Heyho since the first werewolf game is a lot of fun, I would love to play more rounds with maybe even more people, I already added some roles below and made changes to some rules to make it more fair and maybe also a bit faster, and more fun. These rules / roles are up to discuss if we want to add them or not.
Also if you have feedback about the first round you can add it in this thread!
The mentioned roles are not always in each game it's just a list of available roles which we can use to rotate around / and mix things up.
- Days last always till 10pm CEST and nights last until every special role confirmed their task but maximal 24 hours. (If the night people take too long so that the next day rotation is less than 6 hours the day can be extended if the majority of the participants ask for it and/or if more than 3 participants did not log into the forum during the remaining day time)
- To have the most fun, it would be nice if you decide your special role action as soon as possible.
- The villagers may only talk during the day! If you are unsure when the day / night starts, just wait until the host (in this case, me) makes a post about it. It will always be on time! (The thread will get temporarily closed during the night times)
- You may change your vote during the course of the day as often as you want. First voting will take place on Day 2!
- If two or more players are tied for the most votes, there is a re-vote, but players may only vote the players who were tied. If another tie occurs, all tied players are lynched.
- Do not harass anyone into straight-up telling you their roles as it ruins the fun for everyone! Doesn't matter if it's on the Forums, or outside of it.
- You are not allowed to edit your posts.
- Please stay fair and don't discuss anything outside of the forum (also not in private pms) especially not during the long night times.
- Dead people should stay dead. Meaning > No conversations inside or outside the game. They will be removed. No talking in PMs either about the game with people which are still alive. You are dead so you should not be talking with anyone or advising. (You could create a PM-Group with all dead people to discuss what is happening)
- Villager (Villagers’ sole purpose is to find the Werewolves in their village and lynch them during the day) [+1]
- Witch (The Witch may use her power of healing once during the game to save someone attacked at night. She may also use her power of killing once during the game to kill the player of her choice. Both powers may be used on the same night.) [+4]
- Bodyguard (The Bodyguard chooses a different player each night to protect (but not the same player twice in a row). That player cannot be killed that night. He may not choose himself. It won't get announced who got protected the past night) [+3]
- Seer (Each night, the Seer choose a player and writes the name to the host, which tells her if the person is a good person or a bad person) [+7]
- Hunter (If the Hunter is killed (during the day or night), he immediately fires his weapon at a player to kill them. There is no discussion between his death and the decision who he takes with himself) [+3]
- Cupid (Cupid awakes the first night and points at two players (one of which can be himself). Those players become Soulmates and know who the other is. If one of them dies, the other dies of a broken heart instantly. [-3]
- Mayor (If the voting to lynch a player ends in a tie, the Mayor’s vote counts twice. The players can nominate on a Mayor on the first day, with that Mayor being in place until he dies, at which point another Mayor must be elected.) [+2]
- Spellcaster (Each night, the Spellcaster may choose one player to be muted for the following day (they may not speak, but may still vote and use emotes and pictures without text on it [It is not a free ticket to spam]). The Spellcaster may choose to mute themselves, but may not mute the same player twice during a single game.) [+0]
- Werewolf (The Werewolves learn the identity of the other Werewolves the first night. All Werewolves must agree on a target to kill, and they can discuss it over the course of the night in a group PM with the host) [-6]
- Wolf puppy (The Wolf puppy is a Werewolf, and wakes with them each night. If the Wolf Puppy is killed, the Werewolves get two kills the next night.) [-8]
Other special roles:
- Serial Killer (The Lone Wolf only wins if he is the last player standing (or achieves parity with the village by having only one other non Werewolf player surviving). The Lone Wolf wakes with the Werewolves to choose a kill each night.) [-5]
- Cursed (The Cursed is initially on the Villager team (and is seen as a Villager to the Seer). If the Cursed is attacked by Werewolves, the Cursed does not die, but instead becomes a Werewolf the following night (and from that point on will be seen as a Werewolf by the Seer). [-3]
[Numbers] -> Influence points, the goal is to get to ~0 after the roles are decided for the players to make a fair game (Only relevant for creating the game, not during the game)
7 Villager (+8 points)
1 Bodyguard (+3 points, 11 total)
1 Seer (+7 points, 18 total)
1 Mayor (+2 points, 20 total)
1 Spellcaster (+1 point, 21 total)
1 Cupid (-3 points, 18 total)
3 Werewolves (-18 points, 0 total)