Reasons why i love Nostale.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jekyll wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit.
      2000 IQ comeback.
      This is bullying. ^ In context that you were doing the same stuff.

SGMs pretending to be holy pure divine otherworldly sentient angelic beings is another reason to love NosTale
      That was mostly to bully Gandalof's post rather than steffie though
      catpray.png Users misunderstanding my bully intentions is also why I love nostale rooangel.png
    • Morgoth wrote:

Users misunderstanding my bully intentions is also why I love nostale
      Yet the bullying result recipient is Steffie. It's like if one throws something at another person, misses them and hits someone else.
      Morgie trying to make up excuses for his misbehaviour is another reason to love nostale
    • Pinkamena wrote:

[Language 18+].
      Just post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale. :thumbsup: (don't @me about it being polish).

Jekyll wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Users misunderstanding my bully intentions is also why I love nostale
      Yet the bullying result recipient is Steffie. It's like if one throws something at another person, misses them and hits someone else.Morgie trying to make up excuses for his misbehaviour is another reason to love nostale
      I call it 2 birds 1 stone.

Also I just realized that pinka never said we should write "another reason to love nostale" which means the last 3 pages we write it for nothing lol
      He just said to post a comment or a video and that would automatically mean you love nostale.

And you guessed it this misunderstanding is why I love Nostale.
    • Morgoth wrote:

The irony here is also why I love Nostale
      I beg to differ, there is no twisting incoming from me. However, whether you feel the need to expose such blatant hypocrisy you may do so with concrete evidence and argumentative commentary.

Having a passive-agressive argument with sgms is another reason not just to love nostale, but to live
    • Morgoth wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

600 IQ outplay

steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale.
      I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit.2000 IQ comeback.

Another reason to love nostale.
      heh, ironic.

Cherish wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale.
      Ahem, aren't you forgetting someone?!
      uhh, i actually did. thank you for reminding me that phi exists. so let me edit my statement: there are only 2 good team members in nostale en team.

Cherish wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit.2000 IQ comeback.
      No reason! Off-topic! Fast @Rexxar, don't miss the chance!
      all hail our savior RexXxoR, he is not the antman we deserve but the antman we need.

Morgoth wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit.
      2000 IQ comeback.
      Reason to love nostale? OFFTOPIC!!!Also a reason to love nostale is that you can get gms busted
      What do you mean? quote all of my message?
      Quoting posts wrong and blame people is another reason to love Nostale.
      misquoting is how jekyll works.

Morgoth wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

[Language 18+].
      Just post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale. :thumbsup: (don't @me about it being polish).
      Also I just realized that pinka never said we should write "another reason to love nostale" which means the last 3 pages we write it for nothing lol
      He just said to post a comment or a video and that would automatically mean you love nostale.
      he literally wrote "post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale." so yeah, he did say that. you need to write a reason why you love nostale or it would off-topic to this thread.

morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Morgoth wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale.
      People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead of them is why I love nostale
      a hilarious and miserably failed attempted to "no u" by our sgm who has the girth but not the brains is another reason why i love nostale

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Gandalof wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead of them is why I love nostale
      a hilarious and miserably failed attempted to "no u" by our sgm who has the girth but not the brains is another reason why i love nostale

Morgoth wrote:

The irony here is also why I love Nostale
      Quoting posts like that is a good reason again
    • XsafouaneX wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you.
      prntscr.com/o6h6g1 + i love all the challenge nostale host for it community :) so why skip them . it might look usless for u but its unique xD .
      more power to you. if you like em you do you. people with your enthusiasm is another reason i love nostale.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

• Gandalof wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

uhh, i actually did. thank you for reminding me that phi exists. so let me edit my statement: there are only 2 good team members in nostale en team.
      :miffy:

not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale.

Watching team vs player spam is why I love NosTale.
    • Steffie wrote:

You can't never know if you're talking with a girl, a boy or a goat. Another reason to love NosTale.
      Greatest of all time is not a gender , silly , it's just some special member title.

Don't mind me im adding Pope catmoji to the collection.

Cherish wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

Cherish wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

:miffy:
      Oof, that must had hurt, soz Cherish.

Cherish wrote:

not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale.

Agree, one of my bestest threads in a while, definetly one of the reasons why i love Nostale.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Cherish wrote:

and this is why the team always loses. because instead of team members being team players and helping their teammate, they sit on the sideline and just watch.

but then again, i can understand why. after that humiliating defeat of morgirth vs deep where the team actually tried hard, you still lost it very badly. so i guess now you just avoid the embarrassment.

Steffie wrote:

Gandalof wrote:

the only good team member here
      I'm pretty sure you must have confused me with someone else.
      no. i did not confuse you with anyone else. and deep would back me up on this.

Steffie wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

I actually did not bully Steffie at all here though
      Reading between the lines is another reason why I love Nostale.
      poor steffie-chan ;( pls stop bulli her morgirth

Pinkamena wrote:

Agree, one of my bestest threads in a while, definetly one of the reasons why i love Nostale.
      well it's about the only good one, so what you said is technically true.

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