Reasons why i love Nostale.

• [Language 18+].
    Just post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale. :thumbsup: (don't @me about it being polish).

:pinkgum:~All the things she said ~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~All the things she said~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:

• Translation: Help me, they want to (are trying to) take over my map.
    Explanation: This is about act6 in most cases and almost always during the double experience gain event. Why "are trying to"? "to want" does not always bring attempts to take over, imo.

Sarcastic love

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jekyll ().

• well, it's not a video but a screenshot a friend sent a long time ago

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• this is another reason why I *LOVE* nostale

That's how nostale works

Send me the picture on dm Gandalof, wink wink ;)

well if im gonna risk something highly illegal, ill have to get compensated for that (you see where im going with this right?)

btw are u picklerick on us server?

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( @Morgoth

ahh nice. mods keep very dangerous criminals in check. this a reason why i love nostale.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• You can post links without needing approval once you have at least 10 posts.

rExXaR hitting him with that KNAWLEGE. that's a reason why i love nostale

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• Thanks for letting me know Mr. Rexxar, although I didn't have that problem on a previous "fresh" account with no posts..

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you could play the song directly from the forum. This time however, I had to approve it was because that link led to another site. (Even if it's YouTube).

• rExXaR hitting him with that KNAWLEGE. that's a reason why i love nostale

Schooling noob pickel

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you could play the song directly from the forum. This time however, I had to approve it was because that link led to another site. (Even if it's YouTube).

I see, thanks for letting me know wise Orc. Did you get your Dracula set in the end? If not you definitely deserve one. :D

• Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's how nostale works (sometimes)

is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically.

I see, thanks for letting me know wise Orc, hope you got your Dracula costume, if not, you deserve one. alt + d

reason why i love nostale. community is so friendly <3 (not)

You can't really say what he will say based on what other people say. You could be right, you could be wrong only way to find out is by asking him in a PM.

since when did this happen? first RexXxoR spreading some KNAWLEGE and now morgirth using LOGIC.. what happened to you guys overnight? also this is a reason why i love nostale

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically.

Hopefully when we upgrade to wbb5(soontrademark.png) stuff will be fixed (hopefully they won't actually get worse lol.)

since when did this happen? first RexXxoR spreading some KNAWLEGE and now morgirth using LOGIC.. what happened to you guys overnight? also this is a reason why i love nostale

I always use logic though blobglare.png (If you say otherwise I am banning you)

• Hopefully when we upgrade to wbb5(soontrademark.png) stuff will be fixed (hopefully they won't actually get worse lol.)

you jinxed it, now it's really going break more stuff because of you! (not really cus it is inevitable cus that's how nostale works, but u will get the blame for it)

I always use logic though blobglare.png (If you say otherwise I am banning you)

heh, ironic. this type of irony that happens all the time is a reason why i love nostale

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot