IC purple screen bug+1sp bug

• And nothing that's really just this, i had just entered the ic and after one minute everything just went purple couldn't even cloose the game (in fact i've forced the exit from the program trought activity gestion) and afterwords couldn''t even logi as every time i pressed on start it would only close it self; eventually i restarted the pc and everything went back to normal

Plus another little bug i've found with the MA, i was curios about what happen f i do 1sp quest(and the one's who's wonderer you'll get the swordsman sp) this happened

• U had should put the 1st pic also in spoiler...

i just want to say a thing about SP1 bug.
    Thats a pretty old one....nothing new lol This also happened when u r on ur mount and talking to the stone.

• its normal to have screen bug in 80+ ic we use to have it all time, and it can be fixed by reloging (its not permanent bug).

• in fact i've forced the exit from the program trought activity gestion) and afterwords couldn''t even login as every time i pressed on start it would only close it self; eventually i restarted the pc and everything went back to normal

well i couldn't even relog