Reasons why i love Nostale.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.



    • Translation: Help me, they want to (are trying to) take over my map.
      Explanation: This is about act6 in most cases and almost always during the double experience gain event. Why "are trying to"? "to want" does not always bring attempts to take over, imo.
      disclaimer
      these are stolen memes, they originate here: board.de.nostale.gameforge.com…Nostale-Memes/?pageNo=83&

      Sarcastic love

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Jekyll ().

    • well, it's not a video but a screenshot a friend sent a long time ago
      Display Spoiler

      Image removed by Rexxar.

      it was nice to see when players were doing this actually, it aint much but it's honest workand these bots were still around psa last time i checked (which is like few weeks ago or something)
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Rexxar wrote:

      @Gandalof I've removed the picture from your post because it contained links that would lead to a gold selling site.
      this is another reason why I *LOVE* nostale
      That's how nostale works

      PickusRickus wrote:

      Send me the picture on dm Gandalof, wink wink ;)
      well if im gonna risk something highly illegal, ill have to get compensated for that (you see where im going with this right?)

      btw are u picklerick on us server?
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • PickusRickus wrote:

      Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( @Morgoth
      ahh nice. mods keep very dangerous criminals in check. this a reason why i love nostale.
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Rexxar wrote:

      PickusRickus wrote:

      Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:(
      You can post links without needing approval once you have at least 10 posts.
      rExXaR hitting him with that KNAWLEGE. that's a reason why i love nostale
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • PickusRickus wrote:

      Thanks for letting me know Mr. Rexxar, although I didn't have that problem on a previous "fresh" account with no posts..
      Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you could play the song directly from the forum. This time however, I had to approve it was because that link led to another site. (Even if it's YouTube).
    • Gandalof wrote:

      Rexxar wrote:

      PickusRickus wrote:

      Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:(
      You can post links without needing approval once you have at least 10 posts.
      rExXaR hitting him with that KNAWLEGE. that's a reason why i love nostale
      Schooling noob pickel


      Rexxar wrote:

      PickusRickus wrote:

      Thanks for letting me know Mr. Rexxar, although I didn't have that problem on a previous "fresh" account with no posts..
      Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you could play the song directly from the forum. This time however, I had to approve it was because that link led to another site. (Even if it's YouTube).
      I see, thanks for letting me know wise Orc. Did you get your Dracula set in the end? If not you definitely deserve one. :D
    • Rexxar wrote:

      Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      that's how nostale works (sometimes)

      Rexxar wrote:

      Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you could play the song directly from the forum. This time however, I had to approve it was because that link led to another site. (Even if it's YouTube).
      is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically.

      PickusRickus wrote:

      I see, thanks for letting me know wise Orc, hope you got your Dracula costume, if not, you deserve one. alt + d
      reason why i love nostale. community is so friendly <3 (not)


      Morgoth wrote:

      nasrok34 wrote:

      everyone says open alt accounts. you will say same too. otherwise they say minigames or join all ic's for money making.
      You can't really say what he will say based on what other people say. You could be right, you could be wrong only way to find out is by asking him in a PM.
      since when did this happen? first RexXxoR spreading some KNAWLEGE and now morgirth using LOGIC.. what happened to you guys overnight? also this is a reason why i love nostale
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra
    • Gandalof wrote:

      is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically.
      Hopefully when we upgrade to wbb5(soontrademark.png) stuff will be fixed (hopefully they won't actually get worse lol.)

      Gandalof wrote:

      since when did this happen? first RexXxoR spreading some KNAWLEGE and now morgirth using LOGIC.. what happened to you guys overnight? also this is a reason why i love nostale
      I always use logic though blobglare.png (If you say otherwise I am banning you)
    • Morgoth wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically.
      Hopefully when we upgrade to wbb5(soontrademark.png) stuff will be fixed (hopefully they won't actually get worse lol.)
      you jinxed it, now it's really going break more stuff because of you! (not really cus it is inevitable cus that's how nostale works, but u will get the blame for it)

      Morgoth wrote:

      Gandalof wrote:

      since when did this happen? first RexXxoR spreading some KNAWLEGE and now morgirth using LOGIC.. what happened to you guys overnight? also this is a reason why i love nostale
      I always use logic though blobglare.png (If you say otherwise I am banning you)
      heh, ironic. this type of irony that happens all the time is a reason why i love nostale
      English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

      Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

      French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

      German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

      Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

      Korean 파괴룡 간드라

      Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

      Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

      Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

      Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

      Other names Crush D. Gandra