Is Beast King Avatar or Spirit King Avatar worth buying for leveling purpose?

• Hello,

I am a returning player. I am shocked because some new pet added in 2020 seems too OP.

I was about to purchase a Beast King Avatar, but my friend told me Otter is better for leveling.

So, I want to know if Beast King Avatar is better than Otter for leveling. I can't find even a single articles that review or evaluate Beast King Avatar.

Can you share your opinions of BKA and SKA?||

• From my pov BKA is the best choice. I really appreciate CD reduction and his speed - speed is very important for leveling imo. But that is only my opinion which is based on my character/set and playstyle.

Otter is good choice, but it lacks that speed i seek and is less tanky, but for it has nice healing effect. And it is maybe better for lower level chars since it can pull and stun your lure -> less received dmg

• I am using BKA and I wonder how can i use BKA's Buff Skill- "Beast King's Fighting Spirit".

From my pov BKA is the best choice. I really appreciate CD reduction and his speed - speed is very important for leveling imo. But that is only my opinion which is based on my character/set and playstyle.

Otter is good choice, but it lacks that speed i seek and is less tanky, but for it has nice healing effect. And it is maybe better for lower level chars since it can pull and stun your lure -> less received dmg

• It depends on what you exactly want.

If you want the tankiest pet in the game: Gecko Paladin

If you want a pet who can't tank that much but has voke: Otter

If you want more H EXP: Golden Pudding

These are the best pets in my opinion.

Otter is tanky too but compared to Gecko Paladin he is a lot weaker.