Communicating/Feedback Problems e.g. Grasslin Events and other events

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Communicating/Feedback Problems e.g. Grasslin Events and other events

Do we really need to pay for raid seals?
    You guys got really a problem.
    Dont make this game even more dead.

There is some problem in communicating and with the feedback.
    For some reason GameForge isnt able to make NosTale a great game.

@kitcalie @Aureli

The post was edited 4 times, last by Q-Arch ().

• I'd like to comment on a few things.

First off, this event was introduced in a very poor way. No information about the raid itself, the rewards or any reason why we should bother spending our time (and now money) on this new content.

Secondly, I wonder how gameforge would justify this new step towards a pay to play era :D
    Did GF get so scared after the Mad Hare raid that they do not want players to do any raids at all? Or do they want to control from now on, how many raids we do in case they didn't test the raids properly against players who actively grind?

Lastly, (if I understood it correctly, I personally did not bother spending 10 ND myself to find out for sure) if you really cannot trade the seals you buy from Nosmall either (and if each player has to provide a seal in order to participate in the raid, none of which was addressed in the event announcement), then this is truly just an event for the people who have money irl and can afford to play. The rest of the community is basically screwed and can only do their "one daily raid for free". This puts even more of a gap between the pay to win players and the rest who just want to have fun.

This game is already struggling and people are leaving it, so this seems like the last nail in the coffin. "You cannot do a few raids for fun in an MMORPG game unless you pay real money for it". I wonder if it will extend to any future event we are going to have.

Edit: As I just found out, only the raid leader needs to provide the seals. That makes the situation slightly better but it still gives a huge advantage to the alt users - others have to rely on kindness of others to be added to their raids. (as @nasrok34 already pointed out). And it still does not justify the placement of the seals on nosmall only.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tlacenka: new info ().

• yea they punish non alt account owners while rewarding alt account owners. Sadly they dont think well about their steps.

Btw: i dont check yet all team members consume seals. if this is yes that will be good.

Tlacenka wrote:

As I just found out, only the raid leader needs to provide the seals.
    did u try that ? maybe they can change mechanic. just need check ourself. because until today they dont sell EVENT seals on nosmall. If it consumes on all players that join team . It can be good but if it is not. What a huge fail step.
    Member since Sep 12th 2007
  • Tlacenka wrote:

I'd like to comment on a few things.

First off, this event was introduced in a very poor way. No information about the raid itself, the rewards or any reason why we should bother spending our time (and now money) on this new content.

Secondly, I wonder how gameforge would justify this new step towards a pay to play era :D
    Did GF get so scared after the Mad Hare raid that they do not want players to do any raids at all? Or do they want to control from now on, how many raids we do in case they didn't test the raids properly against players who actively grind?

Lastly, (if I understood it correctly, I personally did not bother spending 10 ND myself to find out for sure) if you really cannot trade the seals you buy from Nosmall either (and if each player has to provide a seal in order to participate in the raid, none of which was addressed in the event announcement), then this is truly just an event for the people who have money irl and can afford to play. The rest of the community is basically screwed and can only do their "one daily raid for free". This puts even more of a gap between the pay to win players and the rest who just want to have fun.

This game is already struggling and people are leaving it, so this seems like the last nail in the coffin. "You cannot do a few raids for fun in an MMORPG game unless you pay real money for it". I wonder if it will extend to any future event we are going to have.
    ^What she said. hey GF! ye guys should really rethink whatchu doin. ripperoni for players who still play this game. LUL. need more seals? you can purchase it in Nosmall xD
    hotel? trivago.

G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos

The post was edited 2 times, last by Baal ().

• nasrok34 wrote:

Tlacenka wrote:

As I just found out, only the raid leader needs to provide the seals.
    did u try that ? maybe they can change mechanic. just need check ourself. because until today they dont sell EVENT seals on nosmall. If it consumes on all players that join team . It can be good but if it is not. What a huge fail step.
    Yes @nasrok34 I tried doing the raid without a seal in my inventory and it let me, so only the raid leader provided the seal.

For those interested, here is how the raid works:
    - You join the team (dont need a seal, the raid is 20-99) and when you start, there is a room with a lever as per usual.
    - As soon as the first person enters boss room, everybody gets teleported in.
    - All damage given or taken is % based so HP boosting items are not recommended. Speed boosting items will help you avoid the circles.
    - As for SPs, since Jaja is not allowed, any SP with aoes will help you (for archers, destroyer with bombs is the most useful).
    - There are 2 bosses named Giant Grasslin (which do not move on their own except for jumping), one lvl 25 and one lv 30. Both spawn circles on you as soon as you hit one of them. First the team focuses on the lv 25 one, then goes on to the lv 30 one.
    - From time to time, the bosses jump on the team (in one of the circles that appear) and you need to refocus your attacks on them after they spawn again.
    - From time to time, mobs appear (at first they are called Small Grasslins, they do not move and do not hit you) which you should use aoes and partner skills on to kill. If you don't kill them within a specific time, the boss does this weird shout and the Small Grasslins transform into Grasslin Fairies which move around and can hit you (and that you need to kill, of course).

