Reasons why i love Nostale.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Jekyll wrote:

      @Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic.
      This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.
      very observant of you! this is why i love nostale players.

      i noticed it too but didnt wanna call them out on it just yet. wanted to see for how long they keep going off topic
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Jekyll wrote:

      @Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic.
      This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.
      Maybe we are avoiding it, cos there aren't many reasons, hint hint...
      JK, hmmm, reasons why I love Nostale.... An assassin SP.. :D and how they balance SPs regularly, and don't nerf them at all, oh wait... oh wait again.. going off topic :D
    • PickusRickus wrote:

      Jekyll wrote:

      @Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic.
      This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.
      Maybe we are avoiding it, cos there aren't many reasons, hint hint...JK, hmmm, reasons why I love Nostale.... An assassin SP.. :D and how they balance SPs regularly, and don't nerf them at all, oh wait... oh wait again.. going off topic :D
      honesty and sarcasm is another reason i love nostale players
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      honesty
      was that a sarcasm?
      no, it's patrick.

      scepticism is also a reason why i love nostale.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Jekyll wrote:

      That's why I 'love' nostale.
      Reasons why I "love" NosTale? Hmmm.. I think it's funny bugs lol

      Like, that super funny Cam Bug whre you can't see anything, or that awesome bug where your pet doesn't "move" the mobs just think "OMG THIS PET IS 1 MILE AWAY FROM ME!" *The pet gets hitted from the other side of the map and therefore you can't lure as you'd like* Makes sense, don't you think? :borg:
      I'm just trying to be here and do my stuff... Btw Hail Food.
    • Jekyll wrote:

      SO FUNNY I CANT LOOT YAY
      I know right? That's the most funny bug, or that bug where you get 1hit from 1 mob and instantly die lol, like, get hit by a 6.2 mob having a nice armour, nice res, and SURPRISE MADAFAKA 1 SHOOTED!
      Pretty funny, and of course don't forget getting rewards for being AFK 30 days without even logging, Free BOA, FB, Mini Medals, BUT if you're active, you get OP Fried Chicken x10 :beer:
      I'm just trying to be here and do my stuff... Btw Hail Food.


    • glitches like that is another reason why i love nostale
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:



      glitches like that is another reason why i love nostale
      Ye it happened to me too. It showed me "a guest" replied. Love nostale.
      that's the ghost of chaos. which is also a reason why i really love nostale.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • WinnyYerg wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      that's the ghost of chaos.
      ORRRRR maybe Winny's Ghost just watching that everything goes as it's planned, that's pretty normal don't worry, also, those missunderstandings, are reasons why I "love" NosTale
      chaos alt confirmed. chaos being chaos is another reason why i love nostale
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      WinnyYerg wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      that's the ghost of chaos.
      ORRRRR maybe Winny's Ghost just watching that everything goes as it's planned, that's pretty normal don't worry, also, those missunderstandings, are reasons why I "love" NosTale
      chaos alt confirmed. chaos being chaos is another reason why i love nostale
      Saying every somewhat new member is chaos and making me do extra work is why I love nostale
    • Morgoth wrote:

      Saying every somewhat new member is chaos and making me do extra work is why I love nostale
      taking jokes way too seriously is another reason why i love nostale
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra