Your everyday routine

• Sometimes, I really wonder, what I can do in this game (and also, if is there still someone, who plays this game active).
    My day looks like- I come online, check NB...go afk until someone create raids (or people ask me to host raids). Sometimes I write reproductor about reselling. Every second midnight I go double solo glacer.

Weekends belongs to fernons.

What Is your day routine?

And my second question.

Why do you play this game? It is really fun for you, or you have something you want to do, before you quit?

Do you believe on the future of this game?

• my daily routine

Why do you play this game?

i don't really play per se, i just log in from time to time to meme/chat with people.

It is really fun for you

the game itself? no. not in its current state.
    talking to people and just messing around? yes

or you have something you want to do, before you quit?

i want to make nostale great again before i completely vanish. (you're welcome future nos players)

Do you believe on the future of this game?

not in the hands of my greedy uncle. but there is still small hope, but that requires the community to be united and never give up on that tiny ray of hope and fall into despair.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• My daily routine?

The rather ordinary practice of sowing chaos and discord wherever I go. ;)

Why NosTale?

The players! I have lots of fond memories of NosTale over the years and have met so many wonderful people through the game. Whilst it can be difficult for newer players to get into, there remains a community feel in-game that I like.

The future?

I remain hopeful :)

• I remain hopeful

Her famous last words.

To stay on topic and answer the question,

Why do you play this game? It is really fun for you, or you have something you want to do, before you quit?

I don't play the game normally anymore.(for about 6 years now or something) So you caught me on the last stage "quit".

So my daily routine is basically sending people to the shadow realm.

• Other then making an alt army in the forum and getting banged daily by Morgoth, idk...

~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
    ~Running through my head~

• everyday i go on pc. and look at nos.. do i bother to open it or not. if i do i just go to wedding sp and dance afk.

while going out and play pokemon go (pinky! where my gift alt F??)

PJDc3fn.jpg
    Want a Siggy? Private message me Must provide a screenshot