Q-Out

• Sadly to see that gameforge keeps making the wrong decisions:

- [Bugfix] The Dragon in Twisted Yertirands raid can now see invisible players to avoid that he’s placed in a corner to not attack player

The difficulty of the raid was already quite hard (specially to explain to new ppl) to do with those lightnings, now its hard and annoying to do this raid. People are gonna avoid doing this raid.

I put my youtube vids offline and i quit playing nostale.

Q-Out

• As weird as it may sound i have to agree with you.

The Dragon WASN'T supposed to spot invisible targets, therefore it allowed players to elaborate a strategy to deal with it.

You can't just force them to adapt to a new strategy just because you think its too easy or something ( and truth be told it really wasn't easy).

So i think this particular change is unfair and unsportsmanlike.

~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~

• it's been bugging me since jaja minis were disabled. it's like.. why? they don't seem to understand that increasing raid clear time does not equate to it being harder, it just makes it tedious and annoying.

i don't understand what's their issue against smart usage of game mechanics.

edit:

This is how the raid was intended to work from the very beginning. Fixing a bug/wrong behavior is never a wrong decision. (Even if it takes 7 years to do so some times)

Now if the raid is too hard maybe it could be nerfed, either way it still is possible to achieve victory in it just not as easily.

as pinka said, the dragon was not originally intended to have the ability to see invisible target. this was not a bug. so don't pretend like it is.

i presume the vision of devs when making the raid was to have the players fight both dragon and yerti. and i assume they had the oversight of forgetting about invisibility/aggro mechanics. same thing with venus reflect. but these oversights are just that.. oversight, not bugs.

this was more of "balance change" rather than a "bug fix" is all im getting at.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vendetta ().

• This is how the raid was intended to work from the very beginning. Fixing a bug/wrong behavior is never a wrong decision. (Even if it takes 7 years to do so some times)

Now if the raid is too hard maybe it could be nerfed, either way it still is possible to achieve victory in it just not as easily.

What gameforge want, is that people are not doing raids anymore.

• This is how the raid was intended to work from the very beginning. Fixing a bug/wrong behavior is never a wrong decision. (Even if it takes 7 years to do so some times)

Its not a bug nor a wrong behavior, if it was a bug they could had put that stealth detection from the get to go it really wasn't requiring a brainstorm to do.

And how in the offas is wrong elaborating a smart strategy ?

Really you just keep agreeing with whatever sit GF throws at us by this point, lul.

Whats next stealing the gold from all the players that ''abused'' this raid all these years ?

:rolleyes:

• The Dragon WASN'T supposed to spot invisible targets

He wasn't supposed to be left alone in a corner completely ignoring a dragon exists either.

i don't understand what's their issue against smart usage of game mechanics.

Nothing wrong with it, assuming the game mechanics work as intended from the creators of the game aka Entwell. If they judge that mini jajas are game/raid breaking in a raid then makes sense for them to disable it.

What gameforge want, is that people are not doing raids anymore.

And why would they want that anyway?

• as pinka said, the dragon was not originally intended to have the ability to see invisible target. this was not a bug. so don't pretend like it is.

i presume the vision of devs when making the raid was to have the players fight both dragon and yerti. and i assume they had the oversight of forgetting about invisibility/aggro mechanics. same thing with venus reflect. but these oversights are just that.. oversight, not bugs.

Clearly you missed the part where I said "wrong behavior". Whatever they wanna name it doesn't overly concern me, besides its not like we know what Entwell intended. Their speed with fixing / balancing stuff is rather slow.

Its not a bug nor a wrong behavior

It is wrong behavior Entwell never intended for the dragon to be locked in a corner and be forever forgotten.

if it was a bug they could had put that stealth detection from the get to go it really wasn't requiring a brainstorm to do.

We talking about a company that needs 7 years to fix a simple bug exploit in minigames.

Really you just keep agreeing with whatever sit GF throws at us by this point, lul.

Am I now? lol.

I have no idea. It just ends up like the other raids which got nerfed in the past. Lola raids. Mad march hare raid.

You guys are gonna make the server dead.

