About The Latest Patch

• Hello everyone (sorry my Virgule button is broken) i am playing with two Nostale servers each time. I patched my game succesfully on the Turkish server client while ago but my UK client does not patched succesfully. I tried repatch it at the moment but I can't patching it and i do'nt know how to fix it. Please can you guys help me? I don't want to delete client.

• (sorry my Virgule button is broken)

not sure if advanced vocab skills or just a translator's choice of words.

anyway, on topic. i have 2 different launchers (for 2 different servers of course) and they both work just fine for me. what's the error that happens to you?

• They looks like they are in same version of game but i cant enter the game in En client. I was seen an error when i tried to enter the game. I guess the error is like that "An error occupied when loginig the server. check the latest version of the client.". Do you know how can i get the latest version. It doesn't patching automatically itself now but the time when the latest patch has arrived i remember my En client was patched itself.:sniper::rocketlauncher:

not sure if advanced vocab skills or just a translator's choice of words.

I used that word because i found it quite different beatiful and smilliar the my main language. I don't know "virgül" means "virgule" when i learned i liked it and i decided to use it.

• I used that word because i found it quite different beatiful and smilliar the my main language. I don't know "virgül" means "virgule" when i learned i liked it and i decided to use it.

i see.

and yeah i agree. any word with "v" is beautiful, that letter is special and unlike anything else.

They looks like they are in same version of game but i cant enter the game in En client. I was seen an error when i tried to enter the game. I guess the error is like that "An error occupied when loginig the server. check the latest version of the client.". Do you know how can i get the latest version. It doesn't patching automatically itself now but the time when the latest patch has arrived i remember my En client was patched itself.

well one thing i did which you could try is copying data files from your tr file into your en file. i did that when installing my 2nd client, and i just had to download small files instead of the whole game. if that doesn't work just do a clean install, the game isn't that big anyway.