Reasons why i love Nostale.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gandalof wrote:

XsafouaneX wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you.
      prntscr.com/o6h6g1 + i love all the challenge nostale host for it community :) so why skip them . it might look usless for u but its unique xD .
      more power to you. if you like em you do you. people with your enthusiasm is another reason i love nostale.
      haha thx :P
    • Jekyll wrote:

Reported as offtopic.Special reason to love nostale is that some people dont even understand the rules of the thread
      Well to be fair if pinka actually intended for us to write it every time he kinda had to write that part in.
      As of how it is right now he made a thread called "Reasons why I love nostale"
      then proceeds with "Just post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale." < Which is just an explanation as to what this thread is about, nothing really implies that you have to write "This is a reason why I love to play nostale" after every line you write.

With this logic Gandalof is using here is like saying "World of Spam" Desc of world of spam: "Pumpkins are green, the sky is yellow and… oh wait, there is something wrong." so every thread title inside of world of spam should write at the end "Pumpkins are green, the sky is yellow and… oh wait, there is something wrong."
      But this is not how a description of a category/thread works like.

Not saying you shouldn't write it but I am saying it is not completely necessary with how he wrote it there.

Although admittedly "haha thx" is not something you can use as "you love playing nostale" but I am just using this case to explain it.

If you write "People failing to upgrade SP cards" < automatically receives the "A reason as to why you love playing nostale" because you write it in here for that reason.

If pinka intended it this way we have been doing it then needs to write a line of
      "After every line/video you post you have to write "This is a reason as to why I love playing nostale"
      And considering with Gandalof's logic here none of us used the word "play/playing" as stated initially by Pinka so we are all off topic.
    • Morgoth wrote:

And considering with Gandalof's logic here none of us used the word "play/playing" as stated initially by Pinka so we are all off topic.
      Dont use Gandalof and logic together, because their logic is there to aggravate. :D

And no, the wording doesnt matter unless its completely different. If we dont use "play/playing" it doesnt mean we only watch other people play or something, it implies that we have enough experience in this game to show that this is a problem that is not fixed/permanent or is just an annoying fact that doesnt need to be fixed, it just is.
      Pinka also meant that "love" can be used as sarcasm, so saying "i hate this game" in an open text means that one cannot emotionally control anger to put sarcasm instead, as it is too overwhelming (consider spending over 1bil on sp with no result - yay? no pain no gain, but i've got enough pain and no gain at all)

to stay ontopic of the thread - This whole conversation is the reason why I love to play nostale
    • Morgoth wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Reported as offtopic.Special reason to love nostale is that some people dont even understand the rules of the thread
      Well to be fair if pinka actually intended for us to write it every time he kinda had to write that part in.As of how it is right now he made a thread called "Reasons why I love nostale"
      then proceeds with "Just post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale." < Which is just an explanation as to what this thread is about, nothing really implies that you have to write "This is a reason why I love to play nostale" after every line you write.

With this logic Gandalof is using here is like saying "World of Spam" Desc of world of spam: "Pumpkins are green, the sky is yellow and… oh wait, there is something wrong." so every thread title inside of world of spam should write at the end "Pumpkins are green, the sky is yellow and… oh wait, there is something wrong."
      But this is not how a description of a category/thread works like.

Not saying you shouldn't write it but I am saying it is not completely necessary with how he wrote it there.

Although admittedly "haha thx" is not something you can use as "you love playing nostale" but I am just using this case to explain it.

If you write "People failing to upgrade SP cards" < automatically receives the "A reason as to why you love playing nostale" because you write it in here for that reason.

If pinka intended it this way we have been doing it then needs to write a line of
      "After every line/video you post you have to write "This is a reason as to why I love playing nostale"
      ok let's get this out of the way first. you admit that "haha thx" is not on topic, yet went on with this whole rant on jekyll?

where did i say that you MUST specifically write "this is a reason why i love nostale"?

let me go back to your initial comment for a second and actually reply to it

Also I just realized that pinka never said we should write "another reason to love nostale" which means the last 3 pages we write it for nothing lol
      no, it's not for nothing. it's to clarify what was your reason for loving nostale (which is what the topic about). you dont have to, but it never hurts to make things clear. and it is certainly not "for nothing".

He just said to post a comment or a video and that would automatically mean you love nostale.
      no, not everything you post would automatically mean it is a reason you love nostale. even you've said it yourself.. something like "haha thx" is not an actual reason for anything, it is just showing gratitude. should've included a reason to love nostale after that comment to stay on-topic which is what we've been doing.

and of course, it can be implied. i never said that it can't be. but if you didn't have a reason whether it was stated implicitly or explicitly, then you're off-topic.

thx for not assuming my gender using gender neutral pro-noun. this kind of inclusivity is another reason why i love nostale.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

where did i say that you MUST specifically write "this is a reason why i love nostale"?
      Actually looking back I was talking with Jekyll about it and you walked in and I got carried away but here is the line from that jump in:

Gandalof wrote:

you need to write a reason why you love nostale or it would off-topic to this thread.
      To which I now see you meant it generally but in my case I was talking with jekyll about his "misquote" so I thought you meant about the same case there as well.
      (And to that case it was not needed for me to actually write the line as it was one of those obvious ones we both agree it isn't needed)

Gandalof wrote:

no, it's not for nothing. it's to clarify what was your reason for loving nostale (which is what the topic about). you dont have to, but it never hurts to make things clear. and it is certainly not "for nothing"
      I meant there that not in all the lines was needed but for some reason we were all entitled to always write it and in some cases like Jekyll thinking not writing it is insta off topic.
      As I said above:

