Fire Cannoneer

• Yeah its ok to be confused about acronyms when you are new to a game.Although Fire Cannoneer fits better imo, i think they should let it be Cannon Shooter, so people don't get confused when use it's acronym ''FC'',which everyone use it when referring to the Frozen Crown.

:pinkgum:~All the things she said ~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~All the things she said~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:

• Yeah its ok to be confused about acronyms when you are new to a game.Although Fire Cannoneer fits better imo, i think they should let it be Cannon Shooter, so people don't get confused when use it's acronym ''FC'',which everyone use it when referring to the Frozen Crown.

well now fc is called "glacernon" but still someone new could be confused when they see people say "glace" when they refer to sp6 raid.

honestly there was no need to rename all the stuff they did

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• Well, not that i'm confused. I know the acronyms pretty well i was just curious. Ty for all the answers tho.

well then, a quick quiz for you.. what does "ib" stand for?

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• well now fc is called "glacernon" but still someone new could be confused when they see people say "glace" when they refer to sp6 raid.

german servers use a4 instead. fc there means "falsches chat" (wrong chat) if they write something in the wrong chat (obviously).

I dunno how draco/glacerus raids are shortened in UK/US but in german servers its eleraids for both (because usually they are hosted together)

you are correct

KcaRv2S.gif

Oh but if you change first "r" in Gryffindor to "a", it won't change the essence! Because Just Kidding Rofling and her controversies.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jekyll ().

• german servers use a4 instead. fc there means "falsches chat" (wrong chat) if they write something in the wrong chat (obviously).

yeah, i use both fc and a4. in the past i mostly used "fc" but more recently i use "a4" much more since i've been going to other servers and it just makes it easier for both parties. they're both 2 letters long anyway so to me it doesn't matter.

I dunno how draco/glacerus raids are shortened in UK/US but in german servers its eleraids for both (because usually they are hosted together)

they just say sp5/6 raids. and often it isnt even shortened (well glacerus to glace but thats about it).

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• im pretty sure it's instant combat lol

that's the old name, current name is instant battle. but with this comment you have passed the test, now i can rest assured that you're ready to go on with your adventure.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• current name is instant combat :O

n-nani??! did they change it back?

i'll have to check for myself. when's the next ic?

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot