Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Last Post Wins V8

Jekyll

Character customisation suggestion

Filtering Damage Option

Jekyll

That's how NosTale works

Jekyll

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Jekyll

Recent Activities

• Jekyll -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Wins V8.

Quote from Kacchan: “*downloads scarlet blade* ” (Hidden Content) I just watched so many reviews on nice tera-like games from customisation point of view and nostale obv. sux and I'm really concerned with what team has been doing since sp8. I can't…
  • Kacchan -

• Jekyll -

youtube.com/watch?v=v1l6x6W7e_w 5:53 idk if im exdeedeeing on this one or want to cry but it sounds really .. plausible? And even in this video (9:44) NosTale is presented in a v-word light, not GF. gg also I feel 2019 is my last year for nostale…
  • Jekyll -

Posted the thread Character customisation suggestion.

Thread
    It's 2019 outside and I believe current level of technology is able to integrate more customisation features. It doesn't take much effort even for a 'regular' person to recolour something,which would be a pretty easy job for the whole team? Right now…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread Filtering Damage Option.

I would rather ask for expansion of 65k damage limit. It was obviously almost impossible to reach back when the game was global and stuff, but now in end game content, in pve most often, with buffs you can get over 65k dmg and it would just look…
  • Jekyll -

Liked Kinishinai’s post in the thread [Feedback] New Launcher Improvements.

Like (Post)
    Finaly made it easier to launch x') I like the change and how it works but really would like the usernames to be in alpha order, cause atm feels like they're jsut randomly thrown in there. I had kinda memorized where they were on the late launcher and…
  • Jekyll -

Liked Gandalof’s post in the thread [Feedback] New Launcher Improvements.

Like (Post)
    i know launcher-for-everything is the new trend now so i guess it's too much to ask for its removal all together. so i'll just ask for this gameforge master account removal. we don't really need that account which the main purpose of -if i'm not…
  • Jekyll -

Replied to the thread That's how NosTale works.

Quote from Baal: “V-Word. ” I've just seen a video on YT where a person shows his characters who are involved in using hacks (the hack program was opened the whole time). I guess [private server] is not doing too well huh?
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “this is for real not a joke, they actually got 6 shots fired at them ” should he cry then? I would laugh it off too, stress relief is a good thing. Also negative thinking is not something that…
  • TheRealDeepStriker -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread The Last Post Wins V8.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “this is for real not a joke, they actually got 6 shots fired at them ” should he cry then? I would laugh it off too, stress relief is a good thing. Also negative thinking is not something that helps