The Last Post Wins V10

• n-nani.. is this the start of a new wave of nostalers migrating into ms2?

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• well you're the one who was suggesting going back to nostale. all i was saying is that if you're gonna do it, at least go to a server where u would actually have fun in.

Yes but i played this game for a long time now, its not easy to permanently quit when you have a lv 92 char on your acc, i was reffering to the new players that never heard/never played nos be4.

i dont understand what "in a mature way" really means but sure. does that mean you played the whole series then?

It was pretty late alr8 XD, i think i wanted to say that they stay true to the inspiration, i mean i love how they design Pride and Lust and the plot twist with Envy !

1d87a7066f5b4642118cbf1769821c5e12d4983ev2_hq.jpg

there are also treasure chests hidden. bunch of them are hidden cleverly too, if you're exploring a map see if you can find them / figure out how to get to some of them.

Well, healers usually have it easy in mmorpg being able to solo more things then pure dps ones.

But in this game , pots don't have cd, so i guess its kinda pointless that i made a priest ?

But not really, i love their moveset, the holy piglet that floats above too and that every ability is AOE.

From what i read online, the classes that i wouldn't play would be Striker ( the latest new class , you don't know) and the Knight, why their move set is extremly boring, Striker is all punch punch punch kick punch and that's it, the Knight is the same with it's shield.

Also i will take note of that !

oh boy. i actually mained assassin because i got baited by people online saying it's a "hard to play" class. it's really not. it's another brainless class just most of them are (there were few who required some brain activity to play though). but yeah, it was top dps class when i was playing. i didn't play runeblade, but it was also one of the top dps ones. soul binder came after i quit so idk much about it.

Have you tried Thief ?

Its pretty much a watered down assasin that can't turn invisible, dosen't do clone jutsu but focus on poisons and dots, most people says thief is the hardest class to play.

downloading it too ;s trying it out lol

Cool pm the name and lets meet ! Plz tell me you choose Europe server.

n-nani.. is this the start of a new wave of nostalers migrating into ms2?

You can also join the frey ! ;)

~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 2 times, last by Pinkamena ().

• Well, healers usually have it easy in mmorpg being able to solo more things then pure dps ones.

well they have it easy not because of the reason you listed, because a pure healer/support is certainly not able to solo anything in most games. only a hybrid of healer+dps might have an easier time soloing things depending on the game. but honestly, usually pure dps is the best option to solo things.

but anyway, healers/support have it easy -depending on game- because they're played the least. so if a raid requires a healer, there are usually more parties available than there are healers. so you could get in easily any time you want.

But in this game , pots don't have cd

wait.. there are pots in this game? (sarcasm)

so i guess its kinda pointless that i made a priest ?

not true. they are needed for late game content (at least when i was playing) and i dont remember using pots ever. priest heals did all the work. and their buffs are neat.

and the Knight, why their move set is extremly boring, Striker is all punch punch punch kick punch and that's it, the Knight is the same with it's shield.

thing is, most classes are like that. just a 2-button combat as i said before.

but the funny part is.. knight is not one of them lol. knight is actually my second main, and they certainly require more than holding the same button the whole time. you need to know when and how to use shield skills to save yourself and teammates, you need to debuff the boss and dps between downtime of the 2 previous tasks.

if you dislike their skills or playstyle that's fine, i'm just pointing out that they're not one of brainless classes.

Have you tried Thief ?

Its pretty much a watered down assasin that can't turn invisible, dosen't do clone jutsu but focus on poisons and dots, most people says thief is the hardest class to play.

i have not tried thief but yeah, mechanically speaking they are on hard difficulty. they have iframe skills that needs to be timed precisely. also the "hard" label might be because it's not considered one of the "top" dps classes, so they are less likely to be accepted in parties for dungeons/raids. although, in the hands of a very skilled played it does do loads of damage and in case someone proves themselves they will certainly be easily accepted in parties.

basically it's a high floor high ceiling class, so most people will do poorly with them. but at their full potential they aint a low dps class. and in conclusion i would say yeah, they are the hardest class out of the ones i know.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• Vendetta these were the questions you answered in the OX Quiz game ?

tIuILTT.jpg

lol. yeah i mean this quiz game is mixure of very silly questions, some normal and easy ones and some which are new to you and you get to learn something. this is why i love this minigame.

Also are you guys seeing what im seeing.

Ak6vPpN.jpg

lol yeah, that's ugc for you. you can put anything in there.

i'm actually surprised that they don't have legal trouble with copyright. since most of the ugc stuff is from other games, animes, movies.. etc. i'm guessing it's because the company doesn't get profits from that?

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• i found ton of them today during community event.... so far 18 shiny turtwig and 14 lucky turtwig and 1 shiny lucky turtwig all fully evolved for the community moveset frenzy plant

Yh feels bad that i missed it.

On another hand i got a farfetchd from one of the 7km eggs you sent to me ! :thumbsup:

• 7 km??! you've gone really far to fetch that prize

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• 7 km??! you've gone really far to fetch that prize

You know, i kinda felt guilty for wasting your time with K-12 , so i decided to watch the fallowing days V for Vendetta and tell you my review about it. ( if you care enough to read ofc).

• You know, i kinda felt guilty for wasting your time with K-12 , so i decided to watch the fallowing days V for Vendetta and tell you my review about it. ( if you care enough to read ofc).

oh, dont worry about it. i was being over dramatic about it cus that's what i just do (just like the friends thing since both were happening at the same time, hope you didnt take that too seriously like jekyll did lol). at the end of the day, it was my choice to watch it.

as for V 4 V, you're doing yourself the favour by watching it not me. so yeah, enjoy. (inb4 terrible score review)

least he didn't go that far for the egg ;s as he only walk 3.5km during egg event

only 3.5km??

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• Gen 5 hit Pokemon GO , my first Unova pokemon !

Also got a Kanghastan, now i only need a Tauros so my regional exclusive mons collection will be complete !

• Is this the drama UK forum deserves? Pinka posting PoGo screens with Gandalof's and random guest's commentary on repeat?

Naerys we have to start throwing rocks salt diamonds (only 1 comma there hehe) and flashy gifs