what happened to "List of forwarded suggestions"?

• Wow that is an old thread indeed. :D Usually if I see something that´s been forwarded or is in discussion, I comment directly there. Do you see the need for an extra thread in addition though?

• Do you see the need for an extra thread in addition though?

do you see the need for DE to have an extra 3 sub-sections for suggestions?

if you do, then i think we deserve at the very least a thread.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• Hello Gandalof :)

This was not my personal decision, those threads in DE already existed. They are maintained by the voluntary team, which is much bigger than the UK team, so there are capacities for this. It was not a rethorical/sarcastic question from my side, I actually wanted to know from you, if you want/need this. (Not just you alone, but the UK/US community.)

• They are maintained by the voluntary team, which is much bigger than the UK team, so there are capacities for this.

a much bigger team because of a much bigger community. "capacity" isn't the issue here, the issue is that no one bothers to do anything. but i can't really blame them, it is voluntary after all. this one is uncle's fault

It was not a rethorical/sarcastic question from my side, I actually wanted to know from you, if you want/need this.

alright, i'll turn down my sarcasm meter a bit to answer this.

yes, in my opinion we need this.

having only an answer in the specific thread means that someone trying to find out which suggestion has been under review/forwarded/accepted/rejected... etc will have difficulties because they'll have to check every single thread. and even then, not every thread has an indication of its status.

therefore, a thread (or multiple ones).. or sub-sections in the sueggetion to indicate the suggestions status is absolutely necessary.

(Not just you alone, but the UK/US community.)

good luck with that.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot