How would you balance Sps?

• But info on summons is practically needed if we want to be able to tell what their problems are. As is, using a summon skill is based simply on whether or not it will help for an extremely specific circumstance(destroyer mines in chicken queen raid).

I mean, they all need to be reworked regardless since they don’t count as the player’s kills but when they do rework them(please rework them) they should add info to let us know how effective they actually are.

For instance, are meteorites doing fixed damage, % damage, damage that scales off your attack, damage that scales off your level, completely random damage, damage that scales off your targets level? These things would be extremely beneficial to know.

So far, I just don’t use meteorites since it is pretty worthless for pvp and if it kills something in pve it counts as nature’s kill and I get nothing for it. Same reason Jaja minis are also worthless for farming, minis killing low level stuff(since that is all they can kill) won’t give you drops or xp(can’t have them help level the Jaja to 20, only reason I’d attempted it in the past).

• For instance, are meteorites doing fixed damage, % damage, damage that scales off your attack, damage that scales off your level, completely random damage, damage that scales off your targets level? These things would be extremely beneficial to know.

it scales off your atk

if it kills something in pve it counts as nature’s kill and I get nothing for it.

it doesnt work like that, i sometimes use it in tight places to help me kill mobs (because then their range is really limited to one spot, therefore often hit) and it does count and drop rate is fine.

* Mind Sink is too op, especially on 1 on 1 pvp. Should reduce the duration.

or increase cooldown to 3 mins

• it scales off your atk

it doesnt work like that, i sometimes use it in tight places to help me kill mobs (because then their range is really limited to one spot, therefore often hit) and it does count and drop rate is fine.

weird, I’ve used it to kill(and no other skills) and it didn’t count. I know small areas allow it to hit more often, but yeah didn’t count as my kills when I’d used it before. I’ll have to try it again.

You didn’t hit things with any other attacks right?

• welp, only way to find out is to force nicely ask a gm to test it out. Morgoth for the love of chaos, would mind testing this out or letting one of your minions do?

• Does is matter if it was meteorites that killed them?

only reason it might matter is same with mini jajas last hitting something you are fighting. If you did over 10% of the damage yourself, then you still get xp(this is true even if other players steal your mobs).

But from what I was able to tell in the past(haven’t been on for quite awhile) when a summon is the only thing damaging and then killing something it doesn’t count as a player killing it. It is treated more like rams getting killed by the guards at Fernon temple entrance.

• only reason it might matter is same with mini jajas last hitting something you are fighting. If you did over 10% of the damage yourself, then you still get xp(this is true even if other players steal your mobs).

u sure about this? how much of the exp do u get then?

It is treated more like rams getting killed by the guards at Fernon temple entrance.

poor rams

• u sure about this? how much of the exp do u get then?

Not entirely sure, been a long time. But I remember testing meteors specifically by themselves because I was hoping they wouldn’t be treated like Jaja minis and being disappointed.