Upgrade event bugged?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Upgrade event bugged?

Hi, i just want to ask if during this event anyone got an r8 champ item while gambling, i think it may be bug because before the event, once in every 100 gambles I would usually get r8, but yesterday i did 1000+ champion gambles and i couldnt even get a single r8.

my overall success is higher but there is not much above r4, and zero r8, so i want to check if its my bad luck or a bug that there is no r8 available during this event
      and im almost sure its a bug so if its found to be a bug would gameforge admit it and refund or not really?
    • i mean you can't really tell if it's bugged or not even if someone got a r8 (unless you believe the bug itself is that r8 is unattainable rather than just the chances of getting it is what's bugged).

and the thing is, as usual.. we don't have a clear formula of how this "event" interacts with the chances. does it only apply to the base chance and does not count the extra chance from the amulet? i bet that is the case but i dont think we can be really sure about it.

but in the end, it's just rng. someone could get +10 or r8 or whatever in the first try, while someone else fails +3 10 times.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

but in the end, it's just rng. someone could get +10 or r8 or whatever in the first try, while someone else fails +3 10 times.
      and Im the someone else, cuz betting and upgrading is cursed 99% of the time for me.
      tbh the upgrading during this event is really useful to low grade equipment only, like going from 0 to 7. Then the chances are so small that 50% increase is almost nothing.
    • Gandalof wrote:

i mean you can't really tell if it's bugged or not even if someone got a r8 (unless you believe the bug itself is that r8 is unattainable rather than just the chances of getting it is what's bugged).

and the thing is, as usual.. we don't have a clear formula of how this "event" interacts with the chances. does it only apply to the base chance and does not count the extra chance from the amulet? i bet that is the case but i dont think we can be really sure about it.

thats what i am saying actually, r8 i think is unattainable, after 1500 bets i still didnt see one, i dont think the chance can actually be that low. they might have increase the chance of r1-7 that they removed r8
    • dylansanasy1 wrote:

thats what i am saying actually, r8 i think is unattainable, after 1500 bets i still didnt see one, i dont think the chance can actually be that low. they might have increase the chance of r1-7 that they removed r8
      that's how nostale works. open a ticket then and let them investigate it.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Aureli wrote:

Hello :)

Just checked with the team again and the rare levels were not touched by the event. The 50+% apply to the overall chance to have a successful bet, while the chances for each rarelevel stayed the same.
      in other words, this event was a bait. for rarity at least.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• No, it´s exactly what was announced: "
      • 50% higher chance when gambling.
        An increased chance to change a weapon or equipment item’s rarity level up to max. level 7 (or level 8 for champion gear). This reduces the risk of the item being destroyed on a failed gambling attempt."