Mother Nature thread

• Notice: Not to be confused with RULES OF NATURE V1. This is a completely different thread.

hello, i would like to make this thread so we could share videos, pictures, interesting facts.. etc or just have a small chat in general about mother nature. this could be anything that is considered "nature" as in animals, plants, from the bottom of the oceans and up until the skies and anything in between.

i'll start us off by something i find a bit funny. (inspired by a recent post jekyll made so thanks for reminding me about it!).

Dolphins use puffer fish toxin to get high

and here are some "boring" (i personally find it interesting) facts about puffer fish:

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vendetta ().

• I think otherwise so thread closed.

Reported for Mod abuse, now I can no longer post nature vids on this thread ! Shame on you !
    Anyway , Nat Geo Wild had made a documentary about the life cycle of an very interesting animal ! Check this out !

''my naem is furret
    my body longg
    i hav cute face
    and lil tongue
    when i sad
    and no-one wans to talk
    i set of
    i hav a walk

somtimes it go verry long
    i do not care
    i walk an walk
    i see the world
    i see it all
    becos i walk
    and then i gon
    big boom roket
    took me up
    bacc to planet
    of the starsz''
    Isnt Mother Nature amazing ?

~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~

• sadly, seems like there is no interest in mother nature :(

well anyway, here's a pic of some bugs escaping a flood

WARNING: MIGHT BE "DISGUSTING" TO SOME PEOPLE

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• right. anyway, here's a black panther drinking water

health tip: stay hydrated frens

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• You are testing the rules boi !!!!!!

testing rules of what?

Anyways here is one of Mother Nature's more extravagant child.
    youtube.com/watch?v=Lbg-tQ6FJgQ

that was oddly satisfying to watch

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• chaos is a prefect example of how natural selection works.

anyway, here's Seal waving goodbye as an Orca grabs lunch

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• This is a Nile Crocodile, the 2nd biggest reptile in the world, only being smaller than the Saltwater Croc.

WARNING: IMAGE CONTAINS LOTS OF BLOOD AND AN ANIMAL BEING EATEN YOUR DISCRETION IS ADVISED

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• before RexXxoR bans me, i am legally allowed to double post in spam board if more than 24 hours passed. read:

*No double posting within the time period of 24 hours.

moving on..

Baby impala gets discovered while attempting to hide from a group of cheetahs

edit: a link to the img cus it doesn't appear to me on here.
    https://i.imgur.com/RkBVnUQ.mp4

Interesting fact: Cheetahs have some of the smallest canines out of the big cats, as a consequence they don't actually break the spine or bleed the animal out from the jugular when biting down but cut off its air supply until it's dead.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vendetta ().

• When you think about all the interesting animals that were blessed by mother nature but despise them trying hard to survive, the human greed for fur,ivory and all that sit bested them into extinction.
    And then you have animals like Koala and Panda bears that serve no importance in the nature cycle and literally eat and sit all day and probably would had been wiped out by the natural selection but nope, they cute af , so we protect them.
    Sad ?
    Idk , its just a thought it came in my mind one night when i was trying to sleep, you know, like why Charizard isn't a dragon type and why doduo is a flying type thing.
    Anyways here a cute vid of dogge ;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ji4oVKDIDM

• falcon can reach speed 389 km per hour while diving...
    He might be even faster than Morgoth spotting chaos

but not faster than RexXxoR issuing a warning

When you think about all the interesting animals that were blessed by mother nature but despise them trying hard to survive, the human greed for fur,ivory and all that sit bested them into extinction.

yeah, it's really sad and disappointing. we're supposed to be the most intelligent creatures on this planet, yet we allow for such things to happen.

And then you have animals like Koala and Panda bears that serve no importance in the nature cycle and literally eat and sit all day

i mean.. if you really boil it down to what every animal "goal" is to survive and breed. if eat and sit strat is working, i don't see a problem. also "serve no importance" is certainly not true. every creature has an effect on the environment. there is a lot more details that goes into what the effect is, how good or bad it is, how significant it is ...etc but there is no creature that "serve no importance".

and probably would had been wiped out by the natural selection

you don't know that. i mean sloths sill exist, so i don't see how it would be impossible for koalas and pandas to survive on their own.

but nope, they cute af , so we protect them.
    Sad ?

not sad. i hope we protecc even more life instead of just destroying every natural habitat and driving creatures to extinction.

Idk , its just a thought it came in my mind one night when i was trying to sleep, you know, like why Charizard isn't a dragon type

because they didn't make it so. it should've been, but they didn't. at least they "fixed" it with mega evolution.. although not really cus they are taking that away so.. idk. freak GF (game freak) i guess?

and why doduo is a flying type thing.

cus flying type is in their head a synonym to bird. i don't agree with it but whatever.

Anyways here a cute vid of dogge ;
    youtube.com/watch?v=3Ji4oVKDIDM

mfw 16 views only

this is why dogs > cats

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• i mean.. if you really boil it down to what every animal "goal" is to survive and breed. if eat and sit strat is working, i don't see a problem. also "serve no importance" is certainly not true. every creature has an effect on the environment. there is a lot more details that goes into what the effect is, how good or bad it is, how significant it is ...etc but there is no creature that "serve no importance".

Except Wasps.

not sad. i hope we protecc even more life instead of just destroying every natural habitat and driving creatures to extinction.

I meant Sad as, its sad how much big of a factor charisma is for animals so they can deal with the humans.
    I mean , people could as well kill and eat cats,dogs,pandas,koalas and all that cute animals we consider too 'cute' to be harmed.
    But these animals that went extinct lacked this attribute.
    (I don't know how accurate is what im about to say so don't throw your tomatoes yet) , but New Zeeland used to be a free predator land, where species like dodo's thrive until british settlers came with their carnivore pets and hunted the crap out of them till they went extinct, surely if they were something more eye-candy for humans perhaps they would had tried atleast not to wipe them all from the face of the earth.

because they didn't make it so. it should've been, but they didn't. at least they "fixed" it with mega evolution.. although not really cus they are taking that away so.. idk. freak GF (game freak) i guess?

Was that hard to change charizard flying to dragon just like they added fairy type to jigglypuff line when the Fairy type was introduced ?
    Dragon was even one of the original types tho.

cus flying type is in their head a synonym to bird. i don't agree with it but whatever.

They could had rename it to bird so we would have 2 animal branches in the game lul.