Dynamax raids

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Dynamax raids

      the idea is simple. it is to have "Dynamax" version of older raids that no longer being done (from cuby to slade, maybe even ibra at this point). what's a "Dynamax" raid you ask? well.. im glad you asked! in simple terms, everything becomes BIG no no, actually HUGE. basically, they dynamax version will be the same as the original one in terms of map and mechanics.. but the mobs will be visually MASSIVE and stronger of course (that includes everything from being higher lvl to having better res and have more debuffs.. etc).

      the raids will be possible to do for lvl 95~99 (yeah, the are supposed to be late game raids. they are no going to replace original ones obviously). and the difficulty should be really hard where the raids need people with decent high lvl eqs and use actual strategy and teamwork (like needing tank and healer, not just 15 dps). rewards will be relevant to that high of a lvl, for example: cuby pet for dynamax cuby raid, and other exotic pets for other raids. prefection stones. maybe some nosmall items too. could be anything else really, as long as they are relevant to high lvls and dont include stuff that already exists in the other end-game raids of a5.2 and a6.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      (like needing tank and healer, not just 15 dps)
      Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless.

      Gandalof wrote:

      cuby pet for dynamax cuby raid
      against. or cuby pet without debuff.


      Gandalof wrote:

      maybe some nosmall items too
      not happening

      overall idea is not bad but i'd rather have 6.3 ty

      11:14pm forum time:

      Gandalof wrote:

      also the f, my nose started bleeding as i was typing that. im typing this rn with bloody fingers
      11:42pm forum time:

      Gandalof wrote:

      BIG HUGE MASSIVE bosses
      Wanna share whatcha sniffin?

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Jekyll ().

    • Jekyll wrote:

      Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless.
      sure, whatever it takes. it isn't about healing specifically, i misspoke there. just any support being needed instead of being able to run full dps team. could be things like removing all buffs once you enter the raid, that way the buffs have to be done from inside the raid after entering. things like needing a cure. things like that one skill that holy uses that hurts demons or whatever (u know, which is a thing in dc raid for example). all of that is supporting that isn't based on healing.. then if you really wanna force healing, fps could be disabled for example, or could be done in any other way. i wouldn't mind that.

      Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      cuby pet for dynamax cuby raid
      against. or cuby pet without debuff.

      Gandalof wrote:

      maybe some nosmall items too
      not happening
      read:

      Gandalof wrote:

      rewards will be relevant to that high of a lvl, for example:

      Gandalof wrote:

      could be anything else really, as long as they are relevant to high lvls and dont include stuff that already exists in the other end-game raids of a5.2 and a6.

      Jekyll wrote:

      overall idea is not bad but i'd rather have 6.3 ty
      i don't see how this prevents 6.3 in any way, shape or form. (btw its a7 not 6.3, i got inside sources for that, not that it matters anyway.. it's the same thing). the assets are already there, nothing new will be developed or made. the raids will be the same, it's just the monsters that will stronger which is a small tweak at their stats which doesn't take long to do.

      Jekyll wrote:

      11:14pm forum time:

      Gandalof wrote:

      also the f, my nose started bleeding as i was typing that. im typing this rn with bloody fingers
      11:42pm forum time:

      Gandalof wrote:

      BIG HUGE MASSIVE bosses
      Wanna share whatcha sniffin?
      nice misquote. next time you're gonna "quote" make sure it's an actual quote without adding words on your own in it.

      also no offtopic pls, ty. otherwise it's not gonna be morgirth that closes the thread this time.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Ozzacek wrote:

      Good suggestion.
      But I think, that the easiest way, how to advance old raids cuby->slade, without too much work, is put perf. stones inside the raidboxes. It will make them "HOT" again.
      yeah, that is the easiest way. the easiest way to get yet another alt abuse thing. the purpose of this idea is to make older raids actually playable at end-game lvls while keeping original ones unchanged because there is no reason to change them.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      i don't see how this prevents 6.3 in any way, shape or form.
      Well Entwell is lazy af so instead of adding 6.3 or 7 w/e they would put something else earlier, and that might not be fitting into my plans.

      Gandalof wrote:

      btw its a7 not 6.3, i got inside sources for that
      This is getting annoying. pls stop this "my uncle owns gf" thing.

      Gandalof wrote:

      nice misquote. next time you're gonna "quote" make sure it's an actual quote without adding words on your own in it.
      Seems like you were offended or smthn. Wasnt it obvious that its a joke? Also what misquote? I just made it shorter.


      Gandalof wrote:

      also no offtopic pls, ty. otherwise it's not gonna be morgirth that closes the thread this time.
      As long as we make on-topic contributions nothing is going to stop us. have seen enough examples of people getting offtopic in a part of their post and its ok.

      Gandalof wrote:

      Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      cuby pet for dynamax cuby raid
      against. or cuby pet without debuff.

      Gandalof wrote:

      maybe some nosmall items too
      not happening
      read:

      Gandalof wrote:

      rewards will be relevant to that high of a lvl, for example:

      Gandalof wrote:

      could be anything else really, as long as they are relevant to high lvls and dont include stuff that already exists in the other end-game raids of a5.2 and a6.

      Whats contradicting? I just said why your examples are not happening. Or were these irrelevant examples? also how are rare pets relevant to high lvls? you can collect them even at lv30. As for nosmall, ye your uncle owns gf ask him would he like to lose sum muneh

      Gandalof wrote:

      sure, whatever it takes. it isn't about healing specifically, i misspoke there. just any support being needed instead of being able to run full dps team. could be things like removing all buffs once you enter the raid, that way the buffs have to be done from inside the raid after entering. things like needing a cure. things like that one skill that holy uses that hurts demons or whatever (u know, which is a thing in dc raid for example). all of that is supporting that isn't based on healing.. then if you really wanna force healing, fps could be disabled for example, or could be done in any other way. i wouldn't mind that.
      You should've said that in your first post.
      I dont mind clearing buffs/ in-raid debuffs that can only be cured by holy. But i reaaallllyyyyyyyy doubt that Entwell is going to do something about it. We've been waiting 10+ years for them to fix water raid bug and they still cant fix some other annoying bugs like camera bug, bug that makes the pet stay at one spot but you still see how it runs with you and takes damage from his actual spot, items going invisible because of the patches (still happens occasionally) and I know for sure someone already reported those. I also have an internet connection pit when running after somebody in fc and when I get close enough and use anything (pots/skills/normhit/smiley) it takes like 3 seconds but the enemy still runs and obviously at that point my attacks will be used but wont reach the target. It sometimes happens near certain people all the time while they are running and Im still not sure whether these people use certain hacks or ingame bugs. You can say, well check your internet. No, everything is fine with the internet, flawless hits until some certain guys show up, then heresy happens. Not "sometimes". Always. But they arent banned still...then its ingame flaws? returning to the point: I dont believe that entwell has any will to do something like that. it will be buggy, they will have to patch it all the time and its not going to be popular, because the rewards arent going to be great. And if they put "great" rewards, players will switch to that from other ways to obtain certain items. For sure there could be some rare items (which wont be rare after they add them haha eff this) that you cant acquire anywhere else, but isnt it easier for them to put such items into noswheel (as they always do) and get some more cash?


      Gandalof wrote:

      Ozzacek wrote:

      Good suggestion.
      But I think, that the easiest way, how to advance old raids cuby->slade, without too much work, is put perf. stones inside the raidboxes. It will make them "HOT" again.
      yeah, that is the easiest way. the easiest way to get yet another alt abuse thing. the purpose of this idea is to make older raids actually playable at end-game lvls while keeping original ones unchanged because there is no reason to change them.
      I have mixed opinion on that one. Why?
      1) It could be good to add perfection stones everywhere and lower the chance to actually insert them, this way even newbie players can get something into their sps, small bonuses like getting their sps to +20-30, and it will still be a huge buttpain for higher lvls to abuse these raids for stones. Seal prices will skyrocket, newbies can farm these seals and get money to buy some equipment
      2) making the chance less will be unfair for those who are perfecting their sps right now, because those who already hold +100 will gain even more advantage. Adding perfection stones elsewhere is disadvangeous to people who spent a lot of time to get those via very limited number of ways.
      More alt abuse, seal prices will skyrocket (which is good) but people who are grinding 24/7 will abuse casuals in pvp (which is bad). Well thats not new and is still really arguable.
      Im more for a positive change towards adding the perfection stones and seeing what happens. because now alt abusers still can get these perf. stones from other raids, lower levels cant really manage that much.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Jekyll ().

    • Jekyll wrote:

      This is getting annoying. pls stop this "my uncle owns gf" thing.
      i never said that, not even once in this thread.

      Jekyll wrote:

      Seems like you were offended or smthn. Wasnt it obvious that its a joke? Also what misquote? I just made it shorter.
      i wasn't offended. the misquote is you adding "bosses" there, i never said that word in the original post that you "quoted" and "shortened"

      Jekyll wrote:

      As long as we make on-topic contributions nothing is going to stop us. have seen enough examples of people getting offtopic in a part of their post and its ok.
      famous last words before RexXxoR sends warnings.

      Jekyll wrote:

      Whats contradicting?
      nothing. i didn't say there was a contradiction.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      the misquote is you adding "bosses" there, i never said that word in the original post that you "quoted" and "shortened"
      You implied that. Or bosses wouldnt be stronger and larger than mobs, somehow?
      a quote can't be anything besides what the person exactly said. it doesn't matter if i implied it or not. if you're gonna quote, keep the quote to what i wrote.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      a quote can't be anything besides what the person exactly said. it doesn't matter if i implied it or not. if you're gonna quote, keep the quote to what i wrote.
      I didnt want to quote the whole paragraph, I should've just put <...> inbetween and change word bosses to monsters so that it would remain a quote. Apologies. Does it change anything? No.
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      a quote can't be anything besides what the person exactly said. it doesn't matter if i implied it or not. if you're gonna quote, keep the quote to what i wrote.
      I didnt want to quote the whole paragraph, I should've just put <...> inbetween and change word bosses to monsters so that it would remain a quote. Apologies. Does it change anything? No.
      you dont need to put the dots but that's up to you if you want to make it more clear. and yes, it does change something.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra