Most useful items to invest as a new player

• Hi! I've just created a new mage character and I'm currently level 30. What should I buy to have a better gameplay? What are the essentials and most useful items to invest as a new player? What is the best pet/partner/partner sp for leveling and also good at end-game? Which SP card is the most useful? I think I'm gonna play mostly pve.

• as a mage i'd recommend you to get the nosmall fairies (divine or 0% ones that grow to 70%), and a kliff or frigg partner with foxy/fiona psp (magic skill cdr buff) pet: fibi or inferno
    focus on using the following sps for mobbing and leveling: am, volc

endgame pet/partners/psps:
    otter/new year pig/ beast king avatar
    kliff/frigg/graham: foxy, fiona, ahenatons, yuna, djinn

sp cards most useful imo:
    1. am (all end game raids and mobbing from c1-60)
    2. volc (decent pvp/pve sp due to aoes and shield + movement)

3. seer (god tier pvp, good for debuffs in hp % raids)

• How about ragnar? It seems to be cheap on my server. I don't know if it's worth to spend extra money for ragnar or it's better to wait and get kliff from quest. When should I start upgrading partner equipment? Is it worth to invest in upgrading blue mage and holy?

• no you use a swordie partner to tank mobs when u spam aoes/skills. ragnar moves too slow so you spam too many dolls prior to even killing mobs
    partner equipment is probably after lvl 90 (fake eq, 92/93, 95/96 should be cheap)
    neither bm has no mana shield so it dies too quickly, holy is outclassed by am (only used as a buff sp)

• blue mage is pretty cool but not really good for endgame gameplay

archmage is your allround sp as a mage, you can use it on low and high level, so I would better spend my gold on this

No need to upgrade partner equipment at all, can be useful to buy a good armour later (like an already upgraded lv 90 or 93 one) for some extra def but in general its more about resistances and effects

To give an example: my kliff is still using a lv 65 sword because it grants 10 overall resistance and thats much more useful than some damage points for a partner which doesn't deal damage at all

Also kliff is the best partner imho, has the most HP and def, its free and you can use all important psps with it: foxy, fiona, aegir and perti

• Hi! I've just created a new mage character and I'm currently level 30. What should I buy to have a better gameplay? What are the essentials and most useful items to invest as a new player? What is the best pet/partner/partner sp for leveling and also good at end-game? Which SP card is the most useful? I think I'm gonna play mostly pve.

Try to farm like 500kk Gold and then you go LoD after Lv.55 as Holy or AM until Lv85.

Most useful SP for leveling is AM (for LoD and A7)

A lot people say that Otter is the best pet for leveling, but that's wrong. Otter is only good if you do a lot damage, because Otter dies very fast. If you want the best tank pet in the game, get a Gecko Paladin. If you want a pet which is a lot cheaper and can be somewhat tanky, then go for centurio pet.

If you get a partner you can use Kliff and buy him the Perti SP for H-EXP if you lvl your H Lvl.

If you are Lv.85 you can finally lvl your H-Lvl, if your gear is good you go A6.1 solo, otherwise you lvl in A6.2 then with h10 you go A7 (it's a lot easier to level there)

Don't forget that you'll need important Buffs. HB (Holy Buffs) and CB (Crusi Buffs) and WKB (Wildkeeper Buffs).

And it's not worth to upgrade Holy or Blue Mage. You won't need them later in A7. Maybe Ice Mage for 6.2 until you get h10.