MEMES 2019

• might make it official then lol. can't find any better slipper so i used this

NlCnsDF.gif#

PJDc3fn.jpg
    Want a Siggy? Private message me Must provide a screenshot

• this forum in a nutshell:

Chaos alt.

ixVepyT.jpg

(i mean no one really boo'd or anything but they probably would)

this one is for FireBow

3VNlw9P.png

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    The Multiaccount treason and plot
    I know of no reason

Why the Multiaccount treason
    Should ever be forgot

• K06eaWD.png

like seriously.. a new thread with 1 reply (me btw) only and 10 views, and somehow it's a "hot thread".

BONUS MEME

OAkWhnq.png

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• Pinkamena  
    hKZKyWn.png

Spaniards are always winners. take Delox as an example

edit: and extra meme just for you

2Wwlv6Y.png

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vendetta ().

• Pinkamena  
    hKZKyWn.png

Spaniards are always winners. take Delox as an example

Cut the pity penalty and there you have it, the true results.

I must say tho, this was an interesting match, i have mixed feelings for my team, first half they played like crap and gradually got better from min 50 onwards after getting 2 goals from Spain.

Should they not get intimidated and play tooth and nail to win, Spain winning streak would had ended today.

Spain goals were anything but amazing, 12 corners yet none of them being a goal ? lul , or maybe our mvp was the goalkeeper.

Regardless , i think maybe something would change when we will play again in Madrid , i have my doubt but one can hope.

2Wwlv6Y.png

Can you blame them tho ?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Or was this some kind of revenge cuz romanians ruined their moment of silence ? (which was just a small part of them). So mature.

Also its kinda funny, we were angry but guess which team got 1 red and 3 yellow cards ?

Anyways

I'll remember this.

:pinkgum:~All the things she said ~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~All the things she said~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:
    :pinkgum:~Running through my head~:pinkgum:

• Cut the pity penalty and there you have it, the true results.

pity penalty? it was a clear foul.. go back and re-watch the replays

I must say tho, this was an interesting match

your face while saying that be like:

i have mixed feelings for my team, first half they played like crap and gradually got better from min 50 onwards after getting 2 goals from Spain.

Should they not get intimidated and play tooth and nail to win, Spain winning streak would had ended today.

i disagree. they have not played any better in the second half at all. and im saying this as my honest opinion not just to try and get you mad or whatever. they applied no pressure at all, spain possession was vastly superior throughout the whole match. the only difference in the second half is that they got bit lucky and scored a goal.

they played very defensive even when trailing by 2 goals. and even after they scored a goal and had the momentum, they didn't go on the offence.. they just went back to defending and spain remained with ball possession and control of the pace of the game.

Spain goals were anything but amazing, 12 corners yet none of them being a goal ? lul , or maybe our mvp was the goalkeeper.

yep the keeper was legit the mvp on your team. he saved a lot great attempts on goal by the spaniards. your defence on the other hand.. was very atrocious. they didn't even know how to pass properly on their own field and got many of the passes intercepted leading to a dangerous attack. honestly the keeper is the sole reason you didn't concede 4 or more goals

Can you blame them tho ?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Or was this some kind of revenge cuz romanians ruined their moment of silence ? (which was just a small part of them). So mature.

it's just a celebration. i don't see anything wrong with it. you guys just got waaay too salty about him scoring the goal.

Also its kinda funny, we were angry but guess which team got 1 red and 3 yellow cards ?

it's not really out of anger. i think they are all deserved, but these were for strategic reasons not out of anger. the red card prevented a goal scoring opportunity, 2 yellow cards (could be 1 not too sure) was for wasting time.

and if anything, i saw romanians being more aggressive (constantly pushing..etc) on free kicks and corners. but even that is kinda normal in football. so overall, none of they players were really angry. it was just the fans.

I just found funny how he had his memes ready for when Romania lost :<

not true. i make my memes and post them fresh straight outta paint.

i just thought of that first meme on the spot because i saw that pinky was still off even after a while of the match ending.
    the second one was also on the spot when i saw that jojo meme/screencap (that i had in my meme folder for a long time now) while i was selecting the first meme to upload.

i was never making any memes while the match was ongoing, and i don't need to. i don't ever need to plan or have a meme ready beforehand. i just make them on the spot according to the current situation.

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot

• i was never making any memes while the match was ongoing, and i don't need to. i don't ever need to plan or have a meme ready beforehand. i just make them on the spot according to the current situation.

I meant the idea of them (the first one actually since its about the score) You couldn't make them during the match anyway cause you needed the final score

• I meant the idea of them (the first one actually since its about the score) You couldn't make them during the match anyway cause you needed the final score

as i said before:

not true. i make my memes and post them fresh straight outta paint.

i just thought of that first meme on the spot because i saw that pinky was still off even after a while of the match ending.

i literally would not have made the 1st meme if that didn't happen, because if pinky said something it wouldn't have made any sense.

the only time taken between me coming up with the idea for the meme and posting is the time it took me to make it and upload it (which is just few minutes)

JE6IJuz.png

Remember, remember

The 16th of November
    I know of no reason

Should ever be forgot