UK Nos Forum community in a nutshell

• Just like the title says a little gallery with my horrible drawings
    Well they are made for comical value so i dont think it matters that much :P
    for this thread i'll use the names of most popular members of the forum (i wanted more to appear in the drawing like Gone,Yume and more but lack of space)
    For the 1st 1 i draw everyone as bushis and the theme is a normal day in nosvile
    No more further introductions i present you the most WTF drawing in whole forum
    (Now i w8 for skaghonat to make the digital art for this
    :D )

Top: dara,Athazel,Lolox123,Bittersweet,Cirdian,Loockheed
    Bottom:Galaco,Bittersweet,Morgoth,random dragon,SweetPotatoe,Pinkamena,Ruff and skaghonat

• Hi Pinky! Wow, this drawing looks nice! I enjoyed reading the text a lot.
    I think it is very creative and unique. I like how well the personalities are executed in the drawing!
    Looking forward to see more!

• Lol this one made my day (get rekt garlic), u might want to change Lolox to Colonello :d

Look before you leap,
    It is a long lane that has no turning,
    Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

• Oh wow!! This is awesome! Yay I'm on there!! Really creative and it wouldn't be nos without a little arena drama too! Fantastic!

:love:

• Hey everybody, next weekend i will start to do the christmas edition
    red bushi-Gone
    purple bushi-darkness-metal

This joke has ''Gone'' too far (soz had to say :D )

Look before you leap,

• Ohh nice one! Make me one too Brown/red bushy pl0x. Write in flag "Mad?"

Look before you leap,

• darkness-metal wow it really looks nice
    @Loockheed Thank you, the christmas edition its coming soon ;)
    now for my next drawing i want you guys to choose what house represents you from Harry Potter
    also for ppl who are not familiar a small info
    Gryffindor- Bravery,Nerve,Chivalry,Courage,Daring -the emblematic animal is a lion, the element is fire
    Slytherin- Resourcefulness,Cunning,Self-Preservation,Cleverness,Fraternity -the emblematic animal is a snake, the element is water
    Ravenclaw- Intelligence,Wit,Wisdom,Creativity,Originality,Individuality,Acceptance -the emblematic animal is a eagle, the element is wind
    Hufflepuff- Dedication,Hard Work,Fair Play,Patience,Kindness,Tolerance,Unafraid of toil,Loyalty -the emblematic animal is a badger, the element is earth
    when you guys tell me which house you like i will start drawing ^^

• I'll be honest. I dont like the style but i like the concept. I have edited it for my own likes, but dont worry, i dont plan to post it stealing the credit. Anyway, its good enough to make short-story comics or something alike. Good job.

I really see lack of interest of GameForge and the Staff in many areas of the community

I was reading only the 1st post, since i'm tired.

You don't think this is worth your time spending on NosTale users technical problems.
    We think the same

• I'll be honest. I dont like the style but i like the concept. I have edited it for my own likes, but dont worry, i dont plan to post it stealing the credit. Anyway, its good enough to make short-story comics or something alike. Good job.

Thank you, you can post it and credit me :D , i know i never been very good at drawing, thats why i made a different concept so it can compensate

@Loockheed i am so curious what the 5 quizz result was ?