Glacernon balance

• Hi...

I play on the INT2 for over a month. I have played this game for like 10 years with breaks on CZ server before it was merged and died... But I am not an expert... What everyone can see... Glacernon is absolute nonsense now. 1 c30 player can hold away entire group of enemies back. Just pressing one button to instakill anyone without champion equipment.

I am level 86 +1 and Glacernon was always a place where I could get some drops, rezistances and stuff... But now I just can´t because I am an angel and there is always some 30+, 60+ demon oneshotting me the second I enter the first map. The guards are absolutely useless... Easily blocked with pets.

There aren´t any strong angel families left so chances of being able to drop atleast something from the Jackpens are extremely low. There should be some balance between the fractions... Not a mixer where players will always join the stronger side.

I am not even talking about the people leeching fame from their alts...

• Jediná věc, co můžeš udělat je změnit frakci nebo expit. Mám docela podobný problém, jenže na expení ani na hru jako takovou čas nemám. Je smutné, že je Glac v tom stavu, v jakém je. Na druhou stranu to nikdy jinak nebylo. Bez lvl omezení to vždy byla a bude mapa pro elity. Možná by nějaké omezení lvl stálo za to, jenže Glac je jedna z mála věcí, která drží už vyexpené hráče ve hře. Kromě eventů, raidů, možná okam a talentky nemají co dělat. Když vysoké levely vyženou, bude to tam fajn na drop, ale mrtvé jako bývalý cz Glac. Možná by teda bylo dobré řešení nechat glac jako pvp mapu a udělat novou mapu na drop. Další možnost by byla udělat novou mapu na pvp, pokud by byla dobře udělaná, tak by tam mohlo dost lidí odejít, jenže to by zase zabilo ten Glac...

To mixování frakcí by bylo dobré, jenže to trochu koliduje se systémem rodin, které jsou důležité na raidy, takže se systém ala Caligor vylučuje. Navíc si nemyslím, že starý engine NosTalu by byl schopný třídit rodiny podle úrovní a ještě aktivity a třeba jim každý týden měnit automaticky strany. Tak snad alespoň ti strážci by se mohli nějak poupravit.

Aeros forever in our hearts!

• Jediná věc, co můžeš udělat je změnit frakci nebo expit. Mám docela podobný problém, jenže na expení ani na hru jako takovou čas nemám. Je smutné, že je Glac v tom stavu, v jakém je. Na druhou stranu to nikdy jinak nebylo. Bez lvl omezení to vždy byla a bude mapa pro elity. Možná by nějaké omezení lvl stálo za to, jenže Glac je jedna z mála věcí, která drží už vyexpené hráče ve hře. Kromě eventů, raidů, možná okam a talentky nemají co dělat. Když vysoké levely vyženou, bude to tam fajn na drop, ale mrtvé jako bývalý cz Glac. Možná by teda bylo dobré řešení nechat glac jako pvp mapu a udělat novou mapu na drop. Další možnost by byla udělat novou mapu na pvp, pokud by byla dobře udělaná, tak by tam mohlo dost lidí odejít, jenže to by zase zabilo ten Glac...

To mixování frakcí by bylo dobré, jenže to trochu koliduje se systémem rodin, které jsou důležité na raidy, takže se systém ala Caligor vylučuje. Navíc si nemyslím, že starý engine NosTalu by byl schopný třídit rodiny podle úrovní a ještě aktivity a třeba jim každý týden měnit automaticky strany. Tak snad alespoň ti strážci by se mohli nějak poupravit.

This is the English section, so you kind of need to write your messages in English.

• The only thing you can do in this situation is to change the faction or exp. I had a similar problem, but I don't have time for exping or the game as such. Sadly, Glac is as he is. On the other hand, it was never different. Without lvl restrictions, it has always been and will be a map for the elites. Some level restrictions may be worth it, but Glac is one of the few things that keeps old players in the game. Apart from events, raids, maybe instant and talent they have not much to do. When the high level would be removed, it will be nice to drop there, but dead like the former cz Glac. So maybe it would be a good solution to leave Glac as a pvp map and make a new map to drop. Another option would be to make a new map on pvp, if it was well done, so many people could go there, but it would kill the Glac again ...

Mixing factions would be good, but it conflicts a bit with the system of families that are important to raids, so the system ala Caligor is eliminated. In addition, I don't think the old NosTale engine would be able to sort families by levels and activity of players, and they could automatically change sides every week or something. So maybe at least the guards could be adjusted somehow.

Here is variant in english language. I am not responsible for any misunderstandings on your side, original post was mainly for thread autor, he will understand and that's the point.

Aeros forever in our hearts!