RULES OF NATURE V2

• Besides, it’s misinformation not disinformation. You can’t disinform, and even if it were a thing it wouldn’t be considered a type of information itself but rather a memory wipe.

• Besides, it’s misinformation not disinformation. You can’t disinform, and even if it were a thing it wouldn’t be considered a type of information itself but rather a memory wipe.

Memories are information though

I LIKE RAINBOWS AND DASHING

KIRBY TAKING OVER

• you can disinform...

disinformation is wrong information spreaded on purpose

that is misinformation.

disinformation would be to remove information(like a memory wipe but that technology is unheard of{but like, maybe that’s because they erased it})

I did look it up though, and they use disinformation to describe misinformation on purpose. I think that has to do with legalities though so they decided to label it as such for the purpose of distinguishing intent? Thing is the suffix itself(science of language) would say otherwise.

• that is misinformation.

disinformation would be to remove information(like a memory wipe but that technology is unheard of{but like, maybe that’s because they erased it})

I did look it up though, and they use disinformation to describe misinformation on purpose. I think that has to do with legalities though so they decided to label it as such for the purpose of distinguishing intent? Thing is the suffix itself(science of language) would say otherwise.

well,disinformations were used for example duing WW2 though,

• RzNqp8a.png   RzNqp8a.png   RzNqp8a.png

His spirit shall live on

hopefully not

It seems to be channelling through you at the moment!

Isn’t it strange how these legacies continue? This is just like how legend of Chaos continued through Vendetta.

my soul and my spirit shall go on.. for all of eternity.

Chaos isn’t real...

just like you brother

ohhh vendetta got banned
    cool, he lasted for far too long, should've been banned ages ago.

that didn't age too well huh