Poro's "Art" Corner

• I would like to show some pictures I created. I like drawing in traditional way (crayons, watercolor, copic, and so on)
    and sometimes i like creating graphiks, like signatures, with gimp (just "playing" and testing out then)

I really like drawing NosTale charakters! In the past I've won some Fanart Contests in Nostale.de Forum! :3
    Maybe there is anyone who like to watch some of my pictures i will show off here. Enjoy <3

Pokémons

NosTale

Other Stuff

Caution: Some Pics are very old .(4/5 years+)... xD

sylveoniakfj.jpg

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sylveon ().

• Wow damn! They are really cool! For how long are you drawing? And is a passion of yours or is just, like, a hobbie? :P
    I wish i knew how to draw like that atleast... ;(;(;(

There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.

• Hey <3

I start drawing when I was a little chils of 4-5 years xD It's just a Hobby... ^-^
    I tried digital art too but thats nothing for me,...im to dumb for digital art so at least I stay on my traditional things.... xDDDD

The only digital thing I do is signatures (sometimes,...but im also not really good to do this. I mostly like to create signatures out of Screenshots)

I did this one a long time ago (i have only GIMP for use)

• Omg, that signature tough, is so cool *W*
    wel for just "a hobby" its pretty cool, if you keep working on it, you might be a pro in the future :D

There is always something left to love. And if you ain't learned that, you ain't learned nothing.

• *blows away the dust*

Geeez i haven't draw anything for a long time and I haven't add some new pic here for longer xD
    So there we go, enjoy watching my lovely crap <3

Pokémon <3

Rainbow Themed

Fanart Hetalia "Iceland" (for sure with Mr. Puffin ♥ *-*)

Virtue Fantasy