Morgoth wrote:

Not saying you shouldn't write it but I am saying it is not completely necessary

Gandalof wrote:

no, not everything you post would automatically mean it is a reason you love nostale. even you've said it yourself.. something like "haha thx" is not an actual reason for anything, it is just showing gratitude. should've included a reason to love nostale after that comment to stay on-topic which is what we've been doing.
      Yes indeed although if he wrote something like "Thanking nostale players!" < that is within the acceptable bounds ("Thanking nostale players is a reason as to why I love playing nostale")

Gandalof wrote:

he literally wrote "post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale." so yeah, he did say that. you need to write a reason why you love nostale or it would off-topic to this thread.
      Yes he did but he did not say that you have to write the exact line he used at the end of every line, but just to write reasons you love nostale.
      (Starting with "he literally wrote <...>" and then ending with that line I didn't quote you imply that it should be written)

I am not saying you shouldn't write it I am only saying not all of the/those lines would be considered off-topic just because the exact line pinka wrote isn't there. (Like Jekyll somewhat thinks according to his previous post)
      In the lines that we just bla bla bla and just add it at the end just to escape it sure.

Like in all this I am just gonna add at the end "this whole topic is the reason why I love nostale" whistle.png
    • my "fights" with morgirth is the actual reason why i love nostale

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• the gameplay. it is fun, especially with sp6 and onwards where new fluid dynamic mechanics were introduced.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Gandalof reminding me most of the Spanish community (which is pretty toxic tho) and some spanish player that's on US server and he's not so loved

Morgoth finally accepting that is a female <3

Jekyll wrote:

Ya, with scouts coming fullbuffed invisible with triple charge and unleashing full combo. Best game
      The most balanced Archer SP and fair for everyone...

KronoS wrote:

Or with lv 45H mages always full healing and awesome shields. That's so much better!!
      The most balanced class (even when archer is still above mages...)

Me ignoring whatever Gandalof writes from now on

YES, YOU GUESSED! That's a reason why I love NosTale :D
      I'm just trying to be here and do my stuff... Btw Hail Food.
    • WinnyYerg wrote:

Gandalof reminding me most of the Spanish community (which is pretty toxic tho) and some spanish player that's on US server and he's not so loved
      if you mean @Delox (shoutout to @Delox and spain btw siiiii). then he is not toxic at all, and all the hate he receives are from people being purely racist (it's the same reason why "they" hate the chinese btw). i have yet seen a person provide a legitimate reason as to why they hate those 2 groups.

WinnyYerg wrote:

Me ignoring whatever Gandalof writes from now on
      i dont even remember fighting with you or whatever reason you would have to ignore me. but i guess you're that irrelevant that i forgot, so you can remain on the irrelevant bench over there.

a toxic person calling others toxic is also a reason why i love nostale

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• WinnyYerg wrote:

Morgoth finally accepting that is a female
      ? I never accepted that lol I simply ignore it because my gender/age/religion/country of residence/country of birth is irrelevant anyway.
      Do you want to believe I am a female? sure!
      Do you want to believe I am some blue distant alien? you got it!

Who am I to ruin your fantasies/theories? whistle.png
    • Morgoth wrote:

WinnyYerg wrote:

Morgoth finally accepting that is a female
      ? I never accepted that lol I simply ignore it because my gender/age/religion/country of residence/country of birth is irrelevant anyway.Do you want to believe I am a female? sure!
      Do you want to believe I am some blue distant alien? you got it!

Who am I to ruin your fantasies/theories? whistle.png
      and where is your reason to love nostale? @RexXxoR i found a fresh juicy prey for your warning, unleash your powers

morgirth going off topic is another reason i love nostale.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Gandalof wrote:

and where is your reason to love nostale? @RexXxoR i found a fresh juicy prey for your warning, unleash your powers
      ooof I just woke up and did not see in what thread I was but um clearly I lowkey meant "people who assume my gender is why I love nostale" uhhhhh.png

Firing rexxar before he warns me is one reason as to why I love nostale
    • Morgoth wrote:

Firing rexxar before he warns me is one reason as to why I love nostale
      but we've already established that RexXxoR warning speed is faster than a falcon descending which is faster than you spotting chaos (and that's just spotting, not banning. so banning takes even longer). therefore you would be already warned before you fire him.

being able to use faX and logic to destroy morgirth is another reason i love nostale

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Morgoth wrote:

Nani?!

Although I ban quite fast shy.png
      nah not really. you discovered moric and mahmut pretty fast but banning them took you a while. your banning capabilities are slow no matter how you look at it.

on the other hand, your closing thread speed is pretty impressive. only second to skydrive by a really small margin. although, both of you still can't come close to the swift speed of RexXxoR warnings.

Morgoth wrote:

Meanwhile Rexxar being completely unaware of all this is a reason as to why I love nostale
      he had already issued the warnings, he gotta go fast and issue more. he has no time for our silly chitchat.

the card system (sps) is another reason why i love nostale.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Gandalof wrote:

nah not really. you discovered moric and mahmut pretty fast but banning them took you a while. your banning capabilities are slow no matter how you look at it.
      Actually other factors delayed me on the ban part for those accounts but ok I will accept defeat catfeels.png

Gandalof wrote:

on the other hand, your closing thread speed is pretty impressive.
      doghappy.png

Gandalof wrote:

both of you still can't come close to the swift speed of RexXxoR warnings
      I actually might need some background story on that one. What did I miss? xD

Gandalof wrote:

he had already issued the warnings, he gotta go fast and issue more. he has no time for our silly chitchat.
      uhhhhh.png

Being almost 5 years in the team is a reason to love nostale (not)