How to merge us with uk without breaking the economy @GM listen

• Today I wanted to give the best idea to merge us with uk without bothering the economy, the biggest problem is that uk has too much gold which is very easy to solve, erase gold, but not before enabling a store where you can buy all kinds of nd item's at the price of the bazaar in uk<3

• but not before enabling a store where you can buy all kinds of nd item's at the price of the bazaar in uk<3

Im not following this, what you had in mind ?

:pinkgum:~All the things she said ~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~All the things she said~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:

• i'm not sure if intentional or not, but i gotta love the fact that he made this in guide section.

the biggest problem is that uk has too much gold

and where did you get that information from? cite your sources

erase gold

ahh yeah the great solution in nostale, just erase gold and all will be good. that worked out perfectly fine for mad march hare raid so why not just repeat that amiright?

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• most top US players was funded by trading gold from their original server for gold on US, trying to say uk has too much gold is partly a problem caused by thoose who got rich on US via trading uk gold for US, something which was mentioned when server 1st began

• most top US players was funded by trading gold from their original server for gold on US

sigh.. another ignorant statement. the gold trade was only useful as a small boost at the very start of the server, right now.. none of the gold traded from other server could make a person keep being "top player". they had to put in extra "effort" of alt abusing or nosmalling to retain this position.

trying to say uk has too much gold is partly a problem caused by thoose who got rich on US via trading uk gold for US

how? you act as if the gold was literally moved from uk into us and vice-versa, but in reality it did not. all what "server gold trading" change hands of who has gold which happens naturally with "normal" trading anyway, it in no way magically increase the total amount of gold in uk (or us)

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot