7 Page MUDA (game thread)

• the point of this game thread is to re-create the 7 page MUDA (if you don't know what that is, explanation here)

the idea is simple:

- you must post either a "MUDA" or a "WRYY" or both. (you may repeat a word more than once, and/or repeat a letter more than once)

- we stop when we reach 7 pages (using the default setting of 20 posts per page)

notice:

- If you wish to participate in a forum game thread try to remain on topic, otherwise you will be warned for spam.

let's get this started shall we.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

ND7lOao.png

It is not good to cause confusion in the presence of Confucius.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Morgoth: Removed some of the flood. ().

• when people think this will not be completed i go like:

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ND7lOao.png

• MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

ND7lOao.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Morgoth: Removed some of the flood. ().

• You are one of the reasons why we need rules lol.

rules exist to be broken

PS: Do not spam the same word like that though (or any kind of this similar spam) it can be considered as flood.

We allow spam yes but not flood.

and where's the line between "spam" and "flood"? there isn't even a rule about this "flooding" thing you just came up with.

Trying to understand whats so fun in doing this ?

what's so fun in "count 30 before gm"? or whatever it was

what's so fun in "guess who's next"?

what's so fun about any "count" thread ever?

what's so fun about anything in life?

for that you deserve a...
    WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ND7lOao.png

• and where's the line between "spam" and "flood"? there isn't even a rule about this "flooding" thing you just came up with.

flooding
    Used in instant-messaging chat-rooms by people who want to disrupt the chat, and possibly cause the room to malfunction. The same message is sent over and over again at a rapid speed. This is usually achieved by copying a message and then pasting it/hitting enter as fast as possible. The message is usually very long and offensive, but sometimes comprises of just 1 character.

In this case change the "chat" with forum posts etc.

Its a quite common term in the internet world though. If it isn't in the current forum rules for w.e reason it will be in the near future any how.

writing the words 5-15 times is fine though any more than that starts to be considered as flood. (There is also a chance you could be detected from the system as flood bot as well btw)

Any how.

WRYY.

• Used in instant-messaging chat-rooms

instant. messaging. a forum aint an IM chat room you know

by people who want to disrupt the chat

not disrupting anything, i'm going exactly by the game rules.

and possibly cause the room to malfunction.

yeah.. about that, i'm far off from the word limit on posts. and there has been other threads\posts with many more words than the amount i have posted, and they didn't cause any malfunction. so it's safe to assume that my posts never had any possibility of causing a malfunction.

The same message is sent over and over again at a rapid speed. This is usually achieved by copying a message and then pasting it/hitting enter as fast as possible.

i certainly did not post at a "rapid speed"

The message is usually very long and offensive, but sometimes comprises of just 1 character.

well people these days can be offended by literally anything. but i think generally speaking, most people would not get offended by the posts i made.

so.. tell me again, how does the 3 posts i made count as flooding by your own provided definition?

If it isn't in the current forum rules for w.e reason it will be in the near future any how.

sure, and you're the board admin. so you can put it in there. but until then, it isn't against the rules.. because it's not a rule.

(There is also a chance you could be detected from the system as flood bot as well btw)

but that didn't happen. so what does that tell you?

your efforts are MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA (15 words exactly btw)

ND7lOao.png

• so.. tell me again, how does the 3 posts i made count as flooding by your own provided definition?

I did say adjust it to a forum though, the context of the post with 60 or so lines that only uses 1 word 1 letter etc is considered as flood.

it also makes your post too big for no reason to scroll down. (as a quality of life point out)

but that didn't happen.

Yet anyway.

Endgame if you keep it civil there is no issue with it.

WRYY WRYY

• you only mentioned the rule applying to amount of words (max 15 words), but didn't specify how many letters. so as long as i have less than 15 words does that i can use as many letters as i want?

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ND7lOao.png

• but sometimes comprises of just 1 character.

If you overdo it with just 1 letter it can be considered as flood again. (like making a whole post like that)

Something like this:

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is acceptable.

• MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ND7lOao.png

• MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

ND7lOao.png

• MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

ND7lOao.png

• MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

ND7lOao.png

• MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

ND7lOao.png

ND7lOao.png