It is not like you will not find another strategy about it though, if you think after the change the raid is unreasonable - unbeatable - whatsoever then I am happy to push for a nerf.

• It is not like you will not find another strategy about it though, if you think after the change the raid is unreasonable - unbeatable - whatsoever then I am happy to push for a nerf.

yes like all other raids which are nerfed.

feel free to do what you want, but its Q-Out

i am gone

• as pinka said, the dragon was not originally intended to have the ability to see invisible target. this was not a bug. so don't pretend like it is.

Exactly, why should WE suffer because they didn't had these oversights when they were supposed to ?

Their fault, yet we suffer the consequences.

Its not the first 2 Boss raids, we had plenty be4 but not gonna name them because im afraid they will ''balance change'' them too.

Am I now? lol.

Well, this is a no, and sponsoring the mad march players gold theft is another no.

That's 2 more no no then you should have done,lul.

• Now if the raid is too hard maybe it could be nerfed, either way it still is possible to achieve victory in it just not as easily.

well it only took 2 years to nerf/fix it. soo another 2 years?

He wasn't supposed to be left alone in a corner completely ignoring a dragon exists either.

i don't know about this one. i haven't really done raid in years, but if i remember correctly boss room doesn't have auto aggro. i think (not 100% sure) you could just lure yerti and avoid dragon anyway, just it would leave you will way smaller safe area.

as for real. if i had to guess ,i would guess that they nerfed this raid only because of the new servers ( aka those with titles).

well i am going to talk about en servers. uk doesn't have yertis, duh. and well in us they are pretty rare. we got only 2 hosts, but problem is - getting 15 people with nelias/bobs/whatsoever takes basicly ~30mins IF you even find people up for it.

this update/fix/nerf/whatsoever killed this raid in us server. think either rewards should be buffed af ( most of them are 80-90 skippable eq and woas) or dragon and yerti hp/attack nerfed.

side note: i think raids should get some raidbox/reward rebalance or just atleast remove woa from it.

• What gameforge want, is that people are not doing raids anymore.

no, no, you got it wrong. they do want people doing raids (and keep playing the game in general). what they do not want however. is f2p players getting easy farmable gold. they want to increase the incentive of people paying more.

Whats next stealing the gold from all the players that ''abused'' this raid all these years ?

shhhhhh. don't give them ideas.

well you probably missed my edit, so ill somewhat repeat myself.

yes, that was probably their vision. to have players fight both the dragon and yerti. however, they forgot how their own game mechanics works so they didn't put something in place that would prevent the invisibility trick (like you know, giving the monster the ability to see invisible targets).

with that being said, there was no bug in that case. aggro/invisibility mechanics were working as intended. IT. IS. NOT. A. BUG.

Nothing wrong with it, assuming the game mechanics work as intended from the creators of the game aka Entwell. If they judge that mini jajas are game/raid breaking in a raid then makes sense for them to disable it.

the game mechanics are working as intended. there was no game breaking bug regarding jaja minis or venus or invisibility. it's just that they want to make raids longer.

(inb4 in like 2k22 or whatever, pets will not be allowed in raids and it will be considered as "bug" then)

You guys are gonna make the server dead.

oh, you're telling me that's now it's not? well, wait a little then. the "returning" players will leave soon.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• IT. IS. NOT. A. BUG.

As I said the detail of what they wanna call it and what you wanna call it doesn't overly concern me. Let's go with raid balance then if that triggers you less.

the game mechanics are working as intended. there was no game breaking bug regarding jaja minis or venus or invisibility. it's just that they want to make raids longer.

(inb4 in like 2k22 or whatever, pets will not be allowed in raids and it will be considered as "bug" then)

To be fair not the first game I encounter where they disable a certain thing (let it be a skill or an item) because in that specific situation its rather game breaking. (Let it be PvE, PvP, Raid etc)

I guess when they make a raid they also think of how much time the raid should need for completion.

• Someone doesn't know what a bug is. *Awkward*.

stop editing my post Morgoth

this belongs in my goodbye thread

This may be because i posted feedback about this change.

OOpsie.