It is time for you to show who's the strongest player in the server!
Come and join the PvP tournament organized by Tralalalita, with the support of the Nostale ES team.
If you wish to participate, you will have to follow the next rules:
General rules - 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 tournament
- The tournament will be available for all players from the following servers: Infinity (ES) and US-Cylloan (EN).
- Everything regarding the event will be announced and handled with the CEST timezone.
- You can only put off the combat one single time within a 5 days lapse, so combats don't get overlapped. If both participants can't agree about the date of the combat, it will be considered a tie in the group phase and will continue with the knockout phase.
- You are not allowed to participate without a previous inscription in the event.
- League matches will be best of 4.
- Knockout matches will be as follow:
- Rounds of 16 and 8: Best of 15.
- Semifinal, 3rd, 4th place and final: Best of 21.
- In case there's a nickname change, you need to notify about it so it gets changed in the tournament.
- The opponents will be selected at random. Nicknames and lapses will be announced once the event starts.
- Participants will have to use the Specialist Cards selected in their registry/inscription. You won't be allowed to use any other SP, even if both players agree with it.
- You can only participate with one character per player in the same category (But you can participate in both 1vs1 and 2vs2 categories). The Nostale team will make sure all participants stick to the tournament rules.
- All participants will have to equip one of the following amulets: Hero's Amulet of Fire, Mystical Glacier Stone or Phantom's Amulet.
- Combats will be celebrated in the Individual Arena.
Boosts that are not allowed:
- Potions in general are not allowed (HP, MP, defence, attack, energy, etc)
- Food and snacks are not allowed (Not even the new ones from the Chef specialist)
- Fairy boosters are not allowed.
- Tarot cards are not allowed.
- Runes are not allowed.
- Mounts are not allowed.
- Amulets that increase attack or defence are not allowed.
- You can't have pets or partners with you during the combat (You have to send them to miniland).
- Heat resistance potion/Ice flower oil isn't allowed.
- You can't have any kind of blessings or effects that don't belong to your SP. However, your own tattoos are allowed.
- The constant use of invisibility only to make the match last longer isn't allowed.
- You can't use any element in the environment to gain some kind of advantage during the PvP.
- All players who break one of the previous rules or the game rules in general will be disqualified.
- All players who try to disrupt other participants during their combats will be disqualified.
- All players who try to participate with different SPs than the ones registered for the event, will be disqualified. You can only participate with the SPs included in your inscription.
- In order to avoid people being inactive during the tournament, if you didn't participate or didn't do at least 20% of the corresponding PvPs after the first two weeks of the tournament, you will be disqualified.
The tournament will have the following categories:
1 VS 1 Category.
- Champion level -59
- Champion level +60
2 VS 2 Category
Without level division.
We will have the same rewards for both categories and level divisions.
- Title PvP Legend
- One of the following pets: Long-Legged Spider, Dark Scorpion or Flame Butterfly
- Title PvP Legend
- Title PvP Angel of Death
And for all participants:
- Event box
Regarding prizes: You are allowed to participate in both categories (1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2), but if you win in both categories, you can only receive the best prize between both positions. The other prize will change to coupons: 1st place will receive a 30€ coupon, 2nd place will receive a 20€ coupon and 3rd place will receive a 10€ coupon. For example, if you get to the first place in the 1 vs 1 category and second place in the 2 vs 2 category, you will receive the first place prize and a 20€ coupon.
This is an official event organized by the player Tralalalita, under the supervision of the Nostale team.
The event is available for all players from the following servers: US Cylloan, EU Infinity.