Scrolls that protects resistance

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Yaouank wrote:

      i don't like seeing new mecanics where golds & money are the center of the sucess. In my opinion if this kind of item would be sold, then one of the last point where premium users and free users are equals would be lost...
      lol as if that matters at this point. a maller rolling up with +15 r7/8+10 everything has no issue failing a few res worth of billions, they got unlimited supply anyway. meanwhile a free player who grinded the res instead of buying will be forced to sell to the maller because it's the better option as they will get something instead of risking it vanish.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • So we have to let rich people getting richer again (as you says the resistances are worth millions at very least, billions sometime) because they can buy the item before trying any resistances where newbies/poors will try with destructions chances ? (sum 6 20% is +7 eq/+ 10 SP)

      I mean, having an item, why not, but we need to be all able to get it in order to try with no anger.

      Gandalof wrote:

      meanwhile a free player who grinded the res instead of buying will be forced to sell to the maller because it's the better option as they will get something instead of risking it vanish.
      That's what happening on EQ's & SP atm.
      There is not much new stuffs made, everyone prefere to sell the grinds ressources in order to buy stuffs rather than doing the good old act3/ Acte5 craft - including the shell- .
      And you have the same chance of vanish without scrolls...

      but hey that's just my opinion and i'm pretty much tilted by Gameforge's choice about players environnement.... There is no good choices...
      Intresting discution
    • @Gandalof You gotta stop being so stingy and trying to pick apart everything to suit yourself, let's consider high lvl is lvl 90++. from then on you can farm magma and fgb, ok. yo usee lvl 90+ ppl spending their time in fc farming that res? I personaly don't, and I know you don't play anymore (or can't rerally :D ) so you wouldn't know. Now you tell me what you can farm at lvl lower than 90, raid seals until lvl 85, ok. woa nope, minigames yes, lod/fc/ a5/rep res yes and ts for gillion. and that's it

      And I meant 'premium' in regards to very low drop rate, you cry that there is no protection for it and you cry when someone sugests anything. way to go

      Gandalof wrote:

      that's like saying rarity gambling shouldn't have protection because you're not +ing.
      That's about the most pepega thing I've read here in quite a while. I said it's not comparable, just like gambling is not comparable with +ing OR with res
    • Yaouank wrote:

      So we have to let rich people getting richer again (as you says the resistances are worth millions at very least, billions sometime)
      how exactly? a maller is going to make the same amount of money by selling 1k nos$ whether it's res protection scroll or other items.

      Yaouank wrote:

      because they can buy the item before trying any resistances where newbies/poors will try with destructions chances ?
      i'm not sure why you're equating newbie/poor to f2p player. a f2p player can still be rich you know.. and as i said when it comes to f2p vs p2w, this item will not make a difference because a maller will make same amount regardless of what item they sell.

      Yaouank wrote:

      That's what happening on EQ's & SP atm.
      There is not much new stuffs made, everyone prefere to sell the grinds ressources in order to buy stuffs rather than doing the good old act3/ Acte5 craft - including the shell- .
      And you have the same chance of vanish without scrolls...
      i'm honestly not sure what's your point here. yeah, some people prefer not to mess with rng and so they don't + their cards/eq instead they buy from others.. so how does that relate to protection items?

      Kinishinai wrote:

      You gotta stop being so stingy and trying to pick apart everything to suit yourself
      just so you know, i'm not benefiting anything from this.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      let's consider high lvl is lvl 90++. from then on you can farm magma and fgb, ok. yo usee lvl 90+ ppl spending their time in fc farming that res? I personaly don't
      no, because they got better res to farm.. you know maybe like uhh magma and fgb.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      and I know you don't play anymore (or can't rerally ) so you wouldn't know.
      nice ad hominem attack.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      Now you tell me what you can farm at lvl lower than 90, raid seals until lvl 85, ok. woa nope, minigames yes, lod/fc/ a5/rep res yes and ts for gillion. and that's it
      i mean that's plenty if you ask me but if you want me to add some to the list, i would say ic, aot, ts73, bts, crafting, reselling.

      also if i were to recommend a low lvl on how to make money, farming res would certainly not be high on list.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      And I meant 'premium' in regards to very low drop rate, you cry that there is no protection for it and you cry when someone sugests anything. way to go
      nice counter argument. i'm "crying" because i pointed out your solution is complicated. first of all what is a "very low" drop rate? is 5% low? 1%? 10%? it all differs from one person to another and there is no way to objectively measure what's low and what's not.

      another thing is how would combining "premium" res with "non-premium" res work?

      it's just unnecessarily complicated for no reason and doesn't help your precious "low lvls" in any way.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      That's about the most pepega thing I've read here in quite a while. I said it's not comparable, just like gambling is not comparable with +ing OR with res
      the most pepega thing is actually using pepega outside of twitch unironically, but i digress. you know what's even more pepega tho? saying that rng upgrades are not comparable because they work in a different way. and even extra pepega is saying one rng upgrade having safety measures is fine, but others not.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      nice counter argument. i'm "crying" because i pointed out your solution is complicated. first of all what is a "very low" drop rate? is 5% low? 1%? 10%? it all differs from one person to another and there is no way to objectively measure what's low and what's not.

