GF 2020 GOALS

• I expect your thoughts and comments about this 2020 goals, What do you think? :?:

• 1st of all, you are already working on it, so our suggestions may be late...

And I would like to see ideas from here, maybe with voting system so we can "select priority" - most votes = priority numero uno from that suggestions only ofc.

Phaendar wrote:

As always, you can find details about the topics listed in the respective update news.

Well it's hard to comment on something when you know only the rough idea...

But I must say that this thread seems that it is made just for our satisfaction - that we can comment and know what you are up to, but still our comments have 0 value for you. I may be wrong, but it feels that way to me. In any way It is progress that we can see what are you working on.

Btw. any idea which month act 7.2 will come? I though it was meant to be february.

• A server merge would be great, XP System rework aswell since the quests basicly don't do anything and you have to grind mobs for hours and hours >.<

I LIKE RAINBOWS AND DASHING

KIRBY TAKING OVER

• Okay, now I am getting a bit curious. It seems that after more than a decade we finally can say that Nostale is officialy supported game (from the development perspective).

I hope that this will finally help new players, lower the grind by a bit and the necessity to buy everything for a real currency.

Secondary, I hope that some of the useless items, game parts (pet loyalty, map bosses, basic class skills, you name it) will be transformed into something useful.

News

:borg:

If you are interested in how more than a decade of development can look like then just take a look at NosTale.

3lg23g

• I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you

Let me dream for a while. This really might be a step forward (or step towards the end of the whole game).

If you are interested in how more than a decade of development can look like then just take a look at NosTale.

3lg23g