.e.

Also they could be splitable as well, moving with ctrl would be probably the easiest way.

Same could go for boxes of same rarity and from the same raid. //I believe that something like that was already suggested, not sure about amulets tho, if so then i am sorry for duplicit post.

You can sell them to NPC for 1gold/pc, even tho the price says 0gold. But I agree that it would be cool to have this "item price mechanic" somehow useful.

Fun facts

NPC buys items for 1/20th of "item price".

There are items that have pricetag, but you cannot sell them.

Players will always pay more than NPCs.

You can make a post without putting your text into "code" tags.

If AoE attack hits 2 or more opponents and the shadow appears, will the shadow always hit all opponents?

Basically it deals +50% dmg, so it'll hit whatever you hit, only for half dmg you dealt.

Since this didn't answer it for you here's an example:
    You have lure of 15 monsters, cast AoE spell, hit 10 of them (miss 5), onyx shadow appears and hits 10 of the monsters that you hit with your spell, but for 50% dmg you dealt.

Also may be worth noting - from what I saw purple dmg from combo ( reneg. ulti on corruption, or AM combo ) is not calculated in that. So onyx only deals half of your Blue dmg.
    Hope that clarifies it for you.

If someone find any mistakes / incorrections in what i typed here, feel free to correct me :)

SP points can be recharged from potions and by winning Instant Combat. You can get potions from act4 (glacernon) - drop from monsters, or from daily reward you can get nosmall ones. Just go every IB you can for now and you'll be fine.
    Seeds of power drops everywhere, just kill monsters and you'll have plenty in no time.
    Act 4 is overall kinda good for your problems rn. Just kill penguins and farm ice flowers, then sell Ice cubes and Ice flowers to other players. - Money making, sp pots and seeds of power getting method :D
    There could be just a little problem with other players killing you, but that's act 4...

Erdimien is currently in noswheel, Sakura and Graham can be obtained through quest, but you have to complete namaju raid items that are required by that quest for sakura and complete Act 6 quests (85lvl+) to get Graham. There's also Yertirand, but I am not sure if it is in noswheel since I didn't notice him in reward list.

ALSO you can obtain yertirand/erdimien from yertirand raid box, or yertirand by killing yertirand (map boss) and erdimien from Old Viking Chest ( can be crafted from Acorns which can be obtained from mini raids ). So, there are plenty of options, but almost none of them is viable for you RN.

From my pov BKA is the best choice. I really appreciate CD reduction and his speed - speed is very important for leveling imo. But that is only my opinion which is based on my character/set and playstyle.

Otter is good choice, but it lacks that speed i seek and is less tanky, but for it has nice healing effect. And it is maybe better for lower level chars since it can pull and stun your lure -> less received dmg

How to put it... I don't mind that it is shown, I just don't like notifications from that section :D and this is the only way I know of how to get rid of them... But since it is not a bug this thread can be closed :)

Takže z karty +9 na +10 potřebuju vyšší svitek? Myslel jsem si že na +10 a +15 je to jen opravdu o náhodě. Že nic nezabrání zničení.

Jsem v tomto nový tak se omlouvám za případně hloupé dotazy.

Z +9 na +10 je to stále modrej, z +10 na +11 je to červenej
    V popsiku máš napsané od +0 do +9 a jelikož na +0 si sám SP úplně neplusuješ, tak z toho můžeš vyčíst, že to jsou úrovně SP při kterých ten svitek používáš, né, že na ně +suješ.
    -> Máš SP +0 až +9 (včetně) tak používáš modrý, jakmile máš už sp +10 tak používáš červený.
    Prakticky ti 7Days kecal, když ti potvrdil červenej z +9, i přes to, že to předtim napsal jak Melkor - napsal to z pohledu na který stupeň se tu SP snažíš dát a né na kterém ji aktuálně máš.

Pro zajímavost a možná i víc infa ohledně cen přihazuji odkaz na simulátor - https://nosapki.nostale.club/ulepszaniesp