/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

• i have about 1500 fails for +9 ( r8 sword ) its quite hard to upgrade it (500 with upgrade event) but, there is still chance for upgrade it ^^
    and yeah, chance is half of normal rarity

CzEe3S3.jpg

06.10.2012 - First 99Lv of CZ server - PaRazZziT as warrior.

• oof

SpenderDeluxe
    If +9 upgrade chance is normally (any rare up to 7th included) 2-3% (not sure), then r8+9 upgrade chance is 1-1.5%. Basically, upgrading sp card to +15

1500 fails seems to be wayy too many though if that's the case, i don't think anyone failed +15 1500 times but this could be just a case of extreme unluckiness.

would +ing an eq then turning it to r8 work btw? i mean.. would it retain the same +?

• yes, its better way to + it, and then go bet, but i spend a lot of amulets ( in case i think about 2000 ( for 2 years betting ) and get about 50 r7 ( never get r8 ), and ''best'' bet was 36% pvp ( S-DMG15% , S-DMG 21% pvp) and 2x SL ( 16 hp, 16 attack)

but... this sword is better and drop straight r8 from fernon ( enh dmg. 94, 57% crit, 3% freezee SL def 15, S-17% dmg, S20% dmg pvp, 27% def down ) spend about uhm.. 9kkk for that sword, and its still +8 xd

CzEe3S3.jpg

• yes, its better way to + it, and then go bet, but i spend a lot of amulets ( in case i think about 2000 ( for 2 years betting ) and get about 50 r7 ( never get r8 ), and ''best'' bet was 36% pvp ( S-DMG15% , S-DMG 21% pvp) and 2x SL ( 16 hp, 16 attack)

but... this sword is better and drop straight r8 from fernon ( enh dmg. 94, 57% crit, 3% freezee SL def 15, S-17% dmg, S20% dmg pvp, 27% def down ) spend about uhm.. 9kkk for that sword, and its still +8 xd

jeez.. 9b tho. just stop trying at this point. you're not gonna get much from making it +9. save ur money for the new upcoming eqs

• i just want for my pve archer bow with lifesteal :D c'mon, aw 70 eq :D staff with antibuff, sword with antibuff and bow with lifesteal :D haha

CzEe3S3.jpg

• weird flex but ok. do you even really need to do them at this point tho?

He gets like 2 mil from 13 minutes, even if he is rich,who dosen't want that ? :/

~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
    ~Running through my head~

• Yes

I
    do
    I want to make it within 1min (glacerus) and 1.5min (2 jumps) draco

why? for your 7th +100 sp?

i just want for my pve archer bow with lifesteal

enotwell employee rn:

cover4.jpg

that would actually break the game.

so you already know that it's coming soon tm, because that's how nostale works.

He gets like 2 mil from 13 minutes, even if he is rich,who dosen't want that ?

err sure, the money could be useful if someone is farming to get a r8 to +9. but he seems to be obsessed with cutting down the time too much, if the purpose is the "challenge" then other higher level raids seem more appropriate to me.

IMAGE IS IN LOW QUALITY! MUST BE FAKE NEWS!!!!1!11!1!! (the logic of some people)

• Is there anyone knows the level up successful rate of R8 equipments?

I have tried to level up my R8 weapon to +9 for 200 times already. :pillepalle:

i had videos with upgrade rates from 1-8 on my old laptop but it's dead now,as far as i remember they were 1/2 of normal rates,i've had about 80 fails in total from 0 to +8,somebody mentioned 1500 fails to +9 ,i guess ure so damn unlucky bro
    about act 7 mobs from those pics,some of them look like dual ele monsters which remind me of the ghosts that are about level 50-70? the Dark element ones with Fire element skill

if anybody find any info i'd like to know if there is a level requiremenet for the quests that are going to come,act 6.2 had level 95+ for the quest,i want to know if you need 99 since i am 98 xD