      another thing is how would combining "premium" res with "non-premium" res work?

      it's just unnecessarily complicated for no reason and doesn't help your precious "low lvls" in any way.

      you complain about somethinig and dont' accept any solution given. if there was a perfect solution then you'd prob have it no? there is, you see how many are dropped in a span of time and yo ucan easily see which ones are rarer, sure there's no objective way of categorizing what rare is or isn't, I couldnt' care less about losing a magma but I would get pissed off at losing fernon shoes or a6 res, and you know how you feel about each specific res if you've been high lvl enough to search for them

      Gandalof wrote:

      the most pepega thing is actually using pepega outside of twitch unironically, but i digress. you know what's even more pepega tho? saying that rng upgrades are not comparable because they work in a different way. and even extra pepega is saying one rng upgrade having safety measures is fine, but others not.

      Retarded usualy doesn't fall well, but alright I'll rephrase it, that argument was retarded af. Everything in this game is rng aside from flat amounts like exp per mob. is it all comparable and can it all be considered the same? no. can all upgrades be comparable? no, they work different, you have to look at them different. just cause you want something doesn't mean it has to be that way
    • Kinishinai wrote:

      you complain about somethinig and dont' accept any solution given.
      except im not really complaining, pointing flaws in your suggestion is not the same as complaining.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      if there was a perfect solution then you'd prob have it no?
      perfect is subjective, to me the prefect simple solution is a scroll that protects any and all res without extra complicated rules and conditions.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      there is, you see how many are dropped in a span of time and yo ucan easily see which ones are rarer, sure there's no objective way of categorizing what rare is or isn't, I couldnt' care less about losing a magma but I would get pissed off at losing fernon shoes or a6 res, and you know how you feel about each specific res if you've been high lvl enough to search for them
      well, we don't have accesses to those stats but eventually kertos, vala, a6 or any new stronger res in the future will be more common than outdated res like 8% or 10% single res. so then with your idea those res that no one makes or farms will be protected, while the most valuable res will not.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      Everything in this game is rng aside from flat amounts like exp per mob.
      you're basically saying "everything that is rng is rng, and everything else besides that is not rng".. but ignoring that, so what if there other rng things in the game? yeah, crits are rng too.. how is that related to upgrades though?

      Kinishinai wrote:

      is it all comparable and can it all be considered the same? no. can all upgrades be comparable? no
      same? no
      comparable? yes, they are both upgrades based on rng

      Kinishinai wrote:

      just cause you want something doesn't mean it has to be that way
      i know. it won't happen (and you can quote jekyll on that). it's not something i want either way. but that doesn't mean i won't point out flaws in your ideas or that i won't talk about it at all.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Tbh i wouldn't mind having a res protecting scroll.
      Maybe i could start a business making and selling res.
      But sadly i just find it hard to believe it would be implemented.

      Morgoth wrote:

      No risk no gain should apply to everything not to whatever suit us.
      Ohh Hell no.
      Say that again you less reigning valar, I DARE YOU.

      No one touches the protection Scrolls.
      No one
      Period.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Pinkamena wrote:

      Ohh Hell no.
      Say that again you less reigning valar, I DARE YOU.
      I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain it (and I know you are joking of course but anyhow)
      I am not against protection scrolls, anything that minimizes the damage of the disgusting system called RNG is welcome.

      With that line I meant it more like, Delox doesn't want to have res protection scrolls (Which is fine, - his opinion) but then he says no risk no gain, yet he is ok with whatever else protection (EQ, SP)
      So either have it like that on everything or nothing at all, not to whatever suit us.

      PS: better to stick to pepega I don't like that R word :<
    • Morgoth wrote:

      Pinkamena wrote:

      Ohh Hell no.
      Say that again you less reigning valar, I DARE YOU.
      I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain it (and I know you are joking of course but anyhow)I am not against protection scrolls, anything that minimizes the damage of the disgusting system called RNG is welcome.

      With that line I meant it more like, Delox doesn't want to have res protection scrolls (Which is fine, - his opinion) but then he says no risk no gain, yet he is ok with whatever else protection (EQ, SP)
      So either have it like that on everything or nothing at all, not to whatever suit us.

      PS: better to stick to pepega I don't like that R word :<
      Thanks for the explaination boss, yh totally a joke there.
      Now i know who stabby stab stab.
      Ohh Delox buddy come here boi.

      Also just for the sake of not getting a warning for off topic.
      @Q-Arch
      Wow cool idea, thanks for sharing.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • I think that if the object of resistance protection were to come into being, then the price of these objects would increase drastically.
      Everyone would be sure to get these resistances sooner or later if the player manages to accumulate 6/7 boots in his inventory. The generation of resistances would then be much lower than the demand.

      I think we should rather make sure to obtain the objects in a more sustainable way (as we speak of RNG) rather than simply allow the accumulation of the most powerful objects of the game.
      It should nevertheless remember that a sum 5 "pure" of these resistances can get up to 120% resistance in 2 elements (in sum5), 240% if you have the complete set. a total and permanent counter to all elementary debuffs...

      (Ill reply to your quote after my lunch @Gandalof :) )

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaouank ().

    • Yaouank wrote:

      I think that if the object of resistance protection were to come into being, then the price of these objects would increase drastically.
      Everyone would be sure to get these resistances sooner or later if the player manages to accumulate 6/7 boots in his inventory. The generation of resistances would then be much lower than the demand.

      I think we should rather make sure to obtain the objects in a more sustainable way (as we speak of RNG) rather than simply allow the accumulation of the most powerful objects of the game.
      It should nevertheless remember that a sum 5 "pure" of these resistances can get up to 120% resistance in 2 elements (in sum5), 240% if you have the complete set. a total and permanent counter to all elementary debuffs...

      (Ill reply to your quote after my lunch @Gandalof :) )
      but res dont rly work u get same dmg as using 100% res or 240% :) unkess maybe in pvp if u have res reduce shell
    • XsafouaneX wrote:

      would even pay 500 nos$ for that scroll lol unless the chance will get super low then ya 25nos$ is fair
      Yea like we have golden eq scrolls and just normal equip scrolls.

      Kinishinai wrote:

      You're not gathering sps and combining with each other and using scroll to save both, same with equipments. equipments / sps are not comparable with res. You're not +ing res, although wouldn't be bad idea to make it that way, would need another res to + it and some mats and with scroll protect the res and lose the other mats. That would make it equivalent
      Sounds as a good idea to add materials, maybe perfumes could be used as mats.
      I dont know if its possible but the amounts of perfumes which is needed should depend on the % of the res (and maybe to the other stats of the res) you want to create.
      In that case lower % shoes cost less than higher % shoes, which make it more fair to everyone.

      Gandalof wrote:

      Kinishinai wrote:

      Don't think it's a great idea for lower lvl, woa price got put to the ground, so farming woa is no more a viable source of income by grinding, what's left is minigames and I would say res farm? if you put those scrolls up then you gonna break another way of grinding for low lvls, what kinda future is there for the game if low level players can never make it anywhere.
      res farming is a thing for money making at low lvl? tell me how exactly. at best it's some little bit of extra cash if they've already got res and somehow got some extra mats to make res. but there is no way it is viable gold method by itself.
      Spam TS 60. I made millions with that TS with resistance.
      When I was playing on UK, i opened a shop near LOD entrance and i was getting rich there.
      Too bad it was only for a short period possible to open a shop there. (people were using vessels there to close those shops and to kill other people i guess)
      I also spammed this TS in US.

    • Yaouank wrote:

      It should nevertheless remember that a sum 5 "pure" of these resistances can get up to 120% resistance in 2 elements (in sum5), 240% if you have the complete set. a total and permanent counter to all elementary debuffs...
      that seems like an issue with the res themselves being op, not a problem with this idea. cus you know even currently it's possible obtain that 240% res.

      Q-Arch wrote:

      Spam TS 60. I made millions with that TS with resistance.
      sure, i also did t56 for fire res too. but right now this method is outdated, i really doubt you'd be able to sell enough of them fast enough now for it to be a viable way of making money.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      cus you know even currently it's possible obtain that 240% res.
      280 you mean. In more populated servers at least.
      i was just using his number.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Yes @Jekyll, yu need to go under 100% resistances to deal elementary damages. But what about a fully optimized enemy in arena ?

      Let's check out :
      Resistances sum6 hero resistances = ((20 * 7) *2)
      Pet's buff = Around 10%, depending of the pet
      Self buff = Up to 40% light resistance from WKB (talking about single buff, not fullbuff)
      % All resitances shell = ( around 25/30% in hero eq i guess ?)
      SP base resistance (around 4~15%)
      SP PP (random from +0 to +15%~ )
      Total resistance :
      280 from resistance + 10% from pet + 20~40 from buff + 20% from shell + SP base resistance + SP Perfs = around 340~380% resistance in a single element.

      What are the options for attackers to go up to 240%~280% resistances reduction ?
      As far as i know, there is none.

      Seems legit to have a chance to lose this kind of equipments while trying to have this...
      As i say, i'd rather love to see some way to get resistances more ofter in order to have more trys, but if the materials are not lost in the attempt, then ... Enjoy the classical 100/X/X/X stat for SP's.

      EDIT : We had a small chance here Maintenance 03.05.2016 - Official thread because some new options was comming up and was linked to removing resistances. But it was not working...

      The post was edited 4 times, last by Yaouank ().

    • Yaouank wrote:

      Enjoy the classical 100/X/X/X stat for SP's.
      And what's the problem with that? You can have as much res as you want but still get punched because of low defence.


      Yaouank wrote:

      around 340~380% resistance in a single element.
      Yes, but what's the point? going over 200 is already not worth it


      Yaouank wrote:

      What are the options for attackers to go up to 240%~280% resistances reduction ?
      As far as i know, there is none.
      And they dont need it. That's why these are not 20/20/20/20 res. You can still find a weakness in res if its at least 2o1 (mass pvp)