Hard to find help!!!

• It's hard to find help to do time space quest. Almost all player stay in nosville is afk :(

well maybe the fact that you wrote that at late night in European time zones have something to do with it. i'm going to commit a sin and assume, and i assume that you are from NA. and just to let you know, despite the server name being "US" majority of people who play there are not from USA.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• well maybe the fact that you wrote that at late night in European time zones have something to do with it. i'm going to commit a sin and assume, and i assume that you are from NA. and just to let you know, despite the server name being "US" majority of people who play there are not from USA.

just the same storhy as UK being an UK server and barely having any UK players or good english speakers

• just the same storhy as UK being an UK server and barely having any UK players or good english speakers

that's how nostale works. english server = global server in their minds lol.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• It's hard to find help to do time space quest. Almost all player stay in nosville is afk :(

Can you be more specific about at what ts you are stuck ?

Maybe we can give you a little hints to do it.:whistling:

Otherwise just use a speaker and see if anyone whispers you during a time where there are more players in Nosvile.

:pinkgum:~All the things she said ~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~All the things she said~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum: