Scrolls that protects resistance

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Scrolls that protects resistance

      Can we get some scrolls in nosmall that protects resistance from losing when we want to combine it?

      I dont feel like to combine my Kertos boots with 50% fire and 50% dark res with another sealed hell boots. It's a quite expensive joke if you lose those items.
    • It's 50% for 5Sum and 85%*20% = 17% for 6Sum...

      In my opinion, it's high enough to get whatever you want with just some attempts...

      Making an item (scroll) to protect resistances while you merge them would ruin the "pleasure/value" of getting them.

      No risk, No gain

      And late game resistances would be a basic item like Magmaros a little bit more expensive instead of a premium item.
      The main difference between PvE and PvP player is that the first one fights vs himself to achieve his best version of himself while the second one just wanna be better than others.
    • Delox wrote:

      It's 50% for 5Sum and 85%*20% = 17% for 6Sum...

      In my opinion, it's high enough to get whatever you want with just some attempts...

      Making an item (scroll) to protect resistances while you merge them would ruin the "pleasure/value" of getting them.

      No risk, No gain

      And late game resistances would be a basic item like Magmaros a little bit more expensive instead of a premium item.
      you right, no risk no reward.. let's remove sp and eq scrolls then. also instead of card soul being destroyed, the card disappears instead, cus you know just the soul dying is not enough risk.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Delox wrote:

      It's 50% for 5Sum and 85%*20% = 17% for 6Sum...

      In my opinion, it's high enough to get whatever you want with just some attempts...

      Making an item (scroll) to protect resistances while you merge them would ruin the "pleasure/value" of getting them.

      No risk, No gain

      And late game resistances would be a basic item like Magmaros a little bit more expensive instead of a premium item.

      Late game basic item like Magmaros ? I am not talking about 1m-2m gold resistance.

      Let's say that you are having 4 fails on average and 1 succeed. So you are doing 5 tries in total
      For 5 tries you need:
      5x Kertos Boots
      25x Sealed Hellord Shoes

      Let's say that Kertos Boots is worth 75m
      And Sealed Hellord Shoes 120m ea
      That's a total of 3b.

      And I want also a set with Valakus Gloves
      Combined with the Sealed Heavenly Gloves.
      Maybe I am unlucky and I will succeed at the 10th try, how much gold is that ?

      The chances to get those items out of the raid are very low aswell, so there are also almost no resistance to buy in bazaar aswell. It's almost impossible to get it sum6.

      For me it's also fine if the chances of those rare drops are getting increased.
      Maybe it's an idea to make special events for increased chance on champion resistance.
    • Gandalof wrote:

      Delox wrote:

      It's 50% for 5Sum and 85%*20% = 17% for 6Sum...

      In my opinion, it's high enough to get whatever you want with just some attempts...

      Making an item (scroll) to protect resistances while you merge them would ruin the "pleasure/value" of getting them.

      No risk, No gain

      And late game resistances would be a basic item like Magmaros a little bit more expensive instead of a premium item.
      you right, no risk no reward.. let's remove sp and eq scrolls then. also instead of card soul being destroyed, the card disappears instead, cus you know just the soul dying is not enough risk.
      Nice rekt against Delox !
      As for the topic.
      Not a bad ideea , but as Jekyll already said not gonna happen.
      I can think of some reasons as why they wouldn't want to do this.
      But mostly it will be the fact that the res prices will lower severely.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Considering there are protection scrolls for pretty much everything else I can agree that its weird not to have for the resistances.
      While sure the chances for the resistances are higher than gear or sp cards (in later levels anyway) but that does not really mean anything. I have seen people fail several times to +4 their SP card or even lose it at +5.

      No risk no gain should apply to everything not to whatever suit us.
    • Morgoth wrote:

      No risk no gain should apply to everything not to whatever suit us.
      i knew it. i frickin knew it. since the moment he liked my comment, that's what he's been thinking. hide yo amulets hide yo scrolls, lock up your front doors, run for yo life. because morgirth is back in town, and he is coming to get em.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Morgoth wrote:

      Considering there are protection scrolls for pretty much everything else I can agree that its weird not to have for the resistances.
      While sure the chances for the resistances are higher than gear or sp cards (in later levels anyway) but that does not really mean anything. I have seen people fail several times to +4 their SP card or even lose it at +5.

      No risk no gain should apply to everything not to whatever suit us.

      Its not in balance... One try to get it sum6 cost 675m. If you fail you lose like 2x sp+15.
    • Don't think it's a great idea for lower lvl, woa price got put to the ground, so farming woa is no more a viable source of income by grinding, what's left is minigames and I would say res farm? if you put those scrolls up then you gonna break another way of grinding for low lvls, what kinda future is there for the game if low level players can never make it anywhere. Also dont' forget when yo use sp scrolls and equipment scrolls, in case you fail, you lose all your mats ( aside from souls skin blood heart ) so what would that be in res case? lose res? well that's what happens now. I agree it's kinda demotivating to combine that kinda expensive res, and imo there should be res categories, and sure make a scroll that protects 'premium' res but that isn't applicable to lower lvl, otherwise you're just unbalancing market yet again
    • I can say, best decision would be that you lose only (let's say right piece) of reses that you want to combine. So you lose something, but not everything lol. But to balance things % would have to be rearranged because you would just try with that sum5+1 forever( but hey, aren't we doing it like that for eq/sp? :lol: )
    • You're not gathering sps and combining with each other and using scroll to save both, same with equipments. equipments / sps are not comparable with res. You're not +ing res, although wouldn't be bad idea to make it that way, would need another res to + it and some mats and with scroll protect the res and lose the other mats. That would make it equivalent
    • Kinishinai wrote:

      Don't think it's a great idea for lower lvl, woa price got put to the ground, so farming woa is no more a viable source of income by grinding, what's left is minigames and I would say res farm? if you put those scrolls up then you gonna break another way of grinding for low lvls, what kinda future is there for the game if low level players can never make it anywhere.
      res farming is a thing for money making at low lvl? tell me how exactly. at best it's some little bit of extra cash if they've already got res and somehow got some extra mats to make res. but there is no way it is viable gold method by itself.

      the ones who will actually be affected by this are higher lvls that are farming things like roob/haze, sea view, blackstone, magma res. this instead will 100% benefit lower lvls who normally wouldn't be able to afford decent res because they're too expensive and they are too weak to farm any of them.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      Also dont' forget when yo use sp scrolls and equipment scrolls, in case you fail, you lose all your mats ( aside from souls skin blood heart ) so what would that be in res case? lose res? well that's what happens now.
      ummm maybe dona and gold?

      Kinishinai wrote:

      I agree it's kinda demotivating to combine that kinda expensive res
      it's more than just "kinda demotivating".. it's very demoralizing. i had friend who was so unlucky it wasn't even funny. he had things like failing 13 times to make +3 sp, yet he still kept going despite that. you know what crushed his spirit? res. because they straight up disappear. that was for lvl70 res when they were the best available, and they were expensive as hell especially for the lesser played minigames (like shooting one) and he just quit forever after grinding so much for so long, only for that to vanish.

      i would too quit if it spent months getting a5.2/a6 res, only for it to disappear.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      imo there should be res categories, and sure make a scroll that protects 'premium' res but that isn't applicable to lower lvl, otherwise you're just unbalancing market yet again
      a complicated solution for a simple problem.

      how would one decide "premium" res? based on lvl? well in that case magma which is lvl88 is certainly easier to get than silver coin res.. so it's not really more "premium" because of lvl. ok then based on how many available in total? well.. 7% water dark res is rarer than a5.2/a6 res because literally no one makes them, so does that mean it is more "premium" than those res?

      Kinishinai wrote:

      You're not gathering sps and combining with each other and using scroll to save both, same with equipments. equipments / sps are not comparable with res. You're not +ing res
      that's like saying rarity gambling shouldn't have protection because you're not +ing.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra