UK Nos Forum community in a nutshell

• Objection.
    AM (my fav SP tied with volcano) is OP in LOD, Caligor and Dark Raid.

• I mean, AM is a good SP in PvE and I think that the translation for the buff is wrong because Renegade has a similar one too but I don't get any damage reduction. I think it's meant to say "Damage done to you is reduced by x%".
    Also Seer and Dark Gunner are probably the most Overpowered SP's in the game right now, Entwell needs to stop riding mage roosters. xD

• I mean, AM is a good SP in PvE and I think that the translation for the buff is wrong because Renegade has a similar one too but I don't get any damage reduction. I think it's meant to say "Damage done to you is reduced by x%".Also Seer and Dark Gunner are probably the most Overpowered Debuffers in the game right now, Entwell needs to stop riding mage roosters. xD

• I mean, AM is a good SP in PvE and I think that the translation for the buff is wrong because Renegade has a similar one too but I don't get any damage reduction. I think it's meant to say "Damage done to you is reduced by x%".Also Seer and Dark Gunner are probably the most Overpowered SP's in the game right now, Entwell needs to stop riding mage roosters. xD

Are you sure ?
    I went to lod to test this with a casual reb.(the only buff i had otrher then ss was fibi buff)
    Received dmg without SS (from the reb) : 385 - 750,281 - 610,521 -236.
    Received dmg with SS (from the reb) : 350-650,385-605,647-289.
    Received dmg is just a little tiny bigger with SS then w/o then i went to attack the reb with light catalyst and fibi buff :
    Dmg with SS : 2300,2400,2449.
    Dmg W/o SS : 2501,2354.
    So yeah....

• well all I can do is press F to pay respects I guess.
    @Gameforge fix ur sht

• Well it would be a little harder.
    When i joined US server i wanted to make a mage but not the basic mage that only knows to swap beetwen Volcano and TL.
    So i name it Anduin after the strongest Priest in a mmorpg where priests can control both light and darkness. (DeepStriker knows)
    So i wanna go Archmage as the defualt SP while Seer to be the PVP SP.
    (Same with Holy and DG).
    But also because i never played Archmage or Seer,and now i only never played Seer,and can't wait to get one,Ruff don't spoil the fun ! :rolleyes:

• i only never played Seer

Seer is fire
    My mage is C30,has seer+9 100atk 30ele 47hp and frost in 7+8 staff. In FC it does really well because a) shield reduces dmg by 75%, b) floor damage in invincibility buff mode is not in % but basic dmg (like from guardians, instead of 15% hp reduction per attack its something like 500 for each successful hit) -> use S buff from Foxy and then this invincibility skill and get a nice reduction in cd. 10 seconds with the buff, run a bit (~8secs) and then you can use it again. Repeat.

Bought Archmage today too, +13 and got Fairy wings, Rumial 67% (will get to 80% soon), 60atk 100ele 45hp
    Tried to level in Hell Ruins 2 (bottom half, obv) 13% for that hour (could be a little better because I didn't set the point of return and have very little practice)

• Actually I've been a fan of you for quite a while :/ Also I had to turn on my old-old-old-old-old PC just to find these screenies

DS : NANO DESU SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    /\ /\
    / * * \
    Morgoth : NANI ???!!????
    Kinda ship it. :wbb:

Maybe best to move those here for off topic reasons lol

And damn those pictures do actually bring up a lot of memories <.<

• Ok this was made in a rush,but this is bassicaly how the continent will look like from now on w/o any geographical changes,i managed to put some names but thats in whole :
    Every land got buffed big time,(except Skagh,but who cares since he left anyway)
    Made Morgoth land way too big in the first time,had to nerf it a bit.
    Anyway this is the final result :

• So this is final :

Also the new 4 countries flags ! :D

1. Remove Pandaria

HopeRice asked me to name his capital,and since he loves pandas i thought Pandaria would fit ! :thumbsup:

2. Make Steffie-hunnie bigger <3

No more meddling,this remains for the rest of the year ! <3

3. Let me move to Metalcity

Thats acttualy Darkness metal land,you alonside Bravious and Sephyx were supposed to be the rulers of the Onyx isle,since they left,that means you are now the supreme ruler ! :phatgrin: If you wanna change the flag,just post it here. :monster:

4. Drop a mana-bomb on Dalaran.

Heh,Galaco didn't had any ideea for a cpital so i choosed it too,since she was a fan of mages and one of strongest in Nos UK,i thought Dalaran would fit right in ! :D
    No nukes please,poor Galaco getting hate again. :(

Oh i'm not dead yet, sweet :lol:

may as well return to the throne from my hibernation and actually do something. Tell, how the world went meanwhile

No more changes ! :stick:

Your what?

I sense some jealousy. 8o