new mainpage etc...

• Hi it has been a long time..idk where to put this post as it consists of suggestion and questions so i put in spam thread for now pls move it if i put it in the wrong section.

So the new mainpage is quite hard for me to locate the forum section even i retype http://www.nostale.co.uk it just direct me to GF page...possible to bring it back to usual nostale mainpage? because of that i cant even see the forum topics which is listed at the sides,players rank etc..

next i do not really on nostale now as i have quit for a year now i guess but i still do enjoy reading the forum alot especially on spoiler area..and 2 days ago i think i saw a post about unable to procrastinate acccount transfer or something?what does that mean is my account going to be deleted?

Last but not least how is the population nowadays in UK if anyone still active there... https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=nostale ,according to the chart overall it is 673 peak players(can assume for both server) 380 players online today..and any news of UK merge yet im not sure if it is safe to assume that even after merge the population will increase base on the steam charts that i see..

Please do not comment if you are a rage players

• Hello :)

I´m not a 100% sure, if I got your question right, so please ask again, if not everything is answered:

GF Page vs NosTale page: The Nostale page (as it will happen in other gameforge games as well) was merged with the platform website. Changing it back to the way it was is highly unlikely. The Forum is linked on the Nostale Page that is integrated in the Gameforge page under "Links". You´ll find it, if you scroll down a bit, on the right hand side. Please make sure that you selected the language you want to communicate in. If you set the page in Spanish for example, it will lead you to the spanish forum and not the english one.

The ranking is not on the website itself anymore, but can be found in the launcher. If you open the launcher, you`ll see three dots on the top right corner. if you click it, you will get a drop down menu with the following options: Forum; contact Support; Shop; Highscores -> if you click "Highscores" you will be forwarded to the ranking.

Hope this helped! :)

• ohh okay..XD so without downloading launcher that is the only method for it to work clicking the link given.... ty...XD i just like the old one cause most of the time nobody really pay attention to it but once you look at it some people rank has went down XD so it's quite a hassle just to view a rank we need to visit the link itself

• Just to add on to something that is missing on the home page, how about the Events tab? It's very useful for upcoming IC and LoD. I'm not sure if the launcher has it, but I don't see a navigation link and the old link redirects to the main page.

• There is no event calendar anymore, it was only used for some events, so we did not see the need to include it anymore. We can however add a timetable for LoD, RCB and IC on the forum, since those times don´t change (except when there´s a double IC event)

• please do XD especially if i decided to come back i need to know the ic timing..

also please do consider on making alot of news rather than 3 because for eg probably a haloween event which may last long but will overwritten by new posts such as maintenance,discounts etc...

ty for answering...what about seeing latest news or update?more than 3 of those shown..

and https://gameforge.com/en-GB/pl…1d-4a50-b3f6-d67678991af0

for this one what will happen if i did not like migrate my account? or smth..

btw any idea of my this 2nd question the one related to account thingy..i dont really quite get it so if let's say we did not move our account there's a chance for our account to be deleted or something?

• the new page is so complicated -.- how the heck can i even download back nostale???whenever i click play now it just force me to register new email and password just to download a friggin client????can anyone give me the link to download nostale directly without GF... and apparently no one is going to answer my qn above so i have to do redownload and reconfirm everything rather than risk of my account being deleted after a long investment.

• how the heck can i even download back nostale?

Had that issue with another player yesterday, we came to the conclusion that you can't download Nostale right now without registering. (I mentioned it to Gameforge already) (Unless there is something we are all missing here...)

I told the user to download nostale from steam after you do that go to /steam/steamapps/common/nostale and open GF_Login.exe that should do the trick.

• Had that issue with another player yesterday, we came to the conclusion that you can't download Nostale right now without registering. (I mentioned it to Gameforge already) (Unless there is something we are all missing here...)

I told the user to download nostale from steam after you do that go to /steam/steamapps/common/nostale and open GF_Login.exe that should do the trick.

Any chance to bring back the event timetable? It was so good because it tells you the event in your timezone, given the fact that players in US server come from different countries.

• Had that issue with another player yesterday, we came to the conclusion that you can't download Nostale right now without registering. (I mentioned it to Gameforge already) (Unless there is something we are all missing here...)

so there are no other ways to download direct client without steam and GF software anymore?

• so there are no other ways to download direct client without steam and GF software anymore?

there a way. have the old client? and let it auto update? dunno if it will work lol but looking at u chipy who have the old client lol

PJDc3fn.jpg
    Want a Siggy? Private message me Must provide a screenshot

• Any chance to bring back the event timetable? It was so good because it tells you the event in your timezone, given the fact that players in US server come from different countries.

There is no event calendar anymore, it was only used for some events, so we did not see the need to include it anymore. We can however add a timetable for LoD, RCB and IC on the forum, since those times don´t change (except when there´s a double IC event)

That's basically the answer to your question Marki ^

so there are no other ways to download direct client without steam and GF software anymore?

Nope, not anymore. Would not do any good anyway cause the old old launcher does not exist, you wont be able to bypass the new launcher / Gameforge master account.

Although yes if I am not missing anything they need to fix the website for direct download without having to register a new account.

• That's basically the answer to your question Marki ^

Nope, not anymore. Would not do any good anyway cause the old old launcher does not exist, you wont be able to bypass the new launcher / Gameforge master account.

Although yes if I am not missing anything they need to fix the website for direct download without having to register a new account.

Yes I have read that, but that is very useful even for daily event like Land of Death (e.g.: I can instantly know what channel should I go instead of asking people). I hope the web designer didn't delete the code, at least we have a chance... But I see you can't really do much in this topic anyway thanks for answering.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marki ().

• Yes I have read that, but that is very useful even for daily event like Land of Death (e.g.: I can instantly know what channel should I go instead of asking people). I hope the web designer didn't delete the code, at least we have a chance... But I see you can't really do much in this topic anyway thanks for answering.

Well the only thing I could do is let Aureli know, but she knows already so yeah unfortunately I can't do more regarding this :\

Alright well we found a workaround: https://en.nostale.gameforge.com/landing/download

invisibleman

• Well the only thing I could do is let Aureli know, but she knows already so yeah unfortunately I can't do more regarding this :\

Alright well we found a workaround: https://en.nostale.gameforge.com/landing/download

invisibleman

thanks got it... Morgoth

any idea about this morg?https://gameforge.com/en-GB/play/nostale/news/b6f651f5-fb1d-4a50-b3f6-d67678991af0

Please note: It is no longer possible to postpone converting your account to a Gameforge master account.

what happen if i did not convert?...and how to do conversion?is it like you put id/pass than your email before starting the game thingy?

• what happen if i did not convert?...and how to do conversion?is it like you put id/pass than your email before starting the game thingy?

Sorry, I'm not Morgoth, but I can asnwer this: nothing bad happens, you simply can't play until you convert your account. Conversion is easy - you can do it right in the launcher. It will ask you to put the email address of your game account to create a new Gameforge account, and it's done.

• u know what , ill test it for u in a hour ^ i still have a old unlinked acount somewhere.

Edit : tested ->
    i logged in with my old account and password on the new launcher thingy , after it , it prompts me to use a email adress~

soyeh , nothing hapeeeens ~ all save still :p

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chipy ().