Forum Mafia Game

• This game has officially ended. The villagers have managed to win this one.

Hello everybody! I wish to welcome you all to the first Edition of our Mafia/Werewolf game! Before we get started though, I would like to clarify a few things! (Roles have already been explained and given out via a PM, but if you still have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me.)

• Days last for 24 real-life hours, and so do nights, however, if the Mafias / Doctor / Officer have made their minds up and decided the person they will interact with, the nights will indeed end quicker.
    • The villagers / town folk may only talk during the day! If you are unsure when the day / night starts, just wait until the host (in this case, me) makes a post about it. It will always be on time!
    • You may change your vote during the course of the day, but if you do, make sure to create a new post stating that you have changed your mind. Also voting happens during the course of a day. First voting will take place on Day 2!
    • Do not harass anyone into straight-up telling you their roles as it ruins the fun for everyone! Doesn't matter if it's on the Forums, or outside of it.
    • Do not post leaks either, even if they are false. It will just cause confusion and nobody likes that.

Player list:

1. Abaddon
    2. Baal
    3. Cherish
    4. darkness-metal
    5. Kacchan
    6. Licorice
    7. Morgoth
    8. Morry
    9. Naerys
    10. Pinkamena
    11. Racordany
    12. Tulky
    13. Vendetta

Role list:

• 8 Villagers (3 left)
    • 3 Mafias (1 left)
    • 1 Police Officer (out of commission)
    • 1 Doctor

Either way, best of luck to everybody and let's have fun!

Side-note: This is my first time hosting an event like this, so I am sorry in case I mess anything up. Huge thanks to Morry for the idea. :altt:

Day 1.

Night 1.

Day 2.

Night 2.

Day 3.

Night 3.

Day 4.

Night 4.

Day 5.

Night 5.

• and so.. it begins

one thing to immediately note:

First voting will take place on Day 2!

so i guess for day 1.. we just talk but don't vote?

if any of you is new to mafia game in general reading beginner guides/general info in mafiascum wiki might be helpful but not required if you don't feel like it. please note: some small details on that wiki may be different from how it's done here, so don't everything literally from there. but for the most part it should be the same.

anyways, how's everyone doing?

ND7lOao.png

It is not good to cause confusion in the presence of Confucius.

• Yo \o/

Do we get to have an alliance or smth like survivor and stuff?

i've heard about survivor and thought about checking it out but never actually did.

so can't relate it to that but, basically in this game we have 2 sides.. the "good guys" and "bad guys".. so your alliance is either one of them.

with that being said.. you already look suspicious. i mean you literally have a black-shade character smoking a cigarette. if that isn't shady, i don't know what is. it's literally the cliche that you see in games/anime or whatever when they want to hide the killer's identity from the viewers.

ND7lOao.png

• So, I assume that this is day-time? And can we just talk of anything or it has to be NosTale or game related?

Yes, this is day-time! I will let everybody know when it's night-time, of course. And personally I think we should be able to talk about anything really. :D

so i guess for day 1.. we just talk but don't vote?

Yeah, let's keep it chill for the first day, as I have a feeling the second day will break friendships and give birth to new ones. :alty:

• you already look suspicious. i mean you literally have a black-shade character smoking a cigarette. if that isn't shady, i don't know what is. it's literally the cliche that you see in games/anime or whatever when they want to hide the killer's identity from the viewers.

yeah that how i roll, i like messin with peoples head but also you see in movies that the accuser often times are the real bat poop crazy ones. just sayin

G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos

• Yeah, let's keep it chill for the first day, as I have a feeling the second day will break friendships and give birth to new ones. :alty:

Haha, 'keep it chill'? Only 8 posts in there's been 3 suspicions made and I'm already seeing possible enemies everywhere

• The most suspicious person is Vendetta, of course ^^

why? explain.

yeah that how i roll, i like messin with peoples head

SEE EVERYONE? that's literally an admission of guilt. can't wait to vote you out in day2.. scum.

note: "scum" is just used as another word to "mafia" or "bad guy" in mafia games, it's not meant as insult to the person themselves.

but also you see in movies that the accuser often times are the real bat poop crazy ones. just sayin

that's a fair point but you're missing something.. it only applies to an accuser that gives no reason and just keeps on accusing anyone and everyone. i didn't do that, i had a reason (whether u agree with it or not does not matter).

I mean Vendetta's name is suspicious also he has no profile picture, kinda strange ngl.

uh uh, i do have a profile picture. you might need to get your eyes checked if you do not see an image above my name.

and just for the record: i'm using this avatar because it's what lord and saviour chaos currently using.

ND7lOao.png

• my bets are on you, baal and morgoth for scumteam.

baal cus he pretty much admitted to it. you cus you're using that panda emoji which morgoth uses meaning you're in a team with him and follow his orders (one of them being requiring you to use a panda emoji), and morgoth cus you know.. he's pure evil.

ND7lOao.png

• my bets are on you, baal and morgoth for scumteam.

baal cus he pretty much admitted to it. you cus you're using that panda emoji which morgoth uses meaning you're in a team with him and follow his orders (one of them being requiring you to use a panda emoji), and morgoth cus you know.. he's pure evil.

Ahaha, if you're correct you'd best start saying goodbye to everyone now. If I was mafia, you and Morgoth would be the first to know about it - both of you would be right at the top of my kill list :chainsaw:

• Ahaha, if you're correct you'd best start saying goodbye to everyone now. If I was mafia, you and Morgoth would be the first to know about it - both of you would be right at the top of my kill list :chainsaw:

i have divine protection from lord and saviour chaos. i am safe.

and morgoth is the mafia boss, so you can't kill him even if you want.

ND7lOao.png