Pinned Bugs & Complaints Rules (updated 4-4-09) READ ME

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bugs & Complaints Rules (updated 4-4-09) READ ME

When you are reporting bug or complaining, please follow this guideline:

• Use Search button in order to find out if your problem has already been reported.

• Bans and Mutes are not discussed in this forum.

• If your problem is about the Server being down, please check the Announcements forum to see if it's a known issue. If there's no announcement, make sure others are having the same problem before complaining. And DO NOT post another thread if one has already been posted. You will be warned for it.

• If you want to report items missing, please do it by mailing the one of Game Administrators, don't do it here.

• Do not open thread with names like: bug, strange, etc... Name your problem in thread's name, so it can be easier for other users to help you.

• When making a new thread:
      Attach screenshots if it is possible.
      Please let us know any information that you may think it's required or useful, no matter if it seems to not be directly linked with the trouble.

• The Board Rules apply here as well.

• Be polite and friendly.
      We know that having something that is not working is annoying. But being rude won't help.

• Avoid spam.
      Messages like "I'm having this trouble too" will be warned as spam. Instead of posting that. Add your computer specs. To see if it's only an user trouble or a system trouble.

• Adding something to a complain/bug report.
      Make a post that is constructive and add something worthy to the thread.
      If you know a solution, feel free to share it.

• Please use the Template that is provided when creating a new thread. As well as the Prefixes that are in the section.

If any doubt please don't hesitate on contacting the moderator who is in charge of this section.

Thanks for your help!

Remember that the Nostale.uk Staff reserves the rights to update or modify this thread providing the appropriate notification.

Edited by ArchMage 4-4-09