Nostale EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

NosTale News wrote:

#####The Women’s World Cup in France is progressing to the knock-out stages, and the fans are going wild with excitement. NosVille has also come down with a case of football fever. Join the fun and head over to the NosMall where you’ll find bushtails in the jerseys of your favourite national side, available until 8th July.#####

The noise ramps up in the stadium, the crowd cheering wildly as their team push forward for another attack. A beautiful looping cross from the wings, it’s headed on towards the box… She takes it full on the volley and… GOOOOOOAAL!!! What a beautiful strike, that calls for celebration! It’s time to slip on your team’s jersey and cheer with your Football Bushi. What better way to show your support as the Women’s World Cup enters the final stages.

The Football Bushtails have a 10% chance of giving your enemies a Blackout.

The fan set, consisting of cap and jersey, not only looks

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Leather Boots

Gandalof

RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof

Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof

/!\ Spoilers /!\ All Future News About Nostale /!\ Spoilers /!\

Jekyll

Dynamax raids

Gandalof

Recent Activities

• Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Leather Boots.

Quote from ~Seer: “Edit: @Gandalof it isn’t so expensive as you think. Sum them to rep boots and try pvps against sp6M (expenditure of 5-6kk) ” well if it's not "expensive" to you, why don't you pay that for me then? btw it makes no sense to sum…
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Morgoth: “you cant see something that doesn't exist. ” yes you can. Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” That's because we did not…
  • Gandalof -

Liked Kacchan’s post in the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Kacchan: “I wish I was that powerful! I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a six four ImpalaI ” <3<3
  • ~Seer -

Quote from Yaouank: “I've got more informations since some of our french players knew this "hint" already. It looks like to be very powerfull ... so idk ” Yes. It is extremely powerful. Think about a damage of 1.6k with Kertos that becames 1.1 with…
  • Gandalof -

Quote from ~Seer: “Please dont’t comment if you haven’t tried them yet. These boots are enormously better then Kertos ones. Try them and then let me know. ” why do i have to go through the effort of doing that? the burden of proof is on…
  • Yaouank -

I've got more informations since some of our french players knew this "hint" already. It looks like to be very powerfull ... so idk
  • Gandalof -

Replied to the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from XsafouaneX: “haha thx ” Reported as offtopic.Special reason to love nostale is that some people dont even understand the rules of the thread ” Well to be fair if pinka actually intended for us…
  • Kacchan -

Replied to the thread RULES OF NATURE V1.

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Kacchan: “I wish I was that powerful! I wish I was a little bit taller I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat And a six four ImpalaI ” <3<3
  • ~Seer -

Please dont’t comment if you haven’t tried them yet. These boots are enormously better then Kertos ones. Try them and then let me know.
  • Gandalof -

Liked Jekyll’s post in the thread Reasons why i love Nostale..

Like (Post)
    Quote from XsafouaneX: “haha thx ” Reported as offtopic. Special reason to love nostale is that some people dont even understand the rules of the thread