RULES OF NATURE V1

• RULES OF NATURE!

Gentlemen, welcome to RULES OF NATURE. The first rule of nature is: You do not talk about RULES OF NATURE. The second rule of nature is: You do not talk about RULES OF NATURE.

Rule #69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): no rigging allowed.
    Rule #420: pass it around.
    Rule #666: Woe to you, oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, Because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, For it is a human number. Its number is Six hundred and sixty six.
    Rule #9001: IT'S OVER

How to win: once we reach 2000 posts, we look at page 100 and calculate the winning post number by subtracting from/adding to 2000 depending on who posted in that page. mod/gm: -2, normal user: -1. (additional modifiers may apply, see: special trophies)

let's say the page has 12 user posts and 8 by gm/mod, that means the winning number would be -28.
    so the winner of the thread would be post #1972. the 2nd and 3rd place goes to the first 2 unique users who posted before that. credits to Kacchan for the idea.

Special trophies/awards/achievements/titles: those will be awarded to whom achieve the great numbers. and a modifier will apply if they post on page 100. (e.g: a normal user who got lenny will have -2 on his posts)

Title Post # Modifier
    Lenny 69 -1
    LIT BOI 420 +1
    The Beast 666 -2
    Power Elite 1337 +3

Additional notes:

How to open the new thread version:

RULES OF NATURE V0 winners:
    #1: V0
    #2: @Gandalof
    #3: @Kacchan

RULES OF NATURE V0 awards:
    Lenny: @TheRealDeepStriker
    LIT BOI: Snoop Dogg
    The Beast: Papyrus
    Power Elite: Yuichi Jin

links to previous versions: V1

Additional Rules

• No senseless counting, This is not a counting thread!
    • We are all discussing here and sometimes 1 word or 1 meme is all that's needed and it's fine. (Same as the counting rule though, don't go extreme with it as it would be the same)
    * All the rules are a subject to change/improved or add new ones.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Vendetta: updated to V1.3 ().

• i got a idea, hold my beer. but what if we could lock it, at lets say hmmmm..100 page and start new one with new host?

• i got a idea, hold my beer. but what if we could lock it, at lets say hmmmm..100 page and start new one with new host?

sounds like a great idea, let me add that in real quick.

you forgot rule 9000. Dank bois only

that's rule 9001 actually. will be added shortly