After winning this raid, which took like 10 minutes (full team), we got 100 reputation, like 30 drops of 1700-2000 gold and some mats drop on the ground (like rags, cheesy sticks).
    The chest I got contained 10 large recovery potions (some other got raiding materials like Slade Claws) which did not even cover for the dolls I used.

So in my opinion, the raid is not even worth doing :D Not sure why anyone would pay 10 ND for a seal.
  • I seriously cant understand why they just didn't bringed the old imp raid instead of this garbage.
    Seriously,for anyone who dosen't know, this raid was one of the first 2 raids Nostale ever had that was implemented back in 2008-2009 when ACT 2 was the Endgame therefore it is extremely outdated and useless. The other was snowman but hey atleast Snowman got updated over the time and have nice rewards.
    Does this look like nice rewards ?

Nostalgia is fun and all but this is the worst time to do this ,when the servers are starting to decline.Should had bring imp raids back instead.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Tlacenka wrote:

After winning this raid, which took like 10 minutes (full team), we got 100 reputation, like 30 drops of 1700-2000 gold and some mats drop on the ground (like rags, cheesy sticks).
    The chest I got contained 10 large recovery potions (some other got raiding materials like Slade Claws) which did not even cover for the dolls I used.

So in my opinion, the raid is not even worth doing Not sure why anyone would pay 10 ND for a seal.
    they fails always like they. The event team are worst team working at there.
  • don't mind me, i'm just quoting myself from few weeks ago :rolleyes:

Gandalof wrote:

on another note, they really put seals in nosmall LMAO. at this point they will literally have everything in nosmall. next step is getting the raid eqs directly from nosmall. recently i said -jokingly- that they might sell levels in nosmall, looks like that is an actual possibility now.

Gandalof wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

and a lot of users often complained back then about it that they also want those packs in our Nosmall as well. (Kinda surprised it took them this long tbh)
    sigh.. i guess i expect nothing less from this great NosWhale community. (like seriously, they complained that they DID NOT have it?? smh)

Morgoth wrote:

(To be fair those seals are just for act1-2 raids so whatever?)
    sure, but it sets a precedent. this means anything and everything can be on nosmall, this is just the first step. and as i said, eventually you will be able to skip all gameplay all together and get whatever you previously had to actually play for, from nosmall. you can quote me on that.
    can't wait till i can quote this again at some point later ^^ because all of that is inevitable
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Pinkamena wrote:

The Greed is unbelievable , they are trying so hard to kill their own game,lmao.
    they are not focused greed. there is story is behind different.

the other servers has ALT Account rule. That makes they can do limited raids and force to buy them seals. And active servers nosmall is more cheap. (anyway still not worth)

but on our UK server there is no alt rules. people have over 20 alts accounts. every of them will get free seal. They can host own raids .while working this type , noone will pay nosmall for seal. And this is very noob idea to put it nosmall on our server. I am pretty sure it will change at other servers too. price will change 5-10 seal 10 nosdollar or 1 seal 1 nosdollar(probably the first option). That makes more acceptable on other servers. but as i mentioned. we have too many player with too many alt account owners. İ dont think they can sell any single seal from nosmall.
  • nasrok34 wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

The Greed is unbelievable , they are trying so hard to kill their own game,lmao.
    but on our UK server there is no alt rules. people have over 20 alts accounts.
    This is still outrageous, I only have 1 alt and that means I can only get 2 seals per day aka 2 raids per day and that's it if the other players wont share their team cuz alts alts alts.
    And this isn't even the only reason, as I said the raid is long and unappealing, literally a rip off QFC,who waste 10 minutes of their life for 3k gold and and 2 pieces of Fruit Omlette ? Who ?
    @Gandalof you are right, remember that pet food that levels your pet if you feed it ? I bet they will add levels in nosmall in form as a magic food that levels your character , LMAO.
  • Pinkamena wrote:

This is still outrageous, I only have 1 alt and that means I can only get 2 seals per day aka 2 raids per day and that's it if the other players wont share their team cuz alts alts alts.
    i fight always this situation. but nothing changes. Also while even team working they are taking main server maybe DE . That makes all things different. for example about in that real thing.

in x country a food package writes cook on 200 degree . btw that x country using Fahrenheit.

that x food when imported by y country. that 200 degree need change . Because y country using Celsius. if you cook that food on 200 C , that food turn into coal :D

they doing like same thing. they write and think for Fahrenheit and sell same thing on celsius countries without any change.
  • nasrok34 wrote:

in x country a food package writes cook on 200 degree . btw that x country using Fahrenheit.

that x food when imported by y country. that 200 degree need change . Because y country using Celsius. if you cook that food on 200 C , that food turn into coal :D

me:

"Want to go raiding more often? No problem! There are more Grasslin Seals available for purchase in the NosMall."

Edited by Rexxar ; Image not allowed.
    <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
  • Thank you for all of your feedback! :)

Regarding the news announcement: I will give your feedback to the Team! We´ll try to provide more infomation in announcements for upcoming events!

Regarding the seals: Everyone receives 1 free raidseal per account, because we want people to do the raid together instead of raiding all alone by themselves with their alts. You do not need to have a seal in order to join a raid someone else opened. So if you have a team of 15 players, everyone can open a team once, and in the end everyone in this team has 15 raids per day. Yes, of course people can still do it with their alts if they choose to do so, but this we cannot prevent completely.
    If you are not satisfied by the amount of raids you did, sure there is the option to buy additional seals, but noone is forced to do so. It´s meant as a fun little event where you can do this raid once in a while just for the fun of it. :)
  • Pinkamena wrote:

Seriously,for anyone who dosen't know, this raid was one of the first 2 raids Nostale ever had that was implemented back in 2008-2009 when ACT 2 was the Endgame therefore it is extremely outdated and useless. The other was snowman but hey atleast Snowman got updated over the time and have nice rewards.
    Does this look like nice rewards ?

Nostalgia is fun and all but this is the worst time to do this ,when the servers are starting to decline.Should had bring imp raids back instead.
    someone is claiming they got wings of friends, so there might be new rewards. as always it's up to us players to figure everything out. cus the devs dont care with communicating anything to us at all.

i still doubt there is any useful reward tho
    English Gandora the Dragon of Destruction

Chinese 破壞龍 鋼多拉

French Gandora le Dragon de la Destruction

German Gandora der Drache der Zerstörung

Italian Gandora, il Drago della Distruzione

Korean 파괴룡 간드라

Portuguese Gandora o Dragão da Destruição

Spanish Gandora el Dragón de la Destrucción

Japanese (kana) はかいりゅうガンドラ

Japanese (base) 破壊竜ガンドラ

Other names Crush D. Gandra
  • Aureli wrote:

Everyone receives 1 free raidseal per account, because we want people to do the raid together instead of raiding all alone by themselves with their alts.
    without you give 1 free seal we already get them from hunting. it doesnt matter get from where.And at there nothing changed about other things. But now u punished players who play with no alt accounts. i dont have any alt accounts. i get 1 seal daily and if they add me i can do raid, if reject i need find another 14 or lets be more real 10 player for raid. and they want join raid. While game has around 20-30 active player.
  • Aureli wrote:

Thank you for all of your feedback! :)

Regarding the news announcement: I will give your feedback to the Team! We´ll try to provide more infomation in announcements for upcoming events!

Regarding the seals: Everyone receives 1 free raidseal per account, because we want people to do the raid together instead of raiding all alone by themselves with their alts. You do not need to have a seal in order to join a raid someone else opened. So if you have a team of 15 players, everyone can open a team once, and in the end everyone in this team has 15 raids per day. Yes, of course people can still do it with their alts if they choose to do so, but this we cannot prevent completely.
    If you are not satisfied by the amount of raids you did, sure there is the option to buy additional seals, but noone is forced to do so. It´s meant as a fun little event where you can do this raid once in a while just for the fun of it. :)
    I mean, if you truly wanted for people to do this raid togheter maybe they should had received 1 seal per IP.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    All im saying is that the intention is nice and good but the end result is not ok. As nas said you guys (whoever was responsible for this) are just promoting alt using.
  • Aureli wrote:

Regarding the seals: Everyone receives 1 free raidseal per account, because we want people to do the raid together instead of raiding all alone by themselves with their alts.
    Can you please explain your logic behind this? If I have 1 account (0 alts), I can only host one raid per day and then have to wait for other people to host. If I have 15 acounts lv 40+ (which isn't hard to do, takes around 2-3 hours to lvl an alt to that level and since there is no limit on the amount of alts one can have, you can literally do this all day), I can host up to 15 raids just with my alts in them without the need to join anyone else.

Therefore what you just wrote does not make sense. If you really wanted people to do raids together and limit the amount of raids you can do with alts, you would have to make people register the amount of alts they have somewhere and only send the daily seal to their main account. This would not prevent people from buying the seals on Nosmall but it would at least eliminate the disadvantage of non-alt users doing the